𝐋𝐢𝐥 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐰𝐭𝐲

By miasweet113

⚠ WARNING this book do involve the man being in control alittle abusive. Strong language, mature content. Up... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
No chapter
10
11
12
13
Introduction.
14
15
16
17
18
20
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
👀
31
32
33
34
35
36
37.
38
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76

30

16.2K 342 64
By miasweet113

Every saturday okay...sorry for the late update 💀. And Ik y'all peep the new cover.

Yanna pov

Today is my birthday bitches Im finally fucking legal bish. Its 7'oclock in the morning and I'm suppose to be getting my hair and nails done today. My birthday party don't start until midnight tonight. So me and my Bsf finna spend today together getting all of out of the way and hit up a spa Cuz why tf not.

Kevin had already texted me a whole paragraph saying happy birthday and some other shit I don't understand. My family had already told me happy birthday as well and the rest of them cash app some money.

I was almost done getting ready for the day. Kevin was finna come and pick me up so I can get some shit done. I got a photoshoot schedule for 8'oclock tonight for me and cindy. I don't know why us folks be trying to get everything done on the day of our birthday ,weird asf.

I went down stairs and meet down here empty asf. Mane them folks lame ash for not saying shit. Kevin had mssg me and said that he was outside and didn't wanna be held up.

I rolled my eyes at that and put on my shoes.

These shoes cute but damn these hoes messy and my ass already be trippn.

I locked up the house and got into the car pulling down the Lil mirror thing from above my head to put on some lip gloss Cuz periodt pooh. Kevin's ass was just looking at me smiling en shit. I look up at him and did the same. He look real happy this morning.

"What's gud bby miss me?" He asks pulling off.

"Ofc I do and ya girl finally aged up which means you get yo self a women which also means if you think you finna be bullying me then think again Sir and if you send for me amma be on DAT ass asap, periodt pooh" I told him getting all boosted up.

He looked over at me for a sec and was like "calm tf down, yo ass really tried it" he said laughing a lil bit shaking his head. Y'all should of seen my face I was so annoyed his ass Neva wanna see me be great.

"Ugh you so aggy" I told him going on my phone. My Bsf had texted me asking where was I going first.

Me: um at the hair salon and bitch plz don't walk up in there late like you always do - 8:09am.

My Bish😘: I promise -8:10am

Kevin pull up at a breakfasts place and parked his car.

"Come on bby I know you always hungry" he told me getting out the car.

"You don't gotta tell me twice" I said walking into the building.

We was standing in line for about 3 minutes and kevin was like "pull them lil ass shorts down" and turn towards one dude who was probably looking at my ass or sum.

"Wtf you looking at b?" Kevin asks him slowly walking towards him.

"come on bby chill" I said holding him back. Everyone at this point was looking at us. Them hoes always in folks business.

"Gone head bck in the car " Kevin said with a straight face. I know he was not playing and will probably cause a next scene if I refuse so I just went bck into the car. so much for me not getting bully.

This what my ass get for fucking with these hood niggas. These mf's crazy mane.

Like 10-15 minutes passed Kevin came back to the car with the food. I had already texted my Bsf telling her Im finna be late. Her ass didn't even leave from home yet so it didn't matter.

Kevin came in the car giving me the food and drinks before closing his door. He pulled off and started making his was to the salon.

I open up the bag and asks him which one was mines. He glared at me for a second and point at the bottom one. Y'all I was dying laughing in my head he salty asf.

"You lucky its yo birthday but don't try this shid again Im fr not playing ,you bet not neva let me see you in these shid outside of the house again" He told me pulling up at the salon.

"Sir yes sir" I said laughing. I rub down on his back "Im just playing but fr what you want me do if Im fine ash?" I asks with my mouth full of pancake's.

"I want you to put on sum long ass granny clothes" he said checking his phone. I laugh at him Cuz he be so jealous.

These pancake's hitting me different today like damn. I was putting it down on this bish. At this point I was just waiting on my Bsf she said she had stop around the corner where we was just at.

I was done with my food So I just rest it back into the bag and took a sip of my orange juice. I turn towards kevin and he was deep into his phone. So me being the diva I am I pull down his phone a lil bit to see wtf he got going on.

He was talking to his lil friends about gang related shit. He looked at me like 'really' and I looked back at him like 'yes really'. My Bsf finally pulled up and she was full of energy. I reach over to Kevin and give him a kiss which lead to him abusing my lips.

"Ight bby amma fuck with chu later" I told him picking up my bag.

"Quit playing" he said flicking my lips. I push his hand away holding my mouth laughing he a damn bully.

I hop out and told him bye the 'proper way' and went inside with my Bsf.

"Oouu that bish big big go best friend its yah birthday" she said getting hype. I laugh at her crazy self and give her a hug.

"Girl we finna be lit asf tonight" she said doing a lil dance.

"You could say dat shit again"

2 hours later both me and my girl hair had got done and bitch we look good.

Yanna's hair

Cindy's hair

We paid and went to the nail tech on the other side of the store. Our hand and feet took roughly about 3-4 hours.

Yanna's nails

Cindy's nails

And we both got white toe nails.

"Omg bish we glowing like fr fr these bitches don't know what hit em" my Bsf said throwing her hair back.

I pulled out my phone and started snapping a video.

" And I thought someone said they aint neva saw too pretty bsf's" Cindy said whiles I did the periodt hand thing.

I upload it on snap and we made our way over to her car.we got in and I hook my phone up to the car and bust my shit. We was singing,dancing and doing the most.

Im dead asf Kevin reply to my snap with a voice note me copying everything Cindy said in a girly ass voice which still wasn't really girly. Me and my Bsf started laughing at him he so aggy.

Mystink😘: you look good tho bby no cap -2:45pm. I smile because like periodt pooh.

Me: Thanks bby , but ae amma fwu later-2:46pm.

Mystink😘: gtf mane -2:50pm

Me:💀

Cindy pulled up at the spa and we got out and walked inside. The lady greeted us and showed us different things we can choose from.

*~*

We was finish with everything and I felt so good.

"They good good, I feel like a whole brand new bitch" my bsf said starting me.

"Busting bitch we bustin" we both sing at the same time getting hype.

"Im dead we is to much" my bsf said laughing.

"right"

"we got time to do whatever we want its still pretty early"

"Ik but what to do until its time?" I asks .she was on her phone giggling in shit I had pose and put my hand on my side waiting until she was done.

she slowly turn towards me smiling I rolled my eyes and walk over to the car getting inside.

" lets go to your place and pack all your things for tonight and go bck to my house to chill or sum" I told her scrolling on tiktok.

"Ight np but can we stop for sum to eat on the way"

"yeah why not I want salad with egg or sum shit like dat"

"Ight boo I know just the place"

*~*

We had already stop to her house and got all of her things. We pulled up to this fancy looking place and went inside.

"Where you did find this place" I asks looking around.

"My mama" oh was all I said.

I texted Kevin and asked him if he wanted any food from here. His ungrateful ass said he don't want anything they selling. He asked if I can go and get him some chick- fil- A like He really think he Prince charming or sum shit.

Me and my Bsf already put in our food order so now were just waiting.

"girl Im tired ash" my bsf said.

"same"

"here you go lady's enjoy" the waitress said giving us our food. we told her thanks and head back to the car to eat. we ate everything and drove over to chick-fil-a.

I ordered everything kev said he wanted and two shakes for me and my bsf. I texted him and told him I was on my way.

I payed and got everything. "Girl mark go me fucked up" my bsf said pulling off.

"What he done did" I asks looking into my phone camera making random faces.

"Bish this nigga have the balls to take a pic with some chick"

"Girl dont even go there..trust I went down that road and it was not cute they might be related or sum"

"Look at this shit and tell me if they related and she the one that post the shit and tag him" she said showing me the pic.

Oh..hell nah sis and Mark boo'd the fuck up.

We pulled up at kevin's place and just sit there.

"Wanna beat his ass huh" I asks rubbing her back.

She shake her head yes and went bck on her phone. Aw my poor bby.

"I finna call him and asks him wtf is going on first" she said putting her phone on speaker. After the third ring he answer.

"Wassup bby" We both rolled our eyes at the same time.

"Dont baby me hoe who dat Bitch is on the gram and dont spoon feed me no bullshit" she yelled on the phone I was in the background like purrr.

"Yo chill out thats just a old friend from the past you Tripping"

I was like asks him where he at. She told me shh with her hand.

"You sound dumb asf but am not even mad tho where you at" she asks tapping her foot. I checked my phone real quick and kevin haven't even see the msg.

"Sign, bruh am at the court why you wanna know" he asks. She looked over at me and hang up.

"Give sniper his food we finna pull up on this nigga bro" she said throwing her phone down.

"I wanna beat his ass with you honestly but bish we just got our nails and hair done" I said showing her our hands. She sit bck in her chair and hold on to her head.

"Right Right okay but we still pulling up for my sake we not gone do nun crazy"

"Ight np amma be right back" I told her getiing out the car heading straight into Kevin's house.

"Bae! where you at I text yo ass earlier" I said walking into the living room. All of his friends was there with guns and weed all over the table.

Wtf...and mark lying ass was also present.

Kevin bounce outta his seat to come over to were I was covering me.

"Mane wtf pull these shorts down, bruh fr go home and change you looking to damn good rn" he said looking straight at me. I laugh at him and give him his food.

"Chill we finna head home rn" I said kissing him.

"Ay mark you a lil dog ass silly asf pussy ass lil boy" I said sticking up my middle finger.

"Yo chill wtf dat fa?" Kevin asks me holding up my face.

"You finna find out rn" I said texting cindy real fast.

"Yo fuckin dog ass cousin thought it was kute for him and his side bitch to go public" I explain.

"Dam-" he couldn't even finish what he said. Cindy came bustin through the mf door.

"Oh so yo ass at the court you really think Im pussy like omg bruh Im so fuckin stupidddd!!" She yelled pushing him.

"Bruh chill tf out its not even like dat you fuc-" my bsf slap his ass before he could of finish talking. He pushed her back and she fell so thats when I jump up at him.

He look like he was finna hit me back but kev push him away.

"Ay bruh watch tf out fuck you was gonna do?" Kevin asks him pushing him again.

"He a bitch" slap "push me like dat again hoe" my bsf said slapping him again.

All his friends had already back up from the fight.

"Everybody Calm the fuck down mane baby you and yo bsf head out I got this"

I rolled my eyes at mark and grab my bsf.

"Yo ass-"

"Bae like gone tf home I got this dang"

"Whatever fuck bout a yall" I said walking out the door.

Happy birthday to me...Im finna get so drunk tn.

Fuck these niggas

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 78K 78
*There is ROUGH ANGRY SEX and if you are going to start reading remember that. I don't need anyone complaining how TOO rough this book is so CHOOSE w...
844 69 5
Come along and find a deeper understanding of Love and what it is to be loved. All while controlling the streets!
Cocaine White By Mocha*

General Fiction

108K 4.5K 25
**** This is a Co-written book by ParisCarter7 and myself. Of course this book will have it's ups and downs - but only to give you the trilest versio...
243K 7.5K 27
*FOLLOW ME BEFORE YOU ADD THE BOOK, SOME CHAPTERS ARE PRIVATE* 17 year old Kiara has to forget about her childhood and start becoming a parent...