Commitment

By SusanGarod

Love is the glue: it makes people want to keep their commitment to someone, no matter what happens, just a sh... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 100

Part 99

47 2 0
By SusanGarod

Five minutes later, he mumbled, "Fuck. That was," his face lodged between her shoulder, neck, buried in her pillow, "fucking amazing." He felt her response as she giggled at his heartfelt response. And he felt the same amazing euphoric. Beyond elated. Blissful was not enough to describe his current state. Exhilarated was not enough to sum his feelings. And the word enraptured failed to include the fact he was in love. Utterly, completely in love with her. Was in love and loved her. Love. The word swam through his blood, triumphant.

"I can't move." He murmured more for himself because he could not roll away and was currently beached on her.

Her fingers stroked his back. Thrilled with the fact she was still beneath him, loved the way his body enveloped her, that he had not rolled away immediately, because he had no energy.

"And stop doing that!" He said with humour. She kissed his shoulder. "Fuck." He ground his hips against her and mumbled as he knew his semi-erection was about to be transformed, "Regan, if you continue, you would have no time to recover!"

"Ok. I thought you were bushed." And she started to rake his back, digging her nails in and biting his shoulder, hoping her activities would goad him into actions.

"Fuck! You are insatiable." He growled with a smile. A smile, because his body signalled he had found energy. Proud that he was nearly ready! Overjoyed that their bout of sex was not over.

"Assume that is good." She squirmed beneath his body. With her fingers, she reached between their bodies and with utter tenderness she moved his erection. It grew in her palm. "I think you have recovered." She giggled. "Just need some help?" She stroked, encased his erection, friction that was bliss and agony. Throbbing. Aching. Pleasure.

She was amused. She had power, she recognised when he saw his expression in his face.

"Fuck, are you laughing at me?" He ground his hips.

She giggled. She stroked his erection, now held by hostage by their hips and her palm. He kissed her breast, then nipped her nipple, and her giggle was replaced by a mewl. It was his time to smile. He moved, demanding access, and it allowed her fingers to manoeuvre his erection to the junction of her legs. Again he filled her and stretched again, but with additional lubricant from their recent activities, it felt perfect.

He planted his elbows beside her head, their hips fused again, he lifted his upper body so that he could look at her. "Look at me." He ordered.

She looked at him.

"Ok?" He asked. "Hard."

With a breathless hitch to her voice, she said, "Yes."

He partly pulled out. Her breath caught. Slowly, he drove higher. She panted. He partly pulled out. Again, slowly, he drove higher. The same pattern, more thrusts but with various force: he gently stroked in and out matched with rough penetration, in equal measure. Her legs splayed on either side of his hips, his hardness buried in her. The friction had her mewling.

She shrieked, "Now!" She knew she was close to exploding.

He chuckled, but his heart hammered, and his voice was guttural when he said, "No." His mouth found hers. He plunged hard.

Regan's fingers grabbed fistfuls of hair as she deepened the kiss hoping to tip him over the edge and set off her climax.

He broke the kiss, arching his back, the muscles in his neck corded as he gritted his teeth, "Open your eyes." As soon as she did, he buried himself and she came. She screamed.

Some ten minutes later, they lay side by side, fingers linked, sated and smiling at the ceiling. "I don't like your wallpaper." He muttered. "You need to move into my room until Lore fixes this room up for us. Or just leave it and move into my room permanently."

She turned her head sideways and then burst out laughing. Not the type of random conversation after exquisite sex, she thought and looked at the wallpaper.

"What?" He asked. His heart was just about getting back to normal pace.

"You don't like my wallpaper in my bedroom! That is the topic here?" She laughed again.

"Yeah. I don't like it!"

"Just because we've had wonderful, intense, perfect sex does not mean you get to tell me what to do in my home." Regan's lips twitched.

His lips twitched. "For your information, what we've done is make love."

"Love." She grinned, completely fascinated by the genuine emotion in his face and the delight in his eyes.

"Yeah. Love." He rolled onto his side. Propped his head on his palm and studied her. "And yes, that was magnificent, intense, sex but I think there is scope for practice!" He laid one palm on her breast and gently massaged. Her breath hitched. The pad of his thumb gently brushed her nipple. She sucked in a breath, and moistened her lips. His palm moved across to the other breast, can't afford to ignore one, he thought and moved closer.

"It took us over ten minutes to recover, and find our breath, remember?" But she arched and her breast pushed against his palm. He could feel her heartbeat and it was hammering.

"Yes, only one has recovered!" He teased and just pressed one chaste kiss on each nipple and eased off. But her smile was washed off her face before it could form when he heard Gray's statement, "Granddad thinks we date like adolescents!"

Another random conversation after wonderful sex, she thought. No doubt this would be normal for them, talking about random subjects. "What dates? And you discuss your sex life with your grandfather?" She blinked and giggled.

He chuckled, "You know he knows I intended to sleep with you."

"What? Are you kidding? I don't talk to your grandfather about my sex life!"

Gray chuckled again. "Well, he knew I was going to sleep with you today. That is why he went out!"

"But you don't have to discuss it with your grandfather!"

"Whatever!" He grinned. "Just as well!" He thought about the recent raucous. Both had definitely screamed. Not doubt anyone in the house would know they were having sex. He should definitely move to this side of the house, because his room in the other wing is next to his grandfather's room.

Gray looked across at her, and said bluntly, "In granddad's opinion, we are both idiots!"

"True." Regan nodded. She reached for the edge of the duvet and tried to move it to cover her rapidly cooling skin, but most of the duvet was on the other side of Gray.

Gray smiled, and reached for his side of the duvet, and dragged it over him and Regan.

"Thanks." She said as she snuggled behind the duvet.

Tenting by the duvet, he rolled onto his side, his elbow dug into her mattress and he planted his head on his palm. His eyes took inventory of her face. "You know you are really beautiful. On the outside and inside." He said softly.

She blinked at the unexpected compliment.

His fingers traced her lip's edge, then moved to caress her cheekbones, "You are bloody gorgeous."

"Er, thanks."

"I guess I should have told you, before we made love."

"About what?"

"That I love you." He loved the fact her eyes widened and then glowed with happiness. "And I should have told you that I fell for you months ago."

"You did not." She snorted. But his words about loving her had her smiling. He loved her.

"I did." Their eyes met. He exhaled, "I did, Regan. Tried to pretend I hadn't. But I did." He leaned forward, brushed her lips with his. "That day you accidentally got that black eye, I would have torn those guys limb from limb if I'd met them."

"It was an accident." She reminded him.

"Doesn't matter. They hurt you. Then I realised that is what I'd been doing too."

She scowled, "What..."

"I hurt you." He said quietly, and she could read the apology in his eyes.

"When? You have not hurt me."

He smiled. "Regan. You know I did." He brushed her lips with his in another long lingering kiss. "I'm so sorry. For being a bloody idiot."

"You aren't an idiot."

"Yes, I was. " Gray said firmly, "What is it that they say, can't see the wood for the trees? I was so involved with the minutiae of the farm situation that I lost sight of the topic. Actually so involved in my needs, having something tangible to focus on, to expend my energy and frustration, and your farm was it. And you. I think the Jones family noticed that from the start that I needed a straight goal, I guess that is why Jenny got in touch with you. Because I needed to reset my aims. A real, genuine goal, because her father would know I would see any random task as just a fabrication unless it was genuine. I thought your farm and the work was made up, just for me and my confidence. " He looked across at her Regan, "And then I arrived here, and saw it..."

"A substandard farm."

"With prospects." He said bluntly. "But I was not expecting you at all."

"Surely Jenny told you..."

"Basics, really. Your name, you farm need help and you could pay me and would provide accommodation for my family." He smiled, "We arrived, saw you, and thought you were not a farmer, not given your attire."

"My work clothes."

"The quality of your clothes. I assume you were well off." He sighed, "I am really sorry."

"It doesn't matter." She shrugged, "And look at how you've turned this farm around? In months. You did everything. Brought me from the brink of bankruptcy to generated an income for me. You do not owe me an apology. I owe you an apology. I should have told you from the outside about my situation." She sighed, "Just pride, really."

"Me too."

She smiled, "In any case, I get to do a bit of medicine and be here too, because of you and your expertise. Win-win for me." She smiled. "So, I should be thanking you."

He murmured, "We are lucky." He reached for her and pulled her close. Obviously it takes an emotional, mental connection to have a great physical, sexual relationship. And it takes trust to have that bond. He pulled her closer, wrapped his arms around her. "Recuperated?" He asked.

"Recuperated?" She frowned. "Recovered from what?" She looked at him and saw the answer in his eyes, "And you called me insatiable!" She chuckled threaded her fingers through his hair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 2.2K 54
Now I have to deal with him? Even after us calling off our engagement? I'm still tied down to him? Him out of everyone? [π—–π—’π— π—£π—Ÿπ—˜π—§π—˜π——]
15K 646 125
In this day and age a marriage of convenience could work well. They could lead separate lives in private, as long as they ensured they were seen toge...
22.4K 3K 51
Every relationship stands on love, trust, and respect. Once it is lost in the relationship everything changes in life. The same happened between a lo...
925K 24K 24
I had warned him. My husband was working with his friend's sister to renovate her grandparents' home and get it ready to sell. She was taking more a...