Call Me Sir.

By independentship

A man of strong moral and another of strong attitude meet. Gulfs biggest and most important moral is "Never l... More

1: Can I see you?
2: I'm Sorry, What?
3: Be Prepared
4: Mesmerized
5: Celebration
6: Talk To Me
7: I forgot.
8: Friends?
9: Are you sure?
10: Be careful
11: Temptation
13: I'm sorry
14: Proposal
15: I'll Consider It
16: Breakfast
17: Meet my boyfriend
18: Let's Have A Date
19: Drifting
20: I love you.
21: Tease
22: Friends
23: Single
24: Gulf
25: Family Reunion
26: Visit
27: New friend
28: Plans
29: It's over!
30: Restless
FINALE: Lets get married
~HONEYMOON... I think ~

12: The Night Before

3.5K 230 81
By independentship

Feeling an extreme amount of sunlight coming through his curtain, gulf eyes slowly fluttered open.

Trying to get his eyes adjusted to his currently bright surroundings, gulf realized this wasn't his room.

Moving to get out of bed, was when he realized the weight on his back, steadily turning around he saw mew directly behind him.

Mew's chest covering his back, and arms draped across his body cuddling him closer.

A content smile spread across the sleeping mans face.

Gulf timidly lifted turned around and tried to lift up mew's hand from around his waist. Took him a few tries because mew kept on tugging him back to their cuddling positions.

After what felt like a long struggle, he quickly climbed out of bed, only to hit the floor a short second later.

The fall sent a wave of pain to his already sore as-.

"Owh what the f-ck. And why is it so cold." He whispered cuss to himself.

Carefully picking himself up, with help from the bed, he limped his way around the room to find clothes to dress himself as all their clothes were left scattered in the theater downstairs.

Picking clothes from mews closet, he looked for his phone, wallet and car keys, and exited mews house.

When he got in his car the first thing that came to mind was everything that he and mew had done the previous night, and if that wasn't shameless enough he remembered he woke mew up in the early hours of the morning to do it again.

"What has come over me." Gulf said to himself as he stared out his windshield.

"What the f-ck gulf. What were you thinking sleeping with your boss. You know fully well this goes against every fucking thing you stand for."

He kept mentally scolding and cursing himself. For one he had sex with his boss, and the other was he has no excuse to throw away this conversation because he was 100% sober when it happened.

The drive home was a pain in the as-, literally and figuratively. Apart from the continous cursing he kept doing to himself, sitting on his bottom to drive was hurting.

"Damn what did he put in me? A freaking drill?"

Getting home, gulf threw himself to his shower, and decided to take a nap before his shift starts.

He suddenly remembered Krista would be back today which means his scheldue is now back to normal.

Picking out a pink sweater from his closet, he put it on and head to bed in his sweater and boxers.

Laying face down on the bed, he tried to sleep but his mind kept drifting back to the most invading and recent memory.

⚠️ *The Previous Night* ⚠️

"Are you sure about this?" The guy hovering above gulf asked.

Completely lost in lust, gulf hurriedly answered yes and pulled mew back hastily to his lips. And they both drowned in each others kisses.

The elder guys hands that were on the hem of his boxers mere seconds ago, now quickly slipped inside and touched gulfs manhood dragging a loud moan out of the younger man to vibrate in his mouth.

Swirling his hand around gulfs member continuously made the younger guy a moaning mess.

Gulf felt mew slide his hand out of his boxers only to take it completely off him.

He could feel the slight breeze that made it past him and mews compressed figures flow past his members tip.

The sensation of mew hands on his body only drove him over the edge as every second went by. Lifting his lower half in trying to get more bodily contact, as he felt mews hand slip down his thigh he cried a bit in pleasure.

Gulf felt deprived of the more that yet to come.

Not only did mew deprive the guy down their his attention he also pulled himself away from the kiss.

Making gulf groan in frustration. Trying to captures mews lips one again, the elder guy dodge it and kissed him on the cheek.

"Be patient." Mew grunted huskily out in gulfs ear. Making his body flare up once more.

He picked himself up, and went down to gulfs lower half, spreading his legs a bit apart.

"D-mn. I'm going to make you forget your own name before the end of the night."

Gulf chuckled a little at that remark.

"I hope its a promise." His airy voice whispered out.

He heard mew too stifle a laugh. Now the elder guys hand was on either side of his thighs spreading his leg open.

Mews lips lightly kissed its way up gulfs thighs until he reached the tip of gulfs d-ck.

He slowly licked around the tip and gulfs d-ck started to drip an extreme amount of pre-cum.

"Someone seems a bit excited huh?"

Gulf couldn't take mews teasing pace any longer, he dragged his hand that was once beside him deep into mews hair, curling it around his finger and pushing mews head down.

"Ahhhh" was all the sound he body could babble out.

Mews lips covered all off the tip of gulfs d-ck a he relaxed his jaw and slowly went down.

"Fuuuuuuuc-." Gulf groaned loudly.

Without moving away mews tounge dragged its way up and he lifted himself up from gulfs d-ck.

Quickening his pace, he kept repeating his movement occasionally giving a slow lick everytime he got at gulfs tip.

The latter below him shaking occasionally and groaning loudly.

"M-meww go fasterrr."

"Hmm" mews humming vibrated on gulfs stick and the precum started drastically increasing as mew tried his best to quickly swallow it.

Removing his lips from around gulfs d-ck he stared down at the latter.

"Come with me."

Not waiting for a response he dragged gulf back to the upper level of his house, both completely naked.

Pushing gulf in the main bathroom, he dragged the younger guy to the shower.

Turning the water on mild cold, he pushed gulfs back to the glass wall. Pressing both their bodies close together and locking themselves in a tounge force filled kiss.

Mew hands once again traveled to the unattended attention seeking member and started rubbing it quickly.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuck." Gulf let out a long moan.

And his cum flashed out onto mews abs.

"Mew, hurry up and fuck me. You said you were going to make me forget my name. DO IT."

Mew stood there taken aback at the sudden dirty talk coming from gulfs mouth but his d-ck reacted to it quickly and stood at attention.

"You do know its going to hurt right?"

"I don't care. Do it."

Coming closer again, mew pressed their lips back together and rubbed gulfs cum off his stomach to substitute it as lube.

The water from above washing through his and gulfs hair, as gulf hands entagled in mews scalp.

Sliding his hand between gulfs buttocks, he inserted a finger.

"Be carefull."

"I told you it was going to hurt, but only because its your first time. Relax a bit."

Taking a deep breath, gulf tried to calm his stiff position. Once relaxed he could feel mews finger slide up his walls.

"Fuuuuuuuu-"

His words got cut off as mew kissed him, while continously fingering gulf.

3 fingers, and a moaning mess of gulf later, mew felt that gulf was loose enough.

Pulling from the kiss, he told gulf to suck him off.

"Why, let's just do it."

"We'll have all the time in the world to do it, right now i need a substitute for lube, so let's just use my cum."

He said cupping gulfs face and chastily placing a kiss on his swollen lips.

The impatient gulf quickly got down and sucked mew quickly, making him reach his high really fast.

"Now fuck me."

Carrying a devious smirk on his face, mew pilled gulf by his neck and tounge kissed him, as made gulf wrap his legs around his waist, and hands on his nape.

Picking up his member he slowly slid it up gulfs shaft, dragging a loud moan out of the latter.

"F-cccccck- that hurts."

"You wanted this so I'm giving it to you"

And with that he dragged his length out of gulf and slammed it back up his hole, hitting directly at his sweet spot.

"AHHHHH FUCKK MEWWW."

Repeating it multiple times they were now at the point where all you could hear was gulf gasps and loud moans, and mews grunt.

"Gulf."

"Aaaaah y-yeessss."

"Whats your name?"

"Gu-"

Before he could finish the word, mew took his d-ck out and slammed it back hitting gulfs prostate.

"What was that again? I couldn't hear it."

"My name is G-"

He kept repeatedly hitting gulfs prostate until the latter cummed hard on his stomach.

"What was your name again?"

"M-mew."

The latter was now completely drunk from his release and sputtering nonsense.

"Like I said, my promise has been fulfilled."

He pulled gulf back into a tounge kiss as the shower ran over their body.

Taking a short shower, they entered mews room as gulf went through mews closet for clothes.

"What are you doing?"

"Im wearing clothes to go home? Why else."

"No you don't."

He dragged gulf away from the closet and threw him softly on the bed.

"You can't just beg me for sex like that, and I obliged then try to leave right after.

Feeling flustered as he remembered all he had said earlier, he looked at the white ceiling as if in deep thought.

"Fine. I'll sleep here."

"Okay, and tomorrow you are not allowed to leave before I wake up. We need to talk about all this. Right now I'm tired."

Mew crawled over gulf to get to his side of the bed.

"Do you mind if I hold you?"

"Don't touch me."

"That's not what you were saying earlier."

"Shut up."

"Okay, good night gulf."

Not hearing anything from him, I closed my eyes trying to sleep.

A short while later I could feel gulf back up into my chest, his back pressing on my chest and his as- on my dick pressing hard.

"Not tired huh?"

"Shut up and sleep."

'Okay, good night gulf. I think I like you.'. I mumbled to myself and drifted slowely to sleep.

*BEEP* *BEEP*

Feeling around my bed for my phone, I saw that it was time for my shift.

Slowly climbing out of bed, I limped my way to my closet to change my clothes, and decided to head out for work.

Checking my phone I saw 20 missed calls from mew.

Deciding on not calling back, I headed to work.

The sooner I get there, the sooner I can leave.
_________________________________________________

I swear to g-- I didn't revise this chapter, or proofread it bc im not gonna put myself in that awkward situation of reading a seggs (s-x) scence that I wrote. 😭

So if there's mistake, bear with me!!!

Also, its the beginning of the week and yk already that I have work, my only free days are really the weekend, but i still try to get that chapter in before I sleep ever night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 6.8K 41
Kanawut. in business world, they call him the Devil. And it was true in every sense of the word. He was cold, ruthless, blunt, fearless, merciless. B...
136K 8K 28
Gulf Kanawut is a 20-years-old-guy who has just started attending the Faculty of Sports Science after taking a gap year. He doesn't expect to meet hi...
144K 6.1K 17
Gulf is wild, filthy and has a bitchy attitude. He lives each day as if it's his last. He is faced with a dilemma when he has to choose between love...
332K 17K 61
Mew suppasit is businessman who who is bit arrogant and rude. one day he encountered a boy name Gulf Kanawut who slap him infront of everyone coz Mew...