MEREK +Kobe & Vallyk

By kaeethabratt

THIS IS GAY ASF BAE๐Ÿ˜Œ! More

Request
Mall trip
Make him say sorry
I love you
Nudes?....omg nudes!
You practically asked for it
Announcement
Car accident
Suprise๐Ÿ˜Œ
Hehe
Bubble bath
Doctor appointment
Car masturbation
Zoom call
Caught
His thigh
I cant think of a tittle
wow
my bad I was wrong
Make it stop
Announcement
foursome
Can i be him
Stfu bitch
Request
Its your fault
NEW BOOK
frl this time
little Vallyk
Boss baby?๐Ÿ˜‚
Regret
Innocent
Its for a tiktok
Take me to a rooftop
I need you
Did i?
No title part 2 continuation
Yes? No? Maybe so?๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ
Punishments
Coffee incident
Humiliation
Sex tape
Pleasurable punishment
ANNOUNCEMENT PART TWO
Sweetheart๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ’—
Helping hand
Boys for Sale
Sin city redo๐Ÿ˜
Training
Study Buddy
Stress relief
The end (for now๐Ÿฅบโค๏ธ)
Announcement
Incest but...hot
Recommendations
Just a Prank...maybe
I did a thing
I did a thing part 2
SNEAK PEAK
Princess and the frog
Hey
Brotherly bondage
Bathroom stall quickie
The last ride
Beauty and the Best sneak peek
New book up

Caught part 2

2.2K 45 17
By kaeethabratt

Mike sat beside Derek in the meeting as they talked about the plans the management had planned out for them for the next few months.

Mike shifted as he felt vibrations from his backside and his vagina.

Looking to his left he glared hard at Derek who sat smiling at him. Everyone was so engaged in the meeting that they didn't even notice Mike gripping onto Derek's arm silently begging him to turn it off.

Thankfully the light skin turns off just the butt one and leaves the one on in his vagina keeping it at a bearable level.

"Ok so that's about it now we want to hear your ideas as well."

So starting with Kobe each boy voiced their opinions on some plans and gave their ideas for new ones. When it got to Mike Derek watched amused as the boy spoke more slowly then usual trying not to moan.

So to ruin his moment Derek turned off the vibrator and laughed when he saw the brown skin visibly relax. He made sure both vibrators were at their highest and turned them both back on earning a loud whimper from Mike's mouth.

Everyone fell quiet as they watched Mike whimper and moan quietly to himself completely in his own world.

Derek adjusted the levels so now the vibrations were still at its highest but instead of a consistent buzz it was a more jabbing as if it were moving inside of him.

Mike's face scrunched in pleasure as he closed his eyes tightly holding himself together.

"Are you ok Mike?" One of the managers asks. Mike knew he had to verbally respond because he knew if he didn't Derek would make him. So like the good boy he is he takes a deep breath and softly responds with a strained "I'm fine."

Everyone pretends to ignore what they had just witnessed and moved on to Derek. As they did Mike lay his head in his arms so no one could see his face. Without a chance to process his actions he abruptly calls out Derek's name and instantly regrets it.

Ignoring the boy next to him Derek kept talking and was honestly enjoying this more than he should.

Once he finished he clears his throat and turns to Mike tapping his leg. The boy just hums in response already knowing exactly what Derek wanted.

Sighing he taps Mike leg again but the boy didn't move.

"Fine then I guess it wasn't important." Just like that Mike sat up knowing he was about to make it worse for himself.

"Ok ok...can you You know..." He says in embarrassment. Everyone was still watching and it made him feel to exposed.

"No I don't know Michael, so tell me what is it exactly do you need." Derek turned off the vagina vibrator this time as Mike leaned against the back of his chair pouting. The angle he sat in was perfect. So turning the vibration down in his ass resulted in a once more relaxed state only for it to be ruined as he turns it up high again at a irregular jabbing buzz.

From the way tears clouded Mike's eyes instantly and how he lifted his shaking legs onto the chair pulling them in to his chest Derek could tell he was at his brink.

Mike hid in his arms that were wrapped around his knees and moaned uncontrollably as he felt it hit his prostate hard.

"Derek please...please I-m sorry about earlier I swear I'll be g-good just turn it off p-lease." His begging wasn't loud enough for Derek so he teases him more.

"Speak up Mike and put your legs down." Mike whimpers but do as told and apologizes again.

"I'll be a good i promise just turn it o-off." Derek smiles and turns it off.

Everyone was beyond confused and honestly didn't want to know what was going on. Instead they finished up the meeting and went home.

Now all four boys sat in Derek and Vallyks room on the game enjoying themselves until Derek said something.

"Mike can you go put on that outfit you had on earlier ?" Mike gulped nervously turning away from his and Kobe's conversation.

"And I wouldn't bother telling me no or questioning me." So without anything to say Mike went to his closet grabbing the clothes and went to the bathroom.

While in the bathroom Kobe asked Derek about earlier to which Derek bluntly replied, "I put two vibrators inside of him and was playing with the controls."

He got up and took his shirt off throwing it in the laundry basket and moved to take out lube from his drawer.

Kobe and Vallyk were surprised but intrigued.

As Vallyk was about to ask more questions Mike opened the bathroom door but didn't make a move to leave.

"Mike I don't have time baby boy come out so they can see you." Derek says as he sat down on the bed. Mike shyly steps out looking at the floor.

Not liking how scared Mike was being he softly calls Mike name only earning a quick look before averting his gaze.

"Baby girl you look sexy as fuck stop acting like that." Mike blushes at the name and walks to stand between Derek's legs.

Derek didn't feel like explaining anything.

So he just ignored Kobe and Vallyk pulling Mike onto the bed.

He moves to sit against the headboard and places mike in between him.

"Tell them what you told me baby." As he said that he plays with the end of Mike's skirt before pulling it up showing off his underwear. Mike whimpers as Derek pulls the strap back and letting it go hitting his hip.

"Tell them Baby girl I can't wait any longer." The sound of Derek's husky voice sent a weird feeling through his core making him moan and open his legs wider.

Derek pulls the underwear off and puts them to the side. Using his pointer and middle finger he rubs up and down in between the boys bald vagina.

"I wanted you guys to w-watch me getting fucked by Derek." Says Mike blushing hiding his face in his hands again.

Derek taps Mike's clit making him jump and rubs his nub while using his other hand to play with Mike's nipple.

Kobe and Vallyk looked surprised but were turned on extremely. So they moved to the chairs facing the bed and removed their pants and underwear as they watched.

"You think daddy's good girl can give them a show?" Derek asks. Pushing the very tip of his finger inside Mike only to pull it out and do it again.

"Yes daddy I'll be really good." Mike watches as Derek's a slim fingers entered him knuckles deep and he felt them curl only to hit his spot on the first try.

Mike fucks himself onto Derek's fingers wanting him to go faster. So just like that Mike moans loudly as Derek fingers him hard making his eyes roll back and his body shake.

Mike back arches off Derek's chest as he grabs his wrist. Breathing hard as ever barely moaning anymore the boy halts as he felt himself cumming.

"Nghuuu yess yes right there." He cries. In the next few seconds he went completely quiet but his moth hung open eyes were still rolled back and he squirts wildly.

A stream of clear water spurts from him and lands everywhere. Derek kept fingering him as Mike himself played with his clit rubbing really fast so he could squirt more. When Derek pulls his fingers out Mike whines loudly and replaces the light skins fingers with his own.

Now whimpering loudly mike kept squirting and just couldn't stop he loved it. Eventually though he calmed down slowly rubbing his nub and flinching at the raw feeling it now had from being too sensitive.

"Turn around and gag on this dick." Derek says pulling his hair roughly.

Mike turns around and is met with a hard clothed member. He cutely kisses the underwear but Derek wasn't with the cute shit.

Pulling his hair back Derek pulled his underwear off of himself and held the base of his dick. Taking the back of Mike's head he forces his dick into the boys mouth.

"Fuck yes baby just keep sucking like that...doing so good for daddy aren't you." Mike moans around his length sending Derek into oblivion. He wanted to ruin Mike's throat seriously.

"Baby stay still and relax your jaw when I touch the back of your throat." He wanted to warn the boy first. Mike nods around his shaft and he holds the boy head in his hands and slowly thrusts into his mouth letting it sit there so the boy could get used to it.

He felt Mike's throat open up a bit once he began breathing through his nose and didn't waste any time abusing the boys throat. Even though Mike did adjust it was still big for him so he couldn't help but to gag and heave.

Of course Derek wasn't complaining it felt good every time Mike would gag and his throat would close and open squeezing around his tip.

As he listens to the boy regurgitating around him Derek speeds up as he felt himself about to cum.

"Fuck baby just like that your doing so well." Mike moans at the praising and it sends Derek over.

The orgasm was as intense as it gets but it wasn't how he felt when coming but instead after he had came. Mike didn't stop he kept sucking making Derek shake from the stimulation.

"Mike b-baby ok ok." He laughs as Mike comes up with a pop. He looked over the boy's face and loves the way he looked right now.

He had tears in his eyes and they were bloodshot, a bit of snot under his nose, and his face was a light shade of red. You could obviously tell he had some good dick in his mouth.

"Your so beautiful." Mike blushes and kisses Derek's lips only to pull away too soon but Derek pulled him back by his throat for a well earned nasty kiss.

Vallyk and Kobe watched the two boys kiss sloppily and honestly were caught off guard by all of it but weren't complaining.

They watched as Derek got off the bed moving to the end of the bed. He pulled Mike down as well by his ankles earning a glare from him knowing exactly what he was thinking.

"Mike I advise you to not even say it again." The boy hugged and listened.

He turned Mike on his back pulling his hips up and his back down. "Keep this same position Mike don't try to run. You understand me?" The small one nods pushing back against Derek.

Chuckling the top holds Mike's hips and rams inside him pushing the bottoms face into the sheets.

Loud moans filled the entire bedroom and it was a site for sore eyes.

Kobe had pulled vallyk in for a kiss as well pulling the curly head pants off and putting him in his lap. Neither of them had never had sex with each other and have only been attracted to girls but this seemed right.

"I- ok Derek slow down." Mike whimpers. He was too big for Mike and it wasn't something He could easily take.

"What'd I just say?hmm I said you will take it so take what I give you baby. "

"I know but-uhh fuck..." Mike trials off as the pain and pleasure seers through his body. Derek moves slowly in and out watching as the bottom relaxed a bit and as he did he added a bit more pace to it.

Within seconds he had Mike in a deep arch and eyes rolled back as he pounded deep into him.

No words were exchanged between the boys it wasn't a need for words. All they needed was Vallyks whimpers as he grinder against Kobe's hard erect length and Mike's broken moans as Derek ruined him.

"I'm gonna cum daddy." Mike whines gripping the sheets tight as can be. Leaning over and rubbing the brown skins clit Derek whispers in his ear , his warm breath electrifying his whole body making his legs tremble.

"Cum for me."

It was as simple as that. Mike came hard as ever as he gave out and fell against the bed with Derek on top of him.

All that was left was Vallyks pretty moans as he rode his high off as well.

For awhile the boys just sat their not talking. It wasn't awkward it was just new.

"Welp I'm hungry soooo."

unedited

It's done sorry If it's rushed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 142 18
(แด‹ษชสŸสŸแดœษขแดษด แด˜ส€ษชษดแด„แด‡ แด€แดœ ๊œฐษชแด„) แด‹ษชสŸสŸแดœแด€ ษช๊œฑ แด€ ษดแด-ษขแดแดแด… ๊œฑแด›แด‡แด€สŸษชษดษข ส™ส€แด€แด›, แด€๊œฑ แดแด€ษดส สŸแดแด„แด€สŸ๊œฑ ๊œฑแด€ส. สœแด‡ สœแด€๊œฑ ษดแด ๊œฐแด€แดษชสŸส แด€ษดแด… สŸษชแด แด‡๊œฑ ษชษด แด€ แด›ส€แด‡แด‡สœแดแดœ๊œฑแด‡ สŸแดแด„แด€แด›แด‡แด… ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แดกแดแดแด…๊œฑ แด€สŸสŸ แด€สŸ...
77.8K 1.7K 65
๐‘ฒ๐’๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’”๐’†๐’†๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’…๐’” ๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’—๐’†. ๐‘ฏ๐’† ๐’”๐’๐’Š๐’…๐’†๐’” ๐’Š๐’๐’•๐’ ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’…๐’Ž'๐’” ๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’๐’‡ ๐’๐’–๐’„๐’Œ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’”...
22.5K 841 41
โ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ข ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐โž ๐Ÿ’“ โœง ๐Ÿ’’ โœง ๐ŸŒธ [๐ฌ๐จ๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž๐๐ข๐š ๐ฑ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž] ยฉ๐™ณ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐Ÿบ๐™ฐ๐š๐™ธ 2020