Humiliation

"Baby can you try something for me?" Derek asked as the two were in the mall parking lot.

Mike leans over and kisses his cheek so innocently.

"Yes what is it lovely?" Derek smirks and turns pulling a small box from the backseat. He sets the box in Mikes lap and chuckles.

"Ok open it." Mike opens the box and immediately closes it glaring at Derek.

"No I'm not doing it." Mike says handing the box back to him. Derek groans and takes the buttplug out the box.

"Mike c'mon please. I did it for you!" Exasperated Mike stutters over his words.

"That was a whole different scenario you asked for it. I didn't ask so therefore I'm not doing it." Derek huffs in defeat and puts the plug back in the box and throws it in the backseat.

He wasn't mad at Mike for saying no because no is no and he wouldn't ever force something on him but he was sad though he wanted some action.

Grabbing his wallet he takes the keys out of the ignition and gets out the car locking his door. Mike rolls his eyes and opens the door calling Derek's name.

"Can you at least help me..you know." Derek smiles big and runs to the other side opening the backseat. He pulls Mike out of the front seat, closes the door and put him in the back.

He closes that door as well behind the two and opens the compartment box in the middle of the two front seats. Mikes watches him take out a small bottle of lube and swallows nervously.

Derek could sometimes be very overexcited and he knew his boyfriend will go out his way to make it the most embarrassing yet pleasurable day to remember.

"C'mon lay on daddy's lap." Derek jokes and Mike grumbles as he leans over.

"Stupid bitch." He says. Derek caught the words and sent a sharp slap to Mikes ass receiving a soft whimper.

He pulls Mikes shorts down and pours the cold lube on his hand. Pushing in one finger slowly Derek bites his lips as he catches Mike covering his mouth.

He inserts another finger and began scissoring him. Mikes hand shook slightly as Derek accidentally pressed against his prostate.

Once he was open enough Derek applied a fair amount of lube to the buttplug and pushed it in.

He pats the boys ass making the toy slide further inside right up against Mikes spot.

"Ok pull up your paints bub and lets go shopping. Mike did as told and got out the car not even waiting for Derek. He just wanted to get the day over with.

He had already reached the front door of the mall when he felt a wriggling movement pushing inside him making his knees give. Luckily Derek caught him before he fell.

"T-turn it down." Derek turned the toy down and choked Mike pulling him closely.

"Don't walk away from me just because your upset. If you got something you want to say then say it and we'll fix the problem...so is there a problem?"

Mike shakes his head no as he wraps his hand around the wrist of Derek's arm that was holding his neck.

"Good." Chum Chum lets go and walked behind Mike slapping his ass.

Y'all can't tell me Derek don't actually look like chum chum cs he do.

"B-baby ok damn." He whines. The two continue their way into the mall hand in hand like the usual.