Its for a tiktok

DRAFT

Vallyk had been seeing a trend going around on tiktok where you would call your boyfriend by his name instead of the usual nickname you give him and see his reaction and Vallyk wanted to try it while Kobe played the game.

It was around 4 o'clock and Kobe had came to his house early this morning only to get o the game right away completely ignoring his whole existance.

Setting up his phone on the table next to him he pressed record and grabbed his other phone.

"Bubby." He calls to check if Kobe would answer to which he didn't.

Wow shocker.

Laughing to himself he laid on his stomach as he scrolled through McDonald's menu.

"Kobe.." he calls. Instantly Kobe looks over his shoulder confused.

"Whatdidhesayyyyy?" He asks. Vallyk held in his giggles as he fought to keep a straight face.

"What do you mean? I said Kobe." He says to him.

Kobe face scrunches in confusion and he shakes his head. "Kobe? What's that who's he?" Vallyk straight faced his boyfriend because he was being difficult.

"Kobe. I'm trying to ask what you want to eat." The males face instantly drops and his shoulders slump.

"Yo guys um...I'm getting off the game alright I'll hit y'all up later or something." Not waiting for a response Kobe turns off the game and goes to the bed pulling vallyk in his lap so he straddled him.

"What's wrong? Are you upset with me? Did I do something?" Kobe was honestly concerned because vallyk never called him by his name unless he upset him or was being serious about something important.

Val tried so hard not to coo at his boyfriend who innocently was staring at him completely lost.

"Kobe calm down all I did was say your name..." He said. It took a minute for the taller to comprehend what was happening but even after he still wasn't getting it.

"You want Booty rubs? Kisses? Compliments? Attention? Whatever it is just say that baby." Vallyk pretends to be aggravated and huffs.

He moves out of Kobe's lap and sits at the end of the bed.

"Your being extra right now Kobe, anyway tell me what you want to-." Vallyk was cut off as Kobe hovered over him choking his neck.

"Why do you keep calling me that?...you about to break up with me or something?" Tears we're starting to pool in the elder eyes and he wasn't wiping them away either he wanted Vallyk to see how hurt he was.

"Oh no no no no no baby don't cry I was playing around." Vallyk giggles feeling guilty already. He didn't think Kobe would cry over it.

"What you talking about?" At this point vallyk was causing the poor boy a headache.

"It was a challenge to call your boyfriend by their name instead of the nickname you usually call them." Kobe stares down at Vallyk with a mean mugg.

"You did all that just to see what I would do? Bruh you trippin."

Rolling his eyes vallyk sat up but was only pushed back down.

"Nah you just rose my blood pressure now I'm finna do the same in return."

Good thing TikTok only records up to 60 seconds cause a lot of freaky freaky went down.

I know it's short and lame but I honestly don't care at the moment. I'm not in the mood to care. Unedited