Just a Prank...maybe

I WROTE THIS MONTHSSSSS AGO AND FOUND IT IN MY NOTES ENJOY!

Vallyk x Kobe

"wassup YouTube I'm back with another video, listen I know I been gone for a minute but I just been busy. I know that's all I be telling y'all but I'm doing some things for y'all ok I got a few surprises in store for this channel later on down the road y'all just gotta vibe with me ok ok . So as you can tell by the title of the video I'm going to be pranking Kobe today and y'all...I'm low key scared as hell because Kobe is really mean.  But right now I'm in his room just chilling and he just left to go down to the first floor to get our food and the boys left for the day so I was like now would be the perfect opportunity. As y'all know Kobe is straight as a damn line like I truly believe he will never like boys but today we finna find out."

"Basically ima just tease him a little bit or whatever maybe ask him would he ever date a boy or does he have a crush on me...ion know y'all ima figure it out but yeah he should be back any minute so ima go ahead and set the camera up make sure y'all like, comment, subscribe, and turn that bell on so you can be notified every time I post a bangerrrrr and follow all my socials down in the description below. Let's goooo!"

-Time skip bitch-

Vallyk sets the camera up and sits on the bed like he had been before and scrolls through Instagram on his phone. Kobe walks in with Chick-fil-A in his hands.

"What all did you get this shit heavy" Kobe asks

Vallyk reaches for the bag and make sure he touches Kobe's hand looking straight at him which Kobe caught and it made him feel weird and he didn't like that but he wasn't gonna speak on it.

"I got three large fries, two cups of nuggets, a medium macaroni, two number ones, and six  Chick-fil-A sauces, three Polynesian sauces, and as you can see a large sprite. Ima mix it all together except for the burgers of course but it'll be good What did you get?"

Kobe just stared at him wondering how someone so small could eat all of that and still stay small that shit wasn't possible. (Me asf I stay eating and gain no weight)

"Ain't no damn way yo small ass finna eat all that." Kobe laughs sitting down on the end of the bed. Vallyk snorted and pats Kobe's shoulder.

"Babe..c'mon you know me. I can eat three large boxes of thick crust pizza stop playin wimmie." Kobe chuckles and pull out his game controller ready to get on the game.

As vallyk ate Kobe played his game not paying vallyk any attention. "So what's up nigga what you been up to lately?" Vallyk says almost laughing as he spoke. Kobe furrows his brows and looks over his shoulder at the seventeen year old.

"Nigga wym ? We literally live together and I'm always in your room or your in mine.." Kobe says .

Vallyk just shrugs his shoulders.

Kobe just shook his head and turned back to his game. The cuyhead turned to look at the camera then back at Kobe.

"Anyway I gotta tell you something. But like ion want you to get upset or go ballistic on me Cause like you know you quick to snap at someone or want to instantly fight on some crazy shit."

"ok I won't get mad just speak yo shit".

"Ok so like...hold on let's turn the tv off."

Vallyk walks to the side of the tv and turns it off making Kobe groan.

"I know you did not just interrupt my fucking game bruh turn my shit back on."

Vallyk giggles and shakes his head. "I gotta tell you something."