Boss baby?😂

Requested by Jahseh_daggerdick💕

Vallyk was not in the mood early this morning. He just could not handle anybody crap today at all. Getting out of bed he walked to his bathroom to shower and prep for the day.

Once he finished he put on a blood red plaid short school girl skirt and a black shirt to go with it tucking it in vallyk finishes off with his red bottom heels. grabbing his purse and belongings he was out the door.

(Sorry about always using plaid I just love it lol)

-----

The small boy sighs as he had just got off of a phone meeting he had to plan all of his bosses trip with the next few months.

Never in his life had he have to hold a meeting with people to plan his trips but then again he wasn't a multi millionaire so he couldn't really judge.

Having to go to his bosses office he got up and made sure to stop by the cafe in his hallway to get him his morning coffee.

"What would you like today vallyk?" Despite being the nicest sould on earth vallyk just could not handle it today.

"The same shit I get every morning Rachel." He says. The woman offensively stuttered but made the drink.

He flashes a smile once she handed him the drink and walked off.

Still muttering and not really paying attention the boy burst through his bosses office without knocking. He didn't notice the mistake he made until he heard a throat being cleared.

Startled the small boy looked up only to be met with an agitated Derek.

"Vallyk didn't I tell you to never  enter my office without knocking." He says as he hung up his phone.

"I'm sorry I didn't realize - I mean I um....I wasn't paying attention." He stutters out. Derek motions the curly head over to him behind his desk and he walks over avoiding any eye contact. While he was at it he set the hot caffeine on the desk.

"I'll ask again just because I'm in an ok mood. Didn't I tell you to never enter my office without knocking." Derek was now standing tall, hovering over vallyk.

"Yes.....yes sir" the boy meekly responds. Derek flashes his white smile and steps back.

"Good now that you remember leave my office and do it the correct way." Being already aggravated vallyk huffs loudly and roll his eyes. As he turns to walk to walk away the older man catches his wrist.

The force of being pulled back caught vallyk off guard as he stumbled back into the mans chest.

It wasn't business like but Derek didn't really care he does what he wants. Gripping Vallyks jaw he makes sure the small one was looking directly at him.

"let's try it without the attitude." Letting the boy go Derek watches as he scurries out the office.

He moves around to the front of his desk and leans against it as he listens for those small knocks he likes to hear.

"Come in Vallyk." Seconds later vallyk walks in muttering to himself once again like before.

Derek caught a few words and didn't mind what was being said.

"How could a man like him be that handsome and dominant at once.... this ain't working for me." Was all Derek caught and he found it interesting.

He didn't know why but he wanted to see if he could make vallyk fold.

"Now what was it that you wanted?" He asks his small assistant. Vallyk tries not to roll his eyes as he hands Derek a folder.

"The trick- oops I meant the lady at the front desk handed them to me this morning when I came in and told me someone left them for you yesterday. " Derek chuckles at the boys words and takes the folder setting it on the desk behind him.

"Why don't you like her she hadn't done anything to you." He says. Vallyk crosses his arms and pouts cutely as he looks around the room.

"She's always annoyingly flirting with you." He says. Derek laughs and walks towards vallyk.

"So your jealous?" He asks to which of course vallyk denies.

"As funny as that is it's already late in the afternoon so go back to your office and get to work." Derek instructs.

Vallyk leaves unwillingly and goes back to his office. He doesn't start on his work like he was told to, instead he sat their on his office L shaped couch and thought about the way Derek handled him.

"No I have to work I can't be thinking about this."

It's been about thirty minutes and Vallyk still haven't moved from his spot on the couch. He needed to release his stress that was the only way he could manage.

Hesitantly he slouches on the couch and raises his legs so his feet rested on the edge of it. Lifting up his tight plaid checkered dress he pulls his panties down.

Spitting on his fingers coating them in his own salvia vallyk rubs up against his entrance making it wet.

Whimpering the small one rubs tight circles on his clit as he relaxes into his own touch. Feeling as though it wasn't enough he opens his legs wider and pushed in two fingers at once enjoying the painful stretch.

Moaning against his other hand vallyk sped up arching his fingers in a 'come here's motion hitting his g spot dead on.

"Fuck yess." He moans riding his fingers going in harder. His fingers pounded into him rather too hard for him so he had to slow down knowing he couldn't take it.

Barely pushing his fingers all the way in Vallyk eyes roll back as he listened to his squelching pussy

Not paying attention to anything else Vallyk felt himself squirt just a bit and pulled his fingers out so he could let it hit fully. Rubbing his clit really fast thinking about the way Derek spoke to him In such a dominant voice made the boy whimper as he released his liquid squirting everywhere.in the second he finally let go Derek had walked through the door catching the scene up front.

Vallyk closed his legs embarrass for being caught.

"I'm so sorry I was....I just wanted...." He could form no excuse. Derek smiles in amusement and locks the office door.

He goes to stand behind the couch and leans over to slowly move his hands from Vallyks shoulder to his chest.

He pulls the boy shirt out of the skirt and all the way off leaving vallyk naked.

"Mr.....mmm f-fuck." Val moans out gripping Derek's arms as he roughly fingered his vagina.

"Just relax baby and let me help." Is all Derek said.

Vallyk whimpers again as he tries not to moan to loud. Rolling his eyes his head falls back and Derek whispers his name.

He looks at Derek and watches as he leans down to kiss him. Vallyk moans as their lips touch and his legs tremble.

"I'm bout to squirt daddy." Derek kisses on vallyk neck leaving hickeys all over it as the small one cried.

"Nghh s-hit..." Vallyk pauses and groans as he cums first then squirts hard.

He shakes hard as Derek kept going making him squirt again and again. Not even fingering the boy no more just playing with his clit.

"M-more please." He says. Derek chuckles and pulls away.

Walking over to the front of the couch he taps Vallyks mouth and the boy opens up.

He places his two fingers on the boys tongue and vallyk sucks his cum off the man fingers.

"Next time I catch you doing that there will be consequences understand." He says.

Vallyk closed his legs blushing and nods his head only for Derek to give him a certai stern look wanting words.

"Yes sir I understand." Derek smiles and kisses the boy.

Didn't know how to end this😭.