In Love With A Cowboy( Interr...

By JustTheWriterOk

" I've had it!" I screamed at him." I have had enough of you cheating on my for the last four years of our ma... More

Chapter 1- Not Suprised
Chapter 2- I Will Find You
Chapter 3- New Responsibility
Chapter 4- New City, New Life
Chapter 5- Next Step
Chapter 7- Dinner Date
Chapter 8- New Daddy?
Chapter 9- Getting Worse
Chapter 10- Ruined Date
Chapter 11- Woman to Woman
Chapter 12- Getting my Cowyboy Back
Chapter 13- Jace and I
Chapter 14- Save Me From Insecurity
Note To Readers
Chapter 15- Found You
Chapter 16- Oh God
Chapter 17- Valentines Day Gone Wrong
Chapter 18- Truth Comes Out
Chapter 19- Real Liar
Chapter 20- Building My Case
Chapter 21- Last Chance
Chapter 22- Fighting Dirty
Chapter 23- Suprise Guest
Chapter 24- I Want You Back
Epilogue- 15 years later
Thinking

Chapter 6- Jace Meets Hayden

141K 5.3K 3.2K
By JustTheWriterOk

* Alexis*

" Rubber ducky your the one! You make bath time lots of fun! Rubber ducky I love you in the tubby!"

Jace and I sung as I bathed him in the bath tub.

" Mommy?" Jace called as he picked up the bubbles in his tiny hands.

" Yes baby?"

" Where's daddy?" I sighed.

" Daddy is um..at home and you'll see him soon okay? You and me are on a little vacation."

" What's dat?" He blew the bubbles.

" Um a break in another place." I wrapped the towel around him and proceed to getting him dressed.

" Mommy what's for breakfast? Where my bed? Where are we?"

" Um let's just go get some breakfast honey."

Its fall time now so we had to dress warm. So I wore a dark blue long sleeve shirt with regular blue jeans and a pair of uggs. I dressed him in a baby blue sweatshirt and jeans as well with his little converse with a little beanie and another jacket.

" Okay come on bubby." I buckled him up. I got in the car and turned on the car but the car just would not start.

" Uh oh." Jace said.

" Come on." I banged the steering wheel but it just wouldn't start. " Kay bubby we are going to walk to the neighbors house and see if he can help."

I thought of Hayden. So we walked down the road and it was kind of far but I can see his huge house from a distance.

" Mommy I'm tired." Jace whined. I picked him up and carried him the rest of the way. I buzzed the huge golden gates.

" Hello?" His deep voice answered.

" Hi its me Alexis from down the road my car broke down and I wanted to see if you could help me please?"

" Alexis! Oh yeah come right in please." The gates immediately opened and I walked all the way to the door out of breath.

" Ale- whoah are you alright?" He asked because I was breathing heavily.

" I...uh..i-"

" Come in and let me take him for you."

" I got- go ahead." He took a sleeping Jace from my arms and lead up to his gigantic living room.

" I'm so sorry to interrupt your day but my car broke down and I was seeing if you could help me take it to a repair shop and I'll just get a rental until its fixed."

" Nonsense just use one of mine." He shrugged.

" I'm sorry I can't do that I barely know you and I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to your car-"

" Are you guys hungry? I know a great pancake house in town."

" That's nice but we can make it on our own." I said stubbornly. He chuckled.

" I'm pretty sure just I know you guys are hungry its only eight in the morning. Please let me help?" He pleaded.

" If you take us to this pancake house you have to let me get my own car. Deal?" He hesitated but agreed.

" Mommy." Jace woke up calling me.

" Yes baby?"

" Can we got eat some bweakfast now."

" Of course bubby. Um bubby this is Hayden, Hayden this is my son Jace."

" Hey little buddy." Hayden kneeled down next to him.

" I'm not little! I'm a big boy." Jace puffed his chest. I chuckled. " That's right baby."

" Well excuse me big man."

" That's better." Hayden laughed and ruffled his hair.

*********************************

" Theseph arph theph bestph pancakesph I everph tastedph." ( These are the best pancakes I ever tatsed).

Jace said with his mouth full of food.

Me and Hayden laughed.

" So I take it you guys aren't from here. Where you from?"

" Um we are from California."

" Why the big move?"

" I needed to get away a new start at life things just weren't working out."

" I thought you said we were on vavation mommy?"

" Eat your food Jace."

" So you just moved so I take it you need furniture?"

" Believe me I didn't come here with nothing Hayden I can take care of us by myself." I said kind of harshly.

" I was just asking a question...I'm sorry." He looked down at his plate. I felt kind of guilty so I spoke up.

" Hey." I grabbed his hand and his eyes shot up towards me. " I'm sorry..I don't mean to come off mean I just...I went through a lot and I'm a little frustrated still. Its nothing towards you okay?"

" Okay.." An awkward silence fell over the table.

" So Hayden do you have a pet?" Jace sipped his orange juice.

" I have a whole farm buddy. When my grandfather passed he gave me just about everything. I have cows, horses, chickens, pigs, and I have two dogs. I have a husky named Jazz and a golden retriever named Jax."

Jace face lit up like it was Christmas.

" Mommy! CAN I PLAY WITH HAYDEN'S DOGGIE'S!" Jace screamed.

" Jace stop screaming and not today bud I have to go get a new car and furniture shopping oh and groceries baby. Maybe another time okay?" I tried to reason.

" But that's boring.."

" Sorry Jace." He started crying.

" I wanna play with doggie's." I love my baby but I despies his little pouting and his tantrums.

" No Jace now stop whining."

" I wanna play!" He started banging on the table and it was gaining attention from people. Jesus I'm gonna tear his little ass up. 

" Hey Had buddy remember when you told me you were a big boy? Well Jace I'm a big boy too and big boys don't cry and through tantrums that's for babies and we aren't babies."

Jace stopped crying and wiped his face.

" Okay."

" We need to get going now thanks for the help Hayden."

" Oh please come over for dinner? I'm making a very good lasagna dish and I have to have someone taste it. Please? Then Jace and play with the dogs..."

" Okay um I'll see you at six then?"

" Its a date and don't be late." Hayden winked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 3.6K 70
Enjoy some imagines of your favorite boy :) --------- I was initially planning on deleting this book, because as I've grown up, my love for Shawn has...
28.5K 779 33
"How can she love you if she doesn't even know how to love herself?" ...
8.9M 338K 39
Needs editing and will be editing soon Alexis Miller is a 23 year old who is freshly out of college. She was hired right on the spot, when the owner...
155K 8.3K 34
Tami and her on again/off again boyfriend Xavier "X" have one hell of a relationship. X is every woman dream. He's charming, his money is long and he...