Brother's Conflict: The One T...

By peachesdelight0123

She wasn't noticed by any of the brothers like she didn't even exist but this always happened, it's not like... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
My Book
Sequel
Boo!

Introduction

10.7K 263 137
By peachesdelight0123

[A/N]~ Yeah, so this is Ana's profile and information about her life. And also I just started a Death Note fanfic, so please check that out when you have the time.

Name: Ana Kholoud

Transportation: Motorcycle (white)

Description: White hair and eyes the colour as snow, pale white skin almost like a porcelain doll. Her hair if she would let it down, it would be down to her mid thigh, but she leaves it in a tight neat bun. Also she carries around weapons and chocolate in Oreo, (her teddy bear). She is to Ema's ear in height and has a curvy and fit body with an E cup (bra).

Clothing: A long sleeved white, button-up shirt and jeans with white flats. Grey backpack. Don't worry it'll change later on. Also when she has on the school uniform it's on, perfectly. [A/N]~ This girl got one serious O.C.D. disorder (note the sarcasm).

Personality: Quiet, aggressive (only when needed), crazy (since she talks to Oreo and thinks he can talk back), kind (when she wants to be), and loyal.

Likes: Chocolate, sports, hurting people's egos, kids, adorable things, kids TV shows (or she likes to call it educational program's), and cooking

Dislikes: Brats, snobs, egotistical people, people expecting things from her, and people accusing her.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Name: Oreo Kholoud (teddy bear)

Transportation: Backpack (Ana's wearing it)

Description: Has white eyes and white fur. Head is at a slant with a large smile on his face and has bunny ears. Also has a zipper behind his ears on his head and secret compartments on him.

Inside of Oreo: Chocolate, 20 mini-knives, and 2 pistols. [A/N]~ I mean cause, who would check in a teddy bear?

Personality: Only says negative things only positive when talking about Ana or chocolate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 4.6K 35
The war isn't over, even after they defeated Kaguya, after they barely won against Madara and Obito dead after he sacrificed his life. Zetsu is still...
60.6K 1K 6
If you're on the hunt for a romantic tale with a swoon-worthy male lead and a fiery lovable heroine to give you all the feels and thrills, Gigi Laure...
12.7K 380 17
Athanasia has had enough of this life of everything and everyone.Her father killed her,killed her nanny,best friend her mother and she was sick of ev...
565K 25K 117
The Many Dates of Indigo is now published as a Paperback, and E-book with W by Wattpad Books! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Wattpad Or...