The Girl, The Guy, and The Te...

By Hwats305

Izzy wakes up in a strange place called the Glade. She soon realizes that she is the only girl, and there is... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 37

784 33 0
By Hwats305

IZZY

I was crying as they sent Newt up into the Maze.

"I love you, Newt. Just know that. I'll be there soon," I told him holding his hand as they were removing his memory.

"I love you, too, Iz." He muttered before he was under their anesthetic. They finished and put him in the box along with about ten other boys, including my best friend, Minho. Tommy came to watch with me. I cried even harder as they sent them up in the box. Tommy hugged me, and I just cried into his shoulder.

"Shh. It'll be okay, Iz. It'll be okay," He soothed as my crying died down.

"Tommy, can you promise me something?" I sniffled.

"Of course. Anything, Iz."

"Whatever happens in the maze, we never stray from each other. We stay together as long as we can," I explained.

"I'll promise if you will." He held up his pinky like a five year old. I chuckled and intertwined my pinky with my brother's.

"I promise." We both said at the same time.

//\\//\\//\\//\\

I was lying on a cold, metal table about to get my memory wiped to go into the maze. Tommy was there above me.

"Iz, you'll be okay. Just know that you're meant to be a runner. If they refuse to let you, keep bugging them until the let you," He explained.

"Okay." I mumbled.

"And, remember our promise." He held out his pinky, and I smiled as I intertwined my pinky with his. I went unconscious as I brought my hand back down to my side.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.2K 696 18
"What happened to her?" "It's a long story." - Theresa wasn't the first girl, she was just the first one to live and tell the tale of the maze. (I s...
409K 8.4K 36
Newt was sent into the maze with his younger sister, Audrey, when he was 16 and she was 15. He wants to protect her, but she knows she can handle her...
75.6K 2K 24
Maze Runner | Gally FanFiction | When a new boy joins the glade, the community is forever shaken. Marty, the only girl to ever be sent to the glade i...
It's a girl By R

Fanfiction

37.3K 658 24
Imagine Teresa never came up into the maze after Thomas and Thomas isn't the main character. Imagine the box still came up every month with a differe...