𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 | 𝐇.𝐒

By svnflowerkiss

Best selling author Harry Styles is kind, sweet and charming. He's all someone would ever want and more. Jou... More

Introduction + Characters
❁ Chapter 1 | nina
❁ Chapter 2 | harry
❁ Chapter 3 | nina
❁ Chapter 4 | I think i've just seen an angel
❁ Chapter 5 | harry
❁ Chapter 6 | nina
❁ Chapter 7 | harry
❁ Chapter 8 | nina
❁ Chapter 9 | take your stupid ring
❁ Chapter 10 | harry
❁ Chapter 11 | nina
❁ Chapter 12 | harry
❁ Chapter 13 | nina
❁ Chapter 14 | harry
❁ Chapter 15 | nina
❁ Chapter 16 | harry
❁ Chapter 17 | i'm not ready
❁ Chapter 18 | harry
❁ Chapter 19 | nina
❁ Chapter 20 | harry
❁ Chapter 21 | nina
❁ Chapter 22 | harry
❁ Chapter 23 | ethan
❁ Chapter 24 | nina
❁ Chapter 25 | harry
❁ Chapter 26 | nina
❁ Chapter 27 | harry
❁ Chapter 28 | nina
❁ Chapter 29 | harry
❁ Chapter 30 | nina
❁ Chapter 31 | harry
❁ Chapter 32 | nina
❁ Chapter 33 | harry
❁ Chapter 34 | nina
❁ Chapter 35 | harry
❁ Chapter 36 | nina
❁ Chapter 37 | harry
❁ Chapter 39 | harry
❁ Chapter 40 | nina
❁ Chapter 41 | harry
❁ Chapter 42 | nina
❁ Chapter 43 | harry
❁ Chapter 44 | nina
❁ Chapter 45 | harry
❁ Chapter 46 | nina
❁ Chapter 47 | harry
❁ Chapter 48 | nina
❁ Chapter 49 | harry
❁ Chapter 50 | nina
❁ Chapter 51 | harry
❁ Chapter 52 | nina
❁ Chapter 53 | harry
❁ Chapter 54 | nina
❁ Chapter 55 | harry
❁ Chapter 56 | nina
❁ Chapter 57 | harry
❁ Chapter 58 | nina
❁ Chapter 59 | harry
❁ Chapter 60 | nina
AUTHORS NOTE
not an update BUT NEW BOOK!

❁ Chapter 38 | nina

4.4K 142 73
By svnflowerkiss

When Harry and I had returned from the beach, he'd stayed quiet for most of the car ride home.

It was clear he felt a lot of things after what we'd just witnessed and at times like these I wish he would just talk to me rather than keep to himself. I understand he needs his space though and I'm willing to give him all the time he needs. It was currently 11 p.m. Lenny was asleep in her bedroom after a really long day and she'd knocked out on the car ride home. It was nice seeing her happy and excited about being out on the beach.

Looking over at Harry sitting on the edge of the bed, I take in every single feature on his face.

From the crease of his frustrated brows to the way his eyes are drifted, zoned out into the wall as if it were the most interesting thing in the world. His hair was a bit messy from the ocean crisp air and he'd barely spoken a word since he'd talked to Finley.

I know he's worried about her and honestly, so am I. He's very protective over Casey. He's always been.

I know about Casey and her history with love and not being entirely able to trust those around her. Her family fucked her over really bad and it's no lie that Harry was  the only person she has always had that's even remotely close to something like that.

In a way, she was almost like a sisterly or fatherly figure to her. I know that keeping this secret from Casey is eating him alive, although it's been only a few hours.

If I have learned anything from being with Harry is that he absolutely cares for everyone around him. But he overthinks just as much as he protects.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" I quietly mumble. Sitting beside him, I scoot closer to him, laying my head on his shoulder and hearing him inhale a deep breathe.

He tenses at first, not entirely expecting me to touch him but then I feel him relax. I look up at him, watching him shake his head with the frown still on his face. "I'm just worried about her, that's all."

"Me too." I answer honestly. I stare at the hand on his lap, debating whether I should hold it or not.

Funny how we'd been together for so long and just a gesture as small as holding his hand seemed like I was doing it for the very first time.

"This is what she was afraid of." Harry says in almost a whisper. "I told her to go for it. I encouraged her to be with her."

"Are you really blaming yourself?" I respond in disbelief, removing my head from his shoulder and turning my body to face him. "Harry, you didn't know Finley would pull something like that- nobody did. This isn't your fault."

I watch him bite the inside of his cheek, staring down at the floor and avoiding my eyes. "I just don't want to see her hurt. She's going to know what heartbreak feels like. She was open and vulnerable and I told her to be so."

"You can't stop that from happening. Her getting hurt- you can't stop that." I shake my head. "It's a kind of pain you can't stir anyone away from because it's inevitable."

"I know. I just wish I could." Harry responds, giving my a glance before looking back down.

I reach forward and take his hand into mine, giving it a squeeze and latching onto his arm with my other hand. Resting my forehead on his shoulder, I give it a small kiss before tracing my fingers across the inked eagle on his forearm.

"It wouldn't have made sense for you to tell her not to shoot her shot, now would it?" I ask him.

Harry stops to think for a moment before shaking his head. "No." He responds.

I pull away from him, remaining the grip on his hand before taking his jaw into my palm and gently facing him to look at me. "You were being a friend Harry. That's all you were doing and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that, okay?"

I can see the guilt in his green eyes as he looks away from my face for a second before I start speaking up again. "All we can really do now is be there for her while she experiences her first heartbreak." I shrug. "And lucky for you, being there for people is one of the things you're most best at."

Throwing him a smile, he exhales a more relieved sigh and nods, taking in my words. "Okay." I finally let go of his face, his eyes remain glued to mine. "Thank you." He mumbles.

"Anything for you." I respond, feeling the warmth in my stomach as I mimic the words he's always said to me.

His dimple become visible when he curls his lips up to smile, leaning forward to press a gentle and short kiss to my lips before pulling away. He turns his attention to our hands, staring at them for a few seconds.

"It's a little bit late." I point out. "Do you want to get into bed?"

"I'm not tired." He says.

I know this is going to be on his mind until tomorrow, which I wish didn't have to overtake his thoughts but I was going to try my best to be there for him.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" I ask, thinking deeply. "I can read to you...we can make bake brownies...never tried baking the special kind but there's always a first for everything, right?"

Harry cackles out a laugh before shaking his head. "We're not getting high while our daughter is asleep in the other room."

He thinks I'm joking but Ruby has actually handed me a recipe and it wouldn't be that difficult to make from what she'd explained to me.

"Never said we would have to eat them right away." I mutter, making his grin go wider.

He wraps his arms around my waist, squeezing me tightly before I fall back to the bed with a squeal. Harry laughs, crawling over me until both his knees are on each sides of my torso and he's practically pinning me down. "Funny." He says with an amused look.

"Thank you." I respond. "I try." He's looking down at me with a smile on his face. There's a loose strand of hair in my face from my short fall before Harry reaches down and tucks it behind my ear. He mumbles something about be being cheeky and I feel relieved at his mood switch.

I'm glad I've made him at least smile a little bit in the past few hours. That's all I ever want to make him do.

Before I know it, Harry is leaning down and pressing his lips up against mine. My eyes flutter shut at the feeling, humming before taking a hold of his warm cheek. He slips his tongue into my mouth, kissing me passionately as our breathing turns into small pants and hot breath against our lips.

Harry sits up, careful not to crush me before slipping off his shirt and throwing it off of the bed and onto the floor. He lowers himself down to my crotch and returns to press his lips against me again before grazing his hand underneath my t-shirt and feeling his fingertips glide up towards my stomach, making my back arch a bit at his touch. He continues to kiss me as his hand slides further past my belly button, going back down and stopping at my abdominal area before he pulls his lips away. Harry tugs my shirt by the ends, signaling me he wants it off before I'm sitting up for him. He pulls it up and off my head, his breathe hitching at the view of my chest. His eyes are darker and filled with lust before darting back to my face and going down to press his lips against my neck.

I lay back down as mouth parts open, letting out a silent moan at the feeling of him biting and sucking the soft flesh, forming a love bite. My heart practically pounding out of my chest when he begins to trail short kisses from my collar bone down to the skin right above my clothed breast. With my eyes still shut, I feel him pull away to tug my jeans down, lifting my hips to help him out before he completely slides them off.

His hand slides up my thigh, leaving teasing small circles on my skin before moving closer and closer towards my center, but never giving me the touch I'm silently begging for.

I start to grow frustrated. My breathing becomes heavier and I feel myself grow wetter, trying to squeeze my thighs together for some sort of relief at the ache of my heat.

It seems that Harry has noticed my squirming because he places his knee in between my thighs to separate them and roughly take a hold of one with his hand to keep me in place.

Holy fuck.

I let out a quiet moan, not quite expecting him to take the roll of dominance before he presses a rough kiss onto my lips.

Trailing his fingers up my thigh once more, I've felt like finally had enough of his teasing as I slip out of his grasp and somehow manage to find myself above him, this time me pinning him down beneath me.

He's panting right underneath me now, letting out a nervous chuckle before I'm smirking down on him. I lean to his face, letting my lips ghost over his but not letting them touch mine before they're right beside his ear.

"You want control?" I whisper. "That's cute."

"Fuck." Harry hisses. His eyes are screwed shut, his jaw clenched and he's throwing his head back before his lustful gaze finally meets mine. "Could surprise you one day. Might be better at it than you are."

His comment makes my smirk instantly drop and has me pressing my hips down, feeling the large bulge of his trousers with a single grind to make him shut his smart mouth. Although, it seems to do the opposite because he's about to let out a loud moan before I slap my hand up to his mouth to muffle the sound before it can echo.

"I'd love to see you try." I respond, continuing to rock my hips against his. I watch the veins in his neck visibly form as he throws his head back against the sheets, rolling his eyes back with every movement I make.

The view of him in such a pleasurable state has me moaning myself.

His hands grip onto my hips, guiding me and urging me to go fast before I lift them up. As soon as I stop, he's whining is muffled against my hand as he looks back down at me with frantic eyes and confusion.

I'm sitting right above his torso now, staring at his pout before I'm gliding my thumb above the softness of his lips. Gently pressing down across his top lip before slowly making my way to trace the bottom lip.

Except, I'm caught off guard when Harry opens his mouth and leans his head forward to suck on my lingering thumb.

I swear to god my soul actually left my fucking body.

He gives me a seductive look, masked with innocence as he continues to suck on my thumb, his gaze darting from my eyes down to my lips. "Shit." I mutter to myself.

I try my best to not fall apart of weakness from the sight I'm witnessing, reaching down to tug his trousers off of him. I grasp the material down his thighs and off of his legs before he kicks it all off. I give him some space for him to slip his own shirt off, which he does before laying back down and looking at me with excitement and satisfaction on his face.

I press my lips back against his roughly, feeling his hand snake onto my back to unclasp my bra. As soon as it's off, I throw it aside and remove myself from Harry's torso from my straddling position.

"Sit up." I demand.

Harry has a look of confusion on him, quickly obeying and leaning his palms against the sheets before he watches me get on my knees, realizing what I'm about to do.

"Oh shit. Okay." He whispers to himself. It's almost as if he's preparing for what's about to happen, squeezing his eyes shut for a moment before opening them back up.

I reach forward, tugging his briefs down to his ankles and I scoot myself closer to him.

"Don't be loud or I'll stop." I say sternly, watching him nod rapidly. "Am I clear?"

"Yes." Harry mumbles, watching me go down to lick a stride up his length to meet his tip, teasing his slit and swiping my thumb across to capture the pre-cum dripping from it.

Harry watches me intensely when I lower myself to suck on the swollen top of his length, swirling my tongue and hearing him hiss at the pleasurable sensation. I slowly begin to take him into my mouth, looking up at his slacked jaw as his eyes are glued to me, panting. I continue to take him further, maintaining eye contact as I go even lower, swallowing around him. "Nina..." Harry whimpers, biting his lip to keep him quiet.

I begin to bob my head up and down his length, humming and hearing him let out a groan at the vibrations.

He reaches his fingers down, tucking the fallen strands of hair behind my ears before his hand grips the hair on my head tightly. His small whimpers begin to turn into quiet moans, my eyes never move away from the beautiful site.

It almost look euphoric, his eyebrows furrowed, throwing his head back, his eyes rolling to the back of his head and his mouth forming an 'o'. I start to move faster and his arms almost give out when he begins to grip to sheets so tightly, turning his knuckles white.

God, he looks so good like this,

I feel my core pulse and suddenly he's thrusting his hips up, hitting the back of my throat repeatedly as my eyes begin to water at the pressure of of his movements.

"Oh, fuck me." He whines looking down at me. A tear slipping down my cheek as I continue to help him reach his high. "Oh god."

I can tell he wants to be loud but he's holding back and trying his best not to, be so I'll go easy on him tonight for the effort.

He arches his back and hitting my throat once more before pulling out of my mouth with a pop. "Oh my fucking god- Nina." He whines.

I go into a fit of coughs, pulling away before jerking him off to build his orgasm even further. "Cum, I know you're close, baby." I encourage him. "God, you look so good for me like this. Cum all over me."

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." He moans at my words and with a few more thrusts of my hand, he gasps as his stomach suddenly goes tense and he's jolting his hips forward. He pants as he unravels, groaning with every spurt that he releases onto my chest and into my mouth.

Once he's finished, I swallow what's in my mouth of him and swipe his come off of my chest with two fingers before bringing them up to my lips and sucking on them. He moans at the sight and I watch his eyes go shut drunkenly. I standup, going over to him and placing a long, lingering kiss to his mouth.

Harry hums against my lips, still letting out helpless whimpers before I pull away for us to catch our breaths, laying down beside him, he does the same before he faces me.

I take in his features, his forehead filled with loose strands of sweaty curls and his cheeks tinted pink. His chest is still rising up and down before he opens his eyes back up.

I reach forward tucking the curls away from his face before scooting closer, our noses touching and his hot breath fanning over my lips. "How was that?" I whisper making him instantly chuckle.

"God...so good." Harry pants in response. I smile up at him, pressing my lips gently against his before pulling away.

All I wanted was to make him feel good. Make him feel anything but that worries him big or small.

"Let me return the favor..." he turns to kiss my cheek before I shake my head.

"You don't have to. Just wanted to make you feel better." I mumble against his lips.

"Oh, you did so much more than that." He whispers kissing the edge of my lips. "Let me thank you some more."

I find myself panting all over again at the seductive and raspy tone in his voice.

Harry lays his hand onto my cheek, holding on as he kisses me with much more passion this time. It's an urgent feeling, making me feel hotter by the second. He sits up, crawling over me again to the first position we'd been in.

He's looking down on me for a moment, staring at me with a glint of admiration and lust before he makes his way down my body.
I swallow the lump in my throat, shutting my eyes at the sensation of his peppering kisses.

I can't help but let out a small whine, the knot in my stomach is dying to unravel.

I'd been so worked up seeing Harry in such a pleasurable position, it was hard not to be turned on myself.

His hands trail down to my hipbones, tracing over them before his wet mouth lands to my clothed area. I gasp when I feel him press his palm firmly down before slipping his hand underneath to cup my center. The coldness of his rings have me squirming, feeling his fingers glide up and down teasingly before he finally decides to tug my underwear off.

He kisses down my pelvis, grabbing my thighs and separating them to give his head more room. Suddenly, I feel his lips press against my clit, kitten licking it before sucking on my sensitive nub and flicking his tongue. "Fuck." I whimper, my hips bucking at the feeling.

Harry keeps his mouth on my clit, bringing his fingers up and down to spread my wetness before humming against me. The vibration makes me let out a small moan and I feel the knot that has been building up in my stomach feeling more and more intense. His eyes are looking up at me, watching my reaction to his actions when I feel him thrust a finger inside of my entrance. I throw my head back in pleasure, letting out a silent moan and gripping my fingers through his curls.

He moans at the feeling of me tugging on him, flicking his tongue fast as he works his way up to a second finger, keeping the pace from before. "Faster...fuck- please." I whine quietly.

I watch him shut his eyes for a second, moving his fingers even faster with his lips parted apart, letting out short pants. "God, I wish you could see how fucking good you look right now." Harry whispers, coaxing me closer to my orgasm. He moans against me, making my back arch forward roughly and feeling my high ripping through my body with so much force.

I start to see white, gasping for air as my hips shamelessly moving up and down. I feel Harry press my thighs down with his elbows, fucking his fingers into me with so much more force that I have to tug him away from how sensitive I am. "Fuck..." I sigh when he finally pulls his face and fingers away from me.

I shut my eyes and feel him lay beside me, panting just as hard as I'm trying to overcome my orgasm.

Shit.

He really wants to murder me with his fingers.

Harry moves closer to my cheek, cuddling into me before whispering. "How was that for a thank you?" He asks cheekily.

My head rolls towards him with drowsy eyes, "You're..welcome...."  I say between pants making him chuckle. He places a kiss to my head before hiding his face into my neck.

And before I know it, we're both fast asleep.

-
A/N:

Oh, hello 👀
Honestly, this was so difficult to write but it did make me feel some sorta way so I think I'm doing something right.

Tell me something good that happened to you today?

I got a job 😌

-n

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 5.2K 67
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
114K 6.3K 24
to love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides. ━━ love island usa 2024, s6 ━━ kordell beckham x oc
2M 57.1K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
1.1M 41K 85
As a Jedi padawan, gaining a Master is like a dream come true. It's one step closer to reaching knighthood, and then to reaching Master. But that dr...