Pros - Hawks x reader

Von mal9900

(Completed) After running into Hawks while on your internship he offers to help train you. The two of you the... Mehr

Character details
Prologue - The initial spark
Chapter 1 - Training with a Pro
Chapter 2 - "faster"
Chapter 3 - Enter Electra!
Chapter 4 - Hottest hero couple
Chapter 5 - True feelings
Chapter 6 - Confessions
Chapter 7 - Rules
Chapter 8 - The morning after
Chapter 9 - JP Bilboard charts
Chapter 10 - The Top 10
Chapter 11 - An uninvited guest
Chapter 12 - The wise old lady
Chapter 13 - Nomu spotted!
Chapter 14 - Those 3 words
Chapter 15 - Headlines
Chapter 16 - Weakness
Chapter 17 - Blame
Chapter 18 - Despair
Chapter 19 - Death, Dabi and the dangerious mission
Chapter 20 - Hot and bothered
Chapter 21 - Initiation
Chapter 22 - Following a lead
Chapter 23 - KFC
Chapter 24 - Quickie?
Chapter 25 - Toga or Electra?
Chapter 26 - Up the duff
Chapter 27 - Parental instincts
Chapter 28 - Welcome to the League
Chapter 29 - Trip with Dabi
Chapter 30 - Doctors visit
Chapter 31 - Truth bombs
Chapter 32 - Lingerie
Chapter 33 - Threesome?
Chapter 34 - Explanation
Chapter 35 - Torture ๐Ÿ‹
Chapter 36 - The Truth
Chapter 37 - Our little secret
Chapter 38 - 12 Weeks
Chapter 39 - Spreading the news
Chapter 40 - Top 10 Conference
Chapter 41 - The Proposal ๐Ÿ‹
Chapter 42 - The real Hawks?
Chapter 43 - Hostage
Chapter 44 - Fever
Chapter 45 - A Boy
Chapter 46 - A Trip to UA
Chapter 47 - Cop a feel
Chapter 48 - The Hooker and her Pimps
Chapter 49 - Wings
Chapter 50 - Mother in Law
Chapter 51 - Die Hard Fans
Chapter 52 - Maternity leave
Chapter 53 - Kidnapping
Chapter 54 - The Unlikely Hero
Chapter 55 - Ready or not
Chapter 56 - I Hate Hospitals
Chapter 57 - A Team Up?
Chapter 58 - Together at last
Chapter 59 - Family Time
Chapter 60 - Wedding or Alarm Bells?
Chapter 61 - Date night?
Chapter 62 - Hawks the Romantic
Chapter 63 - The Thrill ๐Ÿ‹
Chapter 64 - Hens night
Chapter 65 - False News
Chapter 66 - Ultimatum
Chapter 67 - A Night With Dabi
Chapter 68 - Anything but this...
Chapter 69 - A Promise Kept?
Chapter 70 - A Nice day for a Wedding!
Chapter 71 - Calm before the Storm
Chapter 72 - Call me Daddy
Chapter 73 - Girl your being played...
Chapter 75 - Endeavors Plan
Chapter 76 - Friday 8pm UA
Chapter 77 - Argument
Chapter 78 - Choices
Chapter 79 - I'm Sorry...
Chapter 80 - The End โค๏ธ

Chapter 74 - Second Guessing ๐Ÿ‹

5.3K 141 63
Von mal9900

I walked out of the leagues base and was about to message Hawks when I spot him over at the side of the building.

"You really let him get to you, don't ya." I said walking over to him.

He turned around and looked surprised to see me. "Your back quick." He said suspiciously.

I walked over to him and grabbed his shoulders. "I know their plan, lets go." I smiled.

"He told you?" Hawks asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yep sure did, I just asked." I lied.

"And he told you, just like that." Hawks frowned.

He can totally tell I'm lying.

"Come on we need to tell Endeavor. We don't have time to stand here and argue." I said pulling his arm.

He twisted his arm out of my grip and let out a sigh. "I still have some work to do here, you go and tell him what you found out. I'll meet you at home later tonight." He said trying to smile.

I really hope Dabi didn't lie to me.

I quickly flew off to Endeavors to fill him in.

—————————————————————————

Endeavor tapped his fingers over the desk as he thought. "Your sure it's UA?" He questioned.

I have a villains word, he wouldn't lead me astray right...

"Well kinda, I'm also worried I was just told this information because they think I'm a spy. It would look really bad if we all turn up at UA and nothing goes down." I said with a sigh.

"What makes you think it might be false? Who told you the information?" Endeavor asked.

Because I had to kiss Dabi to get it ... ehhh

"Just a bad feeling I have. Dabi told me, but I fear he's got ulterior motives." I said as my cheeks blushed slightly.

"I suppose we can't ignore it though. Is it still a few weeks away?" He asked taking down some notes.

"Yeah, Hawks is still trying to gather more information too. Hopefully we can get a better idea on their numbers now too." I said worrying about Hawks slightly.

Endeavor stood up from his desk and walked around in front of it. "Thanks for the heads up Electra, I'll gather everyone next week and we can discuss our options."

I gave him a smile and headed off home.

Mum and Haruto were already sound asleep as I crept in from the balcony. I ran myself a bath and sunk into it as I mulled over today's events.

Great so that was 100% my dad, he knows I have a son and wants to meet him, plus he probably wants to see mum and on top of that I kissed Dabi and lied about it to hawks.

I sank down in the bath covering my mouth with the water and blew bubbles.

And I might have just given false information to Endeavor....

I let out a sigh blowing more bubbles into the bath. I lay in the tub for a while trying to forget about everything for one moment when I hear the door open.

"Got room for one more?" Hawks said cheerfully as he walk into the room.

I smiled and moved slightly to the side. "Sure do babe. You sound a lot happier than before."

Hawks removed his jacket and shirt dropping them to the floor. "You bet, I got some more info from Twice tonight. They've made a heap of new nomu they are planning to release when they attack. That's their distraction while they aim for the real targets, remember they said they would strike while we were weak?" He asked removing his belt.

"Yeah but when are we at our weakest? I figured that's why they were targeting UA? Those kids are hero's in training if they wipe them out or try and attack them the next generation of hero's will be gone." I said watching hawks drop his pants and boxers.

"I think there's more to it than that." Hawks said stepping into the tub. "Plus I don't believe the information Dabi gave you for a second." Hawks grunted as he lowered his body into the tub.

His wings awkwardly hung out the side as he tried to position himself better. I couldn't help but laugh at how much trouble he was having just trying to fit into the tub. I climbed over him and gave him a quick kiss.

"I can hop out if you don't have enough room." I chuckled.

He quickly grabbed my waist pulling me back down onto him so I couldn't get out. "Okay so this seemed a lot sexier in my head." Hawks laughed awkwardly as his wings were now hooked over the side of the tub not letting him get any lower.

"Why do you even have a bath tub when you can't even fit in it." I laughed.

"The house came with it alright, stop picking on me." He laughed with me.

Before I could make another joke he pulled me in for a kiss tightening his grip on my waist. I sat up on him brining my legs up along side him.

I pulled back from the kiss slightly "We gotta be super quiet if we do it in here. My mums sleeping here remember." I whispered onto his lips as I pressed them back together.

Hawks hands ran down from my waist past my hips and to the back of my thighs bringing them closer to him. I moved my hands from his chest up over his shoulders. The water in the tub swished around as we moved. Hawks let go of one of my thighs and reach down between my legs. I let out a moan breaking the kiss when I felt his fingers brush past my opening.

"And you were worried about me being loud." He whispered.

I grinded up against his hand and felt him push two fingers in. I bit down on my bottom lip trying to be quiet as I flung my head back. I bounced on his fingers as the water started to lap at the sides of the tub.

I felt down into the water between hawks legs until I grabbed hold of his package. I started to pump it under the water. He removed his fingers from me and pulled my hips to line himself up. I sat upright more and guided him into me.

I moaned through my closed mouth as Hawks also let out a moan. Our bodies just felt like they were made for each other. I lent forward and started to kiss him again. Hawks awkwardly tried to thrust himself into me but his wings hooked over the tub limited his movements.

I chuckled in the kiss and pushed him firmly against the tub. "How about I do the work this time." I said against his lips.

I positioned myself up onto my knees more so I could bob up and down. The faster I went the more the water jumped around the tub. Eventually the water had started to spill over the sides collecting in little pools around the tub.

Hawks knew I had already finished and I could tell he was about to follow.

"(F/N), I'm ..." Hawks said before I quickly jumped off him and out of the tub in a panic.

He grabbed himself and finished himself off in the tub while also looking at me slightly confused.

"Condom." I said quietly rolling my eyes.

"Oh shit, sorry." Hawks smiled.

It's like he's trying to get me pregnant again...

"You didn't get any in me did you?" I asked slightly worried.

"Well not the last bit no," he said still trying to be quiet.

I raised an eyebrow at him. "What do you mean not the last bit? What other bit was there?" I asked confused.

He awkwardly tried to hop out of the tub shaking his wings as he did. "Well you know how guys get that pre ..." Hawks said before I darted out of the bathroom.

I looked through the calendar trying to remember when I had my last period.

I let out a sigh of relief when I noticed I was due for mine in a couple of days.

So I shouldn't be ovulating so there should be no chance of a baby right? Dani would be so proud to know I've started to keep track of this.

I grabbed a towel and got dried and changed into my pyjamas. Hawks eventually came in with his boxers on.

"You okay?" He asked climbing into the bed with me.

I rubbed my forehead, "Yeah, we really need to be careful though." I sighed.

"Sorry babe, I just can't control myself around you. Plus I was worked up about the whole Dabi thing." He said also letting out a sigh.

"It's okay." I said quietly.

I really want to tell him what happened but I just don't want to make him angry, not tonight... what if it turns out I kissed Dabi for no reason...

We were both about to go to sleep when our phones when off.

It was Endeavor.

Everyone, Make yourselves available next Wednesday 6am, meeting at the Endeavor agency.

This was it, the final showdown was right around the corner...

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

251K 11.9K 98
-18+ FIC- Y/N is a quirkless artist, working in the backstreets in a tattoo studio owned by herself. It's a pretty uneventful life of drawing, clean...
69K 1.6K 15
As a third year in UA you were expected to do great things, although no one truly appreciated you or your quirk the pro hero Hawks did. He might of a...
80.4K 3.6K 61
๐๐€๐‘๐€๐๐˜๐Œ๐๐‡ แดบแดผแตแดบ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ขยท๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฉ | \ หˆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ-ษ™-หŒ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ(๐˜ฑ)๐˜ง , หˆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข-๐˜ณษ™- \ 1 : ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ going with a bridegroom to fetch hom...
112K 2.4K 24
{completed} "... ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘– ๐‘”๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘  ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘™๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘”โ„Ž" you'...