Chapter 48 - The Hooker and her Pimps

A/N: Hey! Just a quick note to say that I've just started to add some custom art to the chapters (so far only the prologue has been done.) please check it out and let me know what you think ! ☺️ Also obviously this story isn't cannon  x Thanks again for reading enjoy!

—————————————————————————

"That's it, y'all go ahead without me! I'm not walking out there wearing this." I said firmly.

Dabi threw me a coat. "Wear this till we get there then princess. You're one of the bartenders at the club, need you to keep an eye on the place while we make the deal."

Yeah sure get the pregnant chick to be on lookout.

I rolled my eyes and quickly put the coat on and walked over to Hawks.

"So why do you need us for this? You know I'll stand out like a sore thumb." Hawks said flicking his wings slightly.

"That's the idea bird brain. These other criminal groups will see that we at the league really do own the streets." Dabi said smugly.

"And all you have to do princess is keep a watch out for us, if you see more of their thugs come in or think a fights gonna break out just bring us some beers That can be the signal. Otherwise you can just wait behind the bar and look cute." Dabi said with a wink.

"If a fight breaks out (F/N) is not going to be a part of it, got it." Hawks said sternly to Dabi.

"Sure, I mean with the number 2 hero we shouldn't need anymore help right." Dabi chuckled and turned to walk out of the room. "Come on."

"Coming boss, wait you can't tell me what to do asshole." Twice said as he followed Dabi out.

Hawks saw me glance down at my feet and placed a hand on my back leading me out.

"It's gonna be fine trust me." He said with a smile.

I don't know why but whenever he smiles at me like that all my worries seem to disappear.

We follow Dabi and Twice into the back of the van and arrive at the club in silence. I pull my hair up and tie it in a pony tail. Hopefully it's super dark inside and people don't recognise me.

We walk together to the back of the bar.

"Okay princess this is where we part ways. Remember if you see any of their backup or trouble. bring beers to the table." Dabi said tapping Twice and Hawks on the shoulders to get them to follow him around to the front.

Oh god... can I just leave.

I open the rear door and see a bunch of other girls in the same outfit as me. Luckily the skirts are kinda waist high and it managed to hide my bump pretty well.

"Oh you must be the chick taking Kelly's shift." A young girl said to me. She looked my age maybe younger, although it looked like she had already lived a pretty rough life.

"Oh yeah that's me," I said scratching the back of my head. Dabi told me nothing.

"Your on the bar tonight, have you bartender before?" She asked with a cold look.

"Umm not really, but I pick things up really quick you'll only have to show me once." I smiled at her.

She made a loud groan. "Your lucky your cute, I'll show you for a few minutes then you'll have full run on the bar." She said pulling me out to the bar.

Thankfully she didn't recognise me

She was true to her word and showed me where everything was and how to use the register then left. The club was dark and pretty quite thankfully. I look around and find Hawks sitting in a small booth with Dabi and Twice.