Chapter 31 - Truth bombs

A few weeks had past and hawks and I had been working with both the league of villains and our normal hero jobs. The more the weeks went on the more drained I felt doing both jobs. I was around 11 weeks pregnant now but still not really showing yet.

Dani was just about to come back to work again which I was really looking forward too. Chargebolt has been good company but I really missed my girl. Also Fatgum still hadn't asked Dani to marry him yet so I was sitting on that little secret too.

Hawks was watching me all day like it was his full time job. He seemed to get very protective after finding out about the baby. It was really sweet though so I wasn't complaining.

Best Jeanist was still listed as missing, however i knew the truth. Hawks had confirmed that he had given Best Jeanist to the league but he was adamant he was still alive.

The league still had no idea I was pregnant luckily and I had planned on keeping it that way. I didn't have to do too much after my initiation, thankfully. But I was placed in Dabi's regiment which Hawks hated. Dabi was always very flirty when we were alone but I didn't dare tell Hawks, he would blow our cover which is exactly what Dabi wanted.

———————————————————————————

My shift with the league was just about to end. It was almost morning and I only had an hour between this shift with the league and my hero patrol shift.

"So when do I get to meet the leader?" I asked Dabi casually. I hadn't even seen Shigaraki since that day he almost killed Dani.

"When he wants to see you." He said with a bored tone.

Dabi had been working with some of the other members on creating a truth serum. It was pretty boring for me, I just followed him around like a body guard. We were in the lab alone and he was pouring some of the new mixture into the syringe.

"Who you gonna test that on?" I asked cringing at what might be in it.

He got up and walked past me and before I knew what was going on he had slammed the syringe into my neck.

"What the fuck!" I said pushing Dabi away but it had been too late.

"Now let's see if this works." He grinned looking onto my eyes. "What's your name?"

"(F/N),(L/N)" I said quickly cupping my hands over my mouth. "Okay okay it works asshole!"

"I dono, maybe you would have told me that anyway. Let's try a harder question." He said rubbing his chin in thought. "Okay, why did you join the league?"

Shit! "Hawks asked me too." I said quietly maybe he would be okay with that answer

"Okay now tell me a secret your keeping from me?" He smirked and moved his face closer to mine.

I grabbed my mouth before I could talk. I need to think of anything other than being pregnant. I think to myself. And then I blurted it out.

"I had a sex dream about you!" I yelled at him turning bright red. Okay that's better than blurting out that I'm pregnant ... right?

Dabi's face lit up and he let out a bit of a chuckle. "Kinky, was I on top or were you?" He asked getting even closer to me.

"Okay the stupid things worn off, asshole." I said turning to walk away from him. "My shifts over now so I'm leaving." I said walking to the lab door.

Dabi grabbed my arm and pinned me to the wall next to the door. "Come on, you can't tell me you haven't been thinking about it now." He said using his other hand to gently touch the side of my face.

"Defiantly not! I actually thought you were Hawks in my dream." I said hoping this would end our conversation after I mentioned Hawks.

"Whatever gets you off." He said moving his fingers to brush my lips.

I quickly pushed him off with my free hand. "Right I gotta go, some of us have day jobs too you know." I said rushing to open the door this time.

"I'll see you tonight then." Dabi said smoothly.

"Wait I thought I had tonight off?" I asked quite confused.

"I meant in your dreams." He said giving me a smirk as I closed the door on him.

I leaned back against the door and cringed at the thought of another dream about Dabi. Hawks shift still didn't end for another few hours so I went home alone. It didn't take me long to get ready and arrive at work on time for once.

I sat in my desk and started sorting through some arrest files that needed to be closed off. I close my eyes for a second and hit my head on the desk.

Shit did I just fall asleep.

I slap my face a couple of times and look back at the paperwork. I could feel the weight of my eyelids close slowly.

"Hey Boss I tried to page you, but you have a visitor." One of my sidekicks calls out while opening my office door and coming in.

I quickly wake up and look towards the door. A piece of paper was stuck to my face with a small drool mark. I pull it off and shake my head.

"Ugh yeah send them in." I said yawning and wiping the drool from my mouth.

"You okay boss? I'll send him in." She said walking out.

I look up at the clock and it was 11am I had just slept for 4 hours and done no hero work. Just then I see my visitor walk through the door.

"Crust!" I said slightly surprised. "What can I do for ya." I asked gesturing him to take a seat.

"Thanks for seeing me Electra." He said while taking a seat. "I need your help with a case." He said putting a USB down on my desk.

"Sure, but how can I help?" I asked not really too eager to take on even more work.

"I'm looking for an electric type quirk user and thought you might have some insight." He said loudly. "All I have to go off is the CCTV footage."

I plugged the USB in and select the file titled 'Prison CCTV 1'.

To my horror I see a masked figure running through a prison and electrocuting open a cell door releasing a prison inmate.

Shit that's me!