F1 Imagines - requests closed

Av ricciardostamps

Formula 1 imagines. Requests are closed! Hope you like them!! Mer

Welcome!
1 - Daniel Ricciardo
2 - Lewis Hamilton
3 - Sebastian Vettel
4 - Max Verstappen
5 - Charles Leclerc (RQ)
6 - Jenson Button
7 - Nico Hülkenberg
8 - Sebastian Vettel (RQ)
9 - Charles Leclerc
10 - Carlos Sainz (RQ)
11 - Daniel Ricciardo (RQ)
12 - Lewis Hamilton (RQ)
13 - Mick Schumacher
14 - Alex Albon
15 - Daniel Ricciardo (RQ)
16 - Daniel Ricciardo
17 - Max Verstappen
18 - Pierre Gasly
19 - Carlos Sainz
20 - Lando Norris
21 - Lewis Hamilton
22 - Daniel Ricciardo
23 - Charles Leclerc (RQ)
24 - Kimi Raikkonen (RQ)
25 - George Russell
26 - Lewis Hamilton (RQ)
27 - Max Verstappen
28 - Carlos Sainz
29 - Lewis Hamilton (RQ)
30 - Alex Albon
31 - George Russell (RQ)
32 - Toto Wolff (RQ)
33 - Lance Stroll (RQ)
34 - George Russell (RQ)
35 - Charles Leclerc (RQ)
36 - Daniel Ricciardo (RQ)
37 - Max Verstappen
38 - Nico Rosberg (RQ)
39 - Daniil Kvyat (RQ)
40 - Mick Schumacher (RQ)
41 - Daniel Ricciardo (RQ)
42 - Lewis Hamilton (RQ)
43 - Lewis Hamilton (RQ)
44 - Lando Norris (RQ)
45 - George Russell (RQ)
46 - Charles Leclerc (RQ)
47 - Charles Leclerc (RQ)
48 - Max Verstappen (RQ)
49 - Lando Norris (RQ)
50 - Daniel Ricciardo
51 - Max Verstappen (RQ)
52 - Lance Stroll (RQ)
53 - George Russell (RQ)
54 - Lando Norris (RQ)
55 - Kimi Raikkonen (RQ)
56 - Daniel Ricciardo
57 - Lando Norris
58 - Lewis Hamilton
59 - Daniel Ricciardo
60 - Lando Norris
61 - Max Verstappen
62 - Charles Leclerc
63 - Daniel Ricciardo
64 - Lando Norris
65 - Lewis Hamilton
67 - Daniel Ricciardo
68 - Daniel Ricciardo
69 - Pierre Gasly

66 - George Russell

6.8K 97 2
Av ricciardostamps

As promised, I'm back to regular posting! 

And in honor of the last race of the season (already!) here's a special George Russell imagine!

Exterior POV 

Turkish Grand Prix, 2021

George was having a day, not a great one though.

This year has been more than awesome for him after taking Valterri's seat at Mercedes but today was supposed to be his big day. Win the Turkish Grand Prix but it didn't happen.

It was like history was repeating itself, exactly similar to when he drove for Mercedes back to when Lewis couldn't because he had Covid-19, a puncture on his rear right forced him to stop the race. 

It's safe to say that George was tired of his back luck and just wanted to win a race. He knew that if it kept going like this, the team would have enough of it. 

Lewis was his teammate and a great one, he's a seven-time world champion and sometimes, George tends to compare himself to him. 

Which his family had warned him it wasn't a great thing to do. It could lead to bad mental health and a toxic relationship with his work. 

"George, hey mate, are you listening ?" 

Alex Albon, George's friend said shaking his shoulder. 

They were currently having dinner in one of Istanbul's finest restaurants with other friends such as Lando Norris, Charles Leclerc, and Max Verstappen had even joined too. 

The group would often reunite after races and grab a bite to eat to discuss it and spend time together as friends. 

This sport and all the work, traveling that involves it can make them feel lonely and that's why they do it. 

"Yeah sorry, I'm just gutted with the race guys" 

The guys looked at their friend and saw he was not in the spirit today. 

"That puncture was not pretty but this still all new to you a fresh team means a fresh start and your win will come. I'm sure of it" 

Lando said as George gave his friends a small smile. 

"Yeah I hope so, I have had podiums now but that win, ugh, anyway" 

George finished his sentence drowning his glass of water and remained quite silent for the rest of the evening with his friends. 

It was now time for them to part ways and George just opted to go to the bar as the boys went to their respective rooms since tomorrow they would be traveling to their new race destination. 

As he sat down on one of the stools he ordered a bourbon on the rocks

 He knew he wasn't supposed to drink as he had to maintain his health for the upcoming week but one wouldn't hurt right? 

One wouldn't but three or four as he kept ordering were too much. 

Late on his fourth and hopefully last drink, a beautiful brunette joined George ordering a dirty martini. 

She was surely captivating and her eyes were something out of this world. Wearing a thin modest satin dress, this woman interrupted George's thoughts. 

He couldn't stop staring and fairly enough she had the same attraction for him too. 

The mysterious unknown charming woman decided to make a move first and changed her seats to place herself right next to George. 

George was very tipsy but his thoughts were quite clear and the drinks had helped to forget a disastrous weekend. 

"Excuse me, can I have another one of these and fill my friend's drink again" 

She said as she pointed to her glass asking for what seemed to be a second drink and one for George. 

He glanced at her up and down and nodded accepting the offer. 

Now in his mind, this game could go two ways, first, they drink maybe have a decent conversation and get to know each other even though there are drinks involved, or they just drink and don't speak at all. 

George inhaled deeply and took a step forward too. 

"Hi, George nice to meet you" 

She smiled and extended her hand introducing herself too. 

"I'm Y/n, it's a pleasure to meet you too" 

Meanwhile, the bartender placed the drinks on the marble counter of the bar and left them to attend to other clients but also because he sensed they maybe wanted to be left alone.

"So what brings you to Istanbul Y/n ?" 

George was now very intrigued with this woman and he had sparked interest in her.

The way she stood beside him with lots of confidence and her attitude, in general, was very interesting.

"I'm here on a small vacation by myself but going home tomorrow unfortunately" 

She answered crossing her legs now touching his ankles. 

"Home ?" 

George suggested with his tone. He didn't know where this was going but somehow he kept on talking with.

"Yeah going back to the UK, it's where I live" 

That answer surprised him, he hadn't heard a British accent and she didn't seem to fit as someone who comes from his home country. 

Not that it mattered at this moment.

"Oh, I'm from there too"

"I've heard" 

Y/n said with a playful hint on her tone. 

The pair ended up together the rest of the evening. George ordering more drinks for him and Y/n. 

It didn't stop them from spending the night together as well, in particular in Y/n's hotel room which offered a great view of the city. 

The next morning, George woke up with the worst headache ever and right next to Y/n who was still sleeping soundly. 

She truly was beautiful, even with her hair all over the place and residues of makeup under her eyes. He couldn't believe he did this but he had a great time with her. 

She moved under the comforter snuggling into George's embrace, he sighed closing his eyes trying to make his pounding headache disappear.

What he hadn't noticed were the dozens of texts and missed calls from his friends, manager, and trainer, trying to figure out where he was. 

His phone was neatly hidden in the back pocket of his jeans laying on the floor alongside the rest of his clothing and hers. 

Y/n slowly woke up from her slumber catching the sight of George brushing his teeth with a spare toothbrush, he had his briefs back on and looked very nice. 

"Morning champ" 

He lifted his head from the sink turning his head to see her putting on his t-shirt. 

"Hey you" 

George answered letting himself fall face-first on the bed and his hangover was not helping. Y/n giggled and started to pick up their clothes to minimize the mess on the floor.

Meanwhile, he took his phone from his pants and almost fainted when he saw all the notifications. 

"Oh no" 

Y/n was washing her face when he called his manager saying 'sorry' a hundred times and promising he would get on another flight to join everyone. 

No one could lie, this situation was amusing. 

George's despair in his eyes made Y/n smile. She called room service and ordered breakfast while he finished his call. 

They ate together, George booked a new flight for the afternoon and tried to figure out how he and Y/n could work out whatever was going on between them. 

There was no denial in their chemistry and it was incredible how well they matched. 

So Y/n and George decided to exchange numbers, let him work for a while and Y/n go back to the UK but if they could meet up they would. 

Have dates from time to time and get to know each other more.

Finally, see where this connection leads them to. 

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

38.6K 631 21
driver x driver one shots - fluff, smut, angst, all of it ;) requests are open!!
5.7K 52 16
"We don't pray for love, we just pray for cars". Dive into the world of Formula 1; Requests are open! Let's Unleash Wildness (18+)
337K 7K 126
After the heartache of her beloved Michael Schumacher's injuries following his accident, Chloe returns to formula 1. Can Sebastian Vettel heal her he...
1.2M 12.6K 93
One Shots & Imagines & Preferences With Formula One Drivers 📝 Requests are Currently Closed.🚧 • ° • 20/12/016 • ° • in Progress °°°