A Knight Secret (Shidge)

Von VoltronMoon

{Discontinued} Pidge becomes a knight got the Garrison kingdom but Pidge has a secret, one she has to make su... Mehr

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
.Discontinued.

Chapter 19.

129 10 30
Von VoltronMoon

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

Ages...

Sven= 25

Shiro + Kuro = 20

Hunk + James = 19 

Lance +  Keith + Pidge = 18

Allura + Matthew + Lotor = 21

One Week Later...

"King Zarkon and his children Prince Lotor, Lord Matthew and Lady Katie oh um Lady Pidge" Coran spoke with a clear and welcoming voice as he stood by the top of the stairs to Altea kingdom castle ballroom, a small ball being held in hopes to form a new truce treaty between Altea, Garrison and Daibazaal kingdoms.

"You did not just get him to call you that" Matthew sighed as he glanced to his sister while they stood outside, waiting for the doors to open. Matthew was dressed in fancy pressed black suit trousers that were tight fitting. A neat grey shirt with a burgundy tie to represent Daibazaal kingdom colours. A long grey penguin coat with smart black suit shoes with burgundy laces. His hair brushed neat and placed in a high and fancy pony tail with the sides down.

"I didn't even know why we didn't expect this to happen, I mean we have to take her sword away before she came out wearing it around her waste soon" Lotor frowned, shaking his head slightly. Lotor wore smart white trousers that fitted tightly around his leg but bust out around the ankles letting them of over the top of his silver boots with white lace. He wore a light purple shirt with a burgundy waste coat and a grey bowtie. His long hair in a low pony tail, tucked in all neat without a lose stand to be seen. A grey and burgundy crown on his head showing he was the prince.

"Be nice boys, we should be thankfully she agree to ware a formal dress for this ball. Don't forget when she learned that some knights would be coming she had hoped to dress in amour" Zarkon replied calmly, glancing over his shoulder to the two males who rolled their eyes while Pidge stood before the older two boys. Zarkon wore puffy grey suit trousers with smart burgundy boots and dark plum laces. A burgundy shirt with a dark purple bowtie with a match dark purple waste coat. A burgundy, purple and grey crown on his head showing he was king over Daibazaal.

"Says the man who locked any spare knights amour up in the king jewels fault. Even I can't break in there without a decent plan, time and good explosives" Pidge sighed, crossing her arms over her stomach while Zarkon stood amused. Pidge is wearing the same dress and hair clip from the photo above the chapter. She has mating small heals shoes and isn't wearing any make up but not wearing her brother glasses either.

The doors opened and the crowd fell silence at the four stepped inside, Coran giving a nervous smile as he looked to Zarkon before giving a slight bow before opening his arms to the stairs leading them to walk down to join the rest of the ball.

"Don't throw up" Matthew whispered as they slowly started walking down the stairs, not rushing but keeping a steady pace to seem respectable.

"Is it to late to run for it" Pidge whispered back, feeling all eyes on them and she couldn't hide behind her hand fan while walking down stairs.

"If we have a good distraction" Lotor weakly joked as he started feeling uncomfortable by all the stairs.

"Just take a deep breath and clam yourselves, we are the most important guests here since they don't want to anger us into another war" Zarkon replied in a small voice making sure only the three young adults could hear.

"Well this vip might throw up in a second" Pidge huffed back in slight panic.

"Yeah, fainting seems like a good idea right now" Lotor admitted shakily.

"Going home might sound even better if you ask me" Matt added making his sister and friend nod in agreement.

"We already accepted to try and form a truce with these kingdoms, just hold out till after the ball and you don't need to be stared down anymore" Zarkon promised, trying to help settle the three following behind.

"King Zarkon, a pleasure to welcome you to my kingdom again" Alfor spoke with a bright smile as he walked over to him once the four had reached the end of the stairs. Melenor and Allura just a step behind him, all three dressed as fancy as royals should be in at a ball.

"King Alfor, Thank you for having me and my children" Zarkon smiled back, giving a slight head back as Lotor, Matthew and Pidge lined up behind him.

"You call them as your children but two are not yours to call your own. Three if I am corrected are no longer yours but guests to the Altea kingdom since we took them in" Melenor spoke up, glancing to the three young adults.

"You did take them in when I was at my worst but all three have grown to be fine adults in my eyes. They can chose where to call home and even if they grow up or move away they'll always be children to me" Zarkon answered with ease, knowing such a comment would be made.

"Well one has brought much shame to you already, she ran from her husband before the marriage. It was a rather awful event that we had to fix up" Allura spoke, glaring slightly towards Pidge who awkwardly glanced away as Zarkon turned to her with a lifted eyebrow.

"I may have missed that part out during our pratice match" Pidge muttered slightly embarrassed to be on the spot over the forced marriage thing.

"In my sister defence, she did not wish to marry such a jerk but you chosen otherwise" Matt forcibly smiled, his eyes closed to hide his true anger over the event.

"And it would have been a forced wedding against her will, do you really want to bring up such an event in the middle of a ball" Lotor smiled sweetly, his arms crossed behind his back.

"Then from what they say, It seems my daughter isn't a married women at all since no wedding happened in the end" Zarkon smiled smugly making the three royals before him frown as they fell silence.

"I hope you enjoy your stay, please have fun at the ball and we can talk over matters tomorrow. Tonight is a celebration" Alfor smiled, trying to move on from the awkward air around them.

"I'm sure we shall, we'll meet tomorrow for business but tonight we'll relax" Zarkon smiled and Alfor gave a small nod before walking away with his wife and daughter.

"Well an assassination attack when you need one" Pidge sighed, opening her fan and hiding her face behind it.

"We all know you can't fight in that dress" Lotor shot back with ease.

"A quick death, sounds good to me" Pidge admitted with a shrug.

"No dying, we have to be social and try to bring Daibazaal honour back" Matt replied as he glanced to his sister who sulked slightly.

"I'll try and mingle with King Sven, he became King without me truly knowing it and its time I give my respects before tomorrow" Zarkon spoke up as he turned to the three.

"We'll go mingle as well" Lotor smiled, placing his hands on his hips.

"Don't worry over us, we'll make Daibazaal respectable again" Matt smiled brightly, giving a thumbs up.

"We screwed, I mean they already brought up the forced marriage. They clearly are going to try picking fights" Pidge sighed in defeat.

"Just try to behave while I'm gone" Zarkon replied with a worried smile before walking away.

"I'll go find the wine, I fear it to be a long night" Lotor spoke up once his father wasn't in ear shot.

"I am going to say hello to those lovely ladies over there and hopefully get a dance with one" Matt grinned as he rubbed his hands together.

"I'm going to hide and regret coming here" Pidge answered and the three gave a small nod before going their own ways.

Pidge glanced away, feeling eyes on her no matter where she walked or came to a stop. Hiding seemed impossible and the best she could do was stand with pride trying to not show weakness. Giving shy smiles to those who passed her before she frowned as she listened to their whispers. She wasn't surprised that most were gossiping over the Daibazaal kingdom and not the good type of gossip. It seems, to get past the hated looks and curses, they really needed to prove themselves to be better then during the war. It was clearly going to be a long weak ahead.

She did turn to her brothers who seemed to be facing the same issue but in their respect, they were actually trying to talk with others and be friendly. She hated how good they were at being person people. She was not good with strangers, how the hell was she meant to mingle and show she wasn't harmful.

It sucked in her eyes.

"Excuse me Miss, but may I have the greatest honour by having this dance with you" A gentle voice asked, a hand rising before her as she glanced up.

"S-Shiro" Pidge whispered in surprise, she didn't expect him to come since he was the black knight and even if he came as the knight she didn't expect him to speak with her.

"Do I call you as Lady Pidge or as Lady Katie" Shiro asked with an amused smirk making her giggle.

"Katie for tonight will be just fine and it be a great pleasure to dance with you" Pidge smiled softly, placing her hand in his before allowing him to lead her over to the dance floor.

His hand staying holding her's while his other rested on her lower back, pulling her slightly closer as her free hand landed on his shoulder. Giving a slight nod before they started to dance to the slow beat, stepping in curricles as their eyes never left each other.

"So, your a Daibazaal" Shiro asked as he focused on her and no one else in the room while they danced.

"Yes, sorry for never telling you" Pidge frowned slightly, lowing her head a little.

"Don't be, I never told you I was a prince" Shiro shot back with ease, smiling as she lifted her head to look at him surprised.

"I also never told you I was a runaway bride" Pidge added with a slight smirk, testing the waters a little.

"Well unless my ears are damaged, you never agreed to marry the guy nor did you ever show up for a wedding meaning your no bride in my eyes" Shiro replied with a cheeky smirk before spinning her and pulling her back as she giggled.

"Your not mad" Pidge asked surprised, her eyes hopeful.

"I was but It seems your the most important person to me and I was more afraid of losing you then learning over your lies" Shiro admitted with a shy smile, his cheeks turning rosy.

"I didn't mind, about you being a prince it makes sense once I found out" Pidge spoke up, a sweet smile on her lips.

"Do you think we could go back to being just Takashi and Katie. I do miss our times together" Shiro asked with hope.

"I would love that" Pidge answered with a warm smile, earning a gentle smile back from Shiro. 

"I fear I must confess something but it must wait until after the truce is made. I don't want to risk losing you again" Shiro muttered shyly, glancing away.

"I feel the same, so I look for to the day we can share such a confession without our duties holding us back" Pidge admitted, catching his eyes as he turned back to her.

"As do I" Shiro smiled, just staring at her in pure bliss. 

"So, think they hooked up yet" Lotor asked as he stood beside Matthew, both holding a glass of wine in their hands.

"God I hope not, she not even married to him yet" Matthew huffed back.

"Plus, our sister is rather pure, she won't just sleep with a guy" Lotor admitted making Matthew nod in agreement. 

"I do wish she would at least kiss the guy tho, look at how he looks to her .. its so adorable to watch" Matt grinned making Lotor chuckle. 

"Think Allura might grow jealous over them" Lotor asked with slight worry.

"Well by the glare she is currently giving our sister, I would say yes" Matt answered as he glanced to a very angry and unpleased allura. 

"Yeah, she has been crushing on Prince Takashi all this time but it was always clear he never felt the same" Lotor mumbled as he rolled his eyes before taking a sip of his wine.

"Think we need to worry over her" Matt asked with concern and Lotor shook his head.

"Our sister is no longer fighting alone" Lotor answered with slight pride while Matt sipped his wine.

"She really has grown so much in the little time she lived without us" Matt smiled like a proud father as he watched his sister happily dance with Shiro. 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1K 42 16
Things change when you're gone for a long time. That was something that the paladins of Voltron knew best. Now that they were back on their home turf...
518 23 8
A war broke out, a war that some soldiers grew up with. A small unit of specially chosen soldiers are sent on the most dangerous and deadly missions...
225 15 7
!Discontinued! (Alpha x Beta) Shiro is new to sales and been given to unit 2 on the fourth floor, he given a interesting boss who takes him under her...
2.2K 72 15
!Discontinued! Katie now known as pidge is a secret weapon used by the government but her brother won her right to live a normal life while being a w...