Annoying (Tsukishima x reader)

By _hannahYukki_

Beautiful and rich, that's what F/n is. She gets what she wants and who she wants, or so she thought. There i... More

ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ꜱɪx
ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛᴇɴ
ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ
ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜱɪx
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ

ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ

391 20 13
By _hannahYukki_

You smiled hard at your phone. The month of October has finally arrived, the month that everyone has been waiting for. You get dressed in your uniform, pulling up your ankle-length white socks and putting on your black doll shoes. The reason for the idiotic smile on your face was Tsukishima. He had sent you an adorable selfie of him in his cute pyjamas. His face looked stoic but you could tell by the slight blush on his cheeks that he was shy. You sent one back with your tongue out, a peace sign and your head tilted. Quickly you texted him: So cute Kei! >_<

"Mom, Dad, I have to go to school," you told your parents, who were peacefully eating breakfast while your housemaid, Hanabi-san, prepared food. They waved goodbye and smiled at you. 

"Hanabi-san, see you later!" The kind-hearted woman stopped in her tracks and looked at you softly. You have never greeted her with such enthusiasm before and it almost made her cry seeing how happy you looked at that moment. 

As you arrived before the gate, you received a text from Tsukishima.

Kei<3: shut up. I'm never doing that again. You look cute though, I'll give you that.

Eyes rolling at his reply, you waited outside your gate for your boyfriend. Not even a few minutes later, the tall blonde walked outside his metallic gate and looked at you with a slight smile on his face. 

"Kei, good morning." 

"G'morning," replied Tsukishima. A smile on your lips appeared as both of you began the journey to Karasuno. As usual, the blonde boy had his white headphones around his neck, playing some sort of English music that you weren't familiar with. 

Mustering up the courage, you inhaled and exhaled. "You looked really cute in the selfie you sent me." 

Tsukishima immediately looked away, a tint of light pink flushing his cheeks. "I get it. You don't have to tell me twice." 

A chuckle escaped your lips as you teasingly poked him on the arm. "What's wrong with complimenting my boyfriend?" teasingly, you said. 

The word 'boyfriend' rang in his ear a couple of times. Yes, Tsukishima still couldn't believe that he managed to date a beauty like you. His ears went red at the thought and after remembering last week's first kiss. Though, he was quick to recollect himself after clearing his throat. 

"Nothing. I'm just not used to it."

You nodded, looking straight ahead and then gazing at him. "Well, you're going to have to get used to it." You and Tsukishima shared eye-contact. The action itself almost made your heart squeal. His golden-brown eyes looked deeply into yours and you could never get enough of it. 

"I'm so glad Hinata and Kageyama are finished with their projects," you complained and let out a relieved sigh. 

Tsukishima's lips turned into a smirk. "It's a miracle that they finished it with the one shared brain cell that they have." You laughed and shook your head. Remembering what happened the next day after you and Tsukishima made it official, your lips turned into a smile. 

Three days ago:

"Hi, pipsqueaks, heard you wanted some help with English?" Tsukishima smirked. His left hand held your hand while the other was inside his denim jacket coated with soft wool on the inside. He wore an all-black outfit aside from the denim jacket while you wore a cute pastel pink dress. It was a Sunday, the first day of dating the blonde-haired boy. You had promised the duo to help them with the finishing touches for their projects and so, here you were. 

"Wh-what. Tsukishima what are you doing here?!" exclaimed Hinata, along with a pointed finger toward the aforementioned boy. Meanwhile, Kageyama just stared in shock at the couple in front of them. 

"I'm going to keep an eye on you two idiots while F/n helps you with your projects," Tsukishima replied quickly. 

Hinata's brows lined in confusion, but then, his brain had an epiphany. 

"Whoa, you're dating Stingyshima, L/n-san?" asked the orange-haired boy. A proud smile appeared on your face. 

"Yeah!" you answered.

Tsukishima narrowed his eyes at the two, almost as if threatening the duo with it. "You guys better finish this today. I'm only helping you since F/n requested me to."

"We didn't ask for your help anyway!" Hinata pouted and crossed his arms.

While Kageyama lazily drank from his milk carton and sighed. "Hinata, just shut up and let them help us. I want to finish this damn project," he murmured the last sentence, gloom cowering over him. 

You rolled your eyes and laughed. Just as promised, you and Tsukishima helped the two. It was definitely easier with your boyfriend around. For some reason, his explanations were much quicker for the boys to understand. Maybe it's because each explanation was paired with a witty insult, because of that, you had to tell Tsukishima to be nice to the two a couple of times. 

"Then that word goes before this word. How do you not get it? Did you sleep late or got knocked out by a volleyball to your face or something?" he teased Hinata. Tsukishima loved riling people up, even if it's his own teammates.

"O-Of course I get it! Just shut up Tsukishima." Hinata pouted angrily. Though, he can't deny how good of a teacher Tsukishima really is. 

You glared at your boyfriend. "Kei seriously, can't you be nicer to them?" 

The blonde boy looked at you and sighed. "I'm only joking, you know that right?" 

You took a sip of coffee before speaking. "Still, people learn better when you're nice to them."

Hinata and Kageyama eagerly nodded, determination painted on their faces. Tsukishima raised a brow and crossed his arms. 

"Fine." He looked away in defeat, which then made Hinata smile brightly. He looked at you, eyes sparkling with gratitude. 

"Thank you, L/n-san. Please stay with Tsukishima all the time. So he'll be nicer and less stingy!"

"Oi," warned your boyfriend, to which Hinata saw as a sign to get back to work.

The school day went quite well without any problems. After school, the team had to practice hard for the upcoming Spring Interhigh qualifier. Yamaguchi had a brilliant idea, which was to make you wait for them after practice while you do your work and all. Of course, he had to ask you if you were fine with it and you replied with a grateful yes. You'd rather be stuck in the volleyball gym with your friends instead of being stuck at home doing homework. 

You arrived at the gym a few minutes later with a smile. As usual, the team greeted you with enthusiasm. At this point, everyone had grown to get used to your presence. It was fun to have three girls in the gym and it definitely motivated some boys to perform better-- some boys by the name of Tanaka, Nishinoya and Tsukishima. 

Your boyfriend walked toward you with a water bottle in his hand. "You sure you'll stay here? We'll be here for a while," he asked. 

Your lips curved into a gentle smile as you nodded. "Yep, don't worry. I'll be doing my homework and I'll be watching you." Yachi waved her hand at you and so you waved back. Tsukishima pushed his glasses upward and placed his hand on your shoulder. 

"K', wait for me and Yamaguchi then." With that, the blondie ran back to the opposite end for their meeting. Coach Ukai had already allowed you to stay with them for as long as you wanted. He definitely grew a liking to you throughout the training camp. Now, he doesn't mind your presence in their practices at all. 

As you said, you sat on the empty bench and pulled out your assigned work, waiting for the time to pass by. And the time did pass by rather quickly. Just as you finished your assignment, the practice finished and it was already six in the evening. You offered to help Yachi and Shimizu clean up and they agreed. While you and Yachi talked, the exciting second year, Nishinoya, overheard the conversation. And unluckily for you, the said convo was about the news that you're finally dating your long time crush. You and Tsukishima had agreed to keep it to yourselves for a while but now that Nishinoya had overheard it, the plan has been spoiled. 

"Eh? Is that true, L/n?" You smiled but was actually panicking internally. The second Nishinoya asked you that question, his best friend, Tanaka, immediately popped out of nowhere. 

"What's true?"

"That Tsukishima has a girlfriend?--"

"S-senpai, please quiet down," you and Yachi said in unison. 

"WHAT? NO WAY?!" Tanaka exclaimed. At this point in time, you had already given up. With your palm glued to your forehead, you let out a sigh. The boys-- including the third years-- gathered around the commotion. 

"What's going on? Why are you shouting Tanaka?" asked Sugawara. 

"TSUKISHIMA! YOU DAMN FOUR EYES HOW DARE YOU GET A GIRLFRIEND BEFORE ME?!" Tanaka overdramatically placed his hand over his chest and acted extremely hurt. The mentioning of Tsukishima's name made him sigh and come over. 

"Ehh?? My boy has a girlfriend??!" Sugawara smiled sheepishly as he wrapped his arm around the blonde boy's shoulder. 

"Sugawara-san, please get off of me." 

All while this was happening, Yachi quivered and immediately apologized to you. She had been the one to ask about your relationship with your boyfriend but you were quick to reassure her it wasn't her fault. 

"Guys, really? Do we really need to overreact like this? Tsukishima has all the freedom in the world to get a girlfriend. Now, let's not be gossipers and annoy him about who it is--" announced Daichi. 

He then looked at Yachi. "Do you know who it is, Hitoka-chan?"

"Eh??" She replied. 

A long three minutes of a dispute about who was the girlfriend in question passed, and Tsukishima intelligently used this distraction to leave the gym doors with you and Yamaguchi. After you were already a few minutes away from the gym, you could still hear their voices. 

"EH?! IT'S L/N?! HINATA WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US EARLIER--"

A sigh escaped your lips. "Damn, who knew they'd get so loud over that."

Yamaguchi laughed at your comment. "It's only Tanaka-san who's loud. Actually, they made a bet about who gets a girlfriend first and apparently, Tsukishima is at the last place. Maybe that's why they're so shocked."

You chuckled, not fathoming the fact that they actually made a bet over that while Tsukishima's lips turned into a condescending smirk. 

"I'll have to ask for their money tomorrow." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

468K 13.6K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
129K 3.5K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
1.1M 44.2K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
610K 37.2K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...