๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฎ...

By durkioswifeee_

a hood love story.๐Ÿ’• - BOOK 2 COMING SOON. More

part 1: intro.
part 2: girl its your bithday lets turn up.
part 3: home sweet home.
part 4: hoes, just hoes.
part 5: traumatized..
part 6: thank you being, you.
part 7: baby..
part 8: oh brother..
part 9: done.
part 10: well nice to meet you..
part 11: abor-SHAWN
part 12: single? never heard of her.
part 13: i should just-
part 14: fast forward.
part 15: single bitches!!
part 16: GRADUATION BITCHES.
part 18: rip..
part 19: free me till its backwards.
part 20: fuck this shit im out.
part 21: all good.
part 22: done bitch, DONE.
part 23: breaking boundaries..
part 24: fair.
part 25: im thankful for you.
part 26: oh baby..
part 27: ok...
part 28: iLOVEyou.๐Ÿ’“
part 29: moving time.
part 30: here's the plan..
part 31: happy mf birthdayy!!
part 32: wow..
part 33: bora bora bitches!!
part 34: arrival:)
part 35: day 2..
part 36: new plan:)
part 37: home again.
part 38: one more thing..
๐Ÿฅบ
part 39: sorry, im not jolly
part 40: merry christmas bitches!!
๐Ÿค
new book!

part 17: gender reveal.

2.2K 58 7
By durkioswifeee_

nail'lani pov
november 12th, 2020
10:22 am

today was the day of my gender reveal and I'm excited asf!!

I woke up and brushed my teeth and washed my face. then I showered and did my hygiene routine and got dressed.

I felt cute so I posted pictures.

_yungblasiann

liked by 792,426 others
@_yungblasiann she so raw I might just let her have my baby.💙
562,921 comments
fcknkhloe: gender reveal day baee!!🥺
hoeslovetj_: babymommaaaa!!😍
    _yungblasiann: stfu 💕💕

"are you ready!!!!" khloe said running in my room. she looked so prettyyy!!

fcknkhloe

liked by 300,492 others
@fcknkhloe be his peace, he already wish you were me.💜
100,527 comments
_yungblasiann: baee!!😍😍
   fcknkhloe: yours!!😩🔐💕
   hoeslovetj: I hate y'all.

"yeaa, I'm scared.. I don't wanna go!!" I said laughing.

"come on!!" she said smiling. she grabbed my hand and we ran to the car.

*phone ringing*

"ew it's tj." I said answering.

"I heard that.." he said and I laughed.

"what u want hoe?"

"y'all on the way?" he asked.

"yea, we just got in the car? you going?" I asked.

"duhh, it's the fucking gender reveal. why wouldn't I go."

"what u what, a boy or girl?" I asked.

"a mf boy. if it's a girl we throwing it away." he said and me and khloe laughed.

"ok byeeee!! we'll be there in like 20 minutes." I said hanging up and we started driving.

- 25 minutes later -
11:27 pm
"noo, I don't wanna go. I'm staying in the car." I said covering my face with my hands and laughing.

"come onnnn." khloe said pulling me out the car.

"noo." I said running.

"what are y'all doing." tj said laughing.

"she don't wanna go in. she's scared." khloe said grabbing me.

"bring ya ass bitch." she said and we walked in.

"finally." kamari said hugging me.

"you scared?" he asked.

"yes." I said grabbing his arm.

we walked through the house. it was nice asf and the decorations were cute asf. I was kinda excited to see what I get. I'm praying it's not a girl. I can't handle all that for my first child.

a little while later we started playing games and tj introduced me to his family and his fuck ass friends.

people started dancing and swimming in the pool and everyone was having a good time.

- 45 minutes later -
"ok, time to find out the gender!!" khloe yelled and my heart started beating fast asf.

"come on." kamari said holding my hand and walking outside. tj and his friends walked over and everyone started crowding around.

"ok, here y'all." khloe said handing me and tj this big ass black ballon that said boy or girl on it. she gave each of us a pin and stood back.

"ok, none of us know the gender yet. so we gon count to 3 and they gon pop the balloon, and if it comes out pink it's a girl, and if it's blue it's a boy!!" she said smiling and I took a deep breathe.

"ok.." I said..

"1....."
"2...."
"3!!!" everyone yelled and we popped the balloon.

"ohmygod!!" I yelled and everyone started getting happy and hugging each other.

I smiled and hugged khloe, then we both started crying.

the blue smoke and confetti filled the air, I was happy asf that it was a boy.

"congratulations." kamari said hugging me.

"thanks." I said laughing.

I looked at tj and he came over and hugged me. I hugged him back just this one time cuz why not.

"thank you." he said and I smiled.

"come on bitches, let's go eat." khloe said grabbing my me and kamari's hands and running inside.

the rest of the party was fun. we really just ate and talked and people was playing chicken in the pool and it was funny asf cuz they kept dropping tj on purpose.

- 2 hours later -
"okk, I have a date bitch so I'll see you later." khloe said hugging me.

"aww, call me when you leave and tell me EVERYTHING." I said laughing. she nodded and got in her car.

I walked back in and saw kamari and walked over there.

"your taking me home." I said grabbing his arm and dragging him to where the food was.

"umm, ok." he said laughing.

"you wanna go right now or wait?" he asked me.

"it don't matter." I said opening my phone.

"ight, come on." he said grabbing my hand and we started walking out. as we walked I saw tj and his fucking homeboys looking at us, then tj started walking over there looking mad and shit.

"aye, where y'all going?" he said and we turned around.

"somewhere.." I said and we started walking again.

"nahh, I can take you wherever you need to go. come on." he said and I laughed.

"bye." I said turning around and he grabbed my arm.

"you not going nowhere with this nigga yo. he not fucking you, I don't care."

"who said we was finna go fuck?" I said snatching my arm back from him.

"man y'all been coupled up ever since you got here! and you doing that shit in front of me like it's funny."

I started laughing.

"nigga don't start try to act like that cuz you the one that fucked this shit up. you was the one tryna fuck that hoe behind the mf tree on Halloween so please stfu and stop tryna act like you my daddy or my nigga cuz your neither. you're the father of this child and that's it. so imma do wtf I want, and i don't care if you don't like it. now bye."

"man no." he said grabbing me.

"yo, get yo hands off her. you doing too much now, let her leave. she pregnant and tired, chill." kamari said taking his hand off me.

"don't fucking touch me yo, I'll blow yo shit." tj yelled. everybody was watching us now and this shit was pissing me off.

"nigga you not gon do shit." kamari said.

tj pulled out his gun and pointed it at kamari.

"do it nigga." kamari said laughing.

"chill." I said pushing tj back.

"bitch move, I'm finna kill this nigga." he said and there was a loud noise.

*POW*

"nooo!!!" kamari said and he pulled out a gun and shot tj in his stomach.

he got down and pulled out his phone.

"I got you lani, you gon be ok."

he called 911 and held me and started crying.

"lani. lani!!" he said and my eyes opened again.

"lani you gon be ok. stay awake, please. don't die on me." he said

he waited like 5 minutes, then he called khloe.

"tf are you calling me for, why tf I hear sirens and shit?!" I heard khloe yell.

"tj was tryna shoot me cuz I was leaving with lani and he shot her." he said.

"bro I swear I'm killing this nigga." she said crying.

next thing I know.. the room went black..
====================================
heyy!!💕 y'all it's a boyyyy!! thank y'all for 300 reads on my book!! make sure y'all vote and comment!!!💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.4K 2.3K 28
Read book 1 before reading this. Book 1: My Drug ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ: ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ž This is the sequel for my drug. Please do not read if you haven't read boo...
29.5K 455 21
Read to find ou๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿพ
10M 364K 84
read to find out๐Ÿ˜‰
221K 8.3K 40
Very broken but bougie girl & Very mean and attractive hood nigga book one: Been Away book two: Adore You PSA: VERY MATURE LANGUAGE, MENTAL HEALTH IS...