false confidence. [original]

By shayslater

EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN SECRET Everyone has great confidence in themselves... but what really is the truth beh... More

Characters
FC: 1
FC: 2
FC: 3
FC: 4
FC: 5
FC: 6
FC: 7
FC: 8
FC: 9
FC: 10
FC: 11
FC: 12
FC: 13
FC: 14
FC: 15
FC: 17
FC: 18
FC: 19
FC: 20
FC: 21
FC: 22
FC: 23
FC: 24
FC: 25
FC: 26
FC: 27
FC: 28
FC : 29
FC: 30
FC: 31
FC: 32
FC: 33
FC: 34
FC: 35
FC: 36
FC: 37
FC: 38
FC: 39
FC: 40
FC: 41
FC: 42
FC: 43
FC: 44
FC: 45
FC: 46
FC: 47
FC: 48
FC: 49
FC: 50
FC: 51
FC: 52
FC: 53
FC: 54
FC: 55
FC: 56
FC: 57
FC: 58
FC: 59
FC: 60
FC: 61
FC: 62
FC: 63
FC: 64
FC: 65
FC: 66
FC: 67
FC: 68
FC: 69
FC: 70

FC: 16

83 10 60
By shayslater

After Cassie came home, she lied in her bed tired. Then the maid knocked and called her to eat downstairs so she went down to the dining area." Hi." Cassie greeted sitting down.

" How was your day?" Grandpa Enzo asked." Tiring. Ms. Gina gave us a lot of homework." Cassie complained." But it's fine, I can do it." Cassie said.

" Are you sure?" Grandpa Enzo asked." Yeah, Oliver and I are study partners, he's helping me with the half of it." Cassie said.

" Oliver? Is that the boy you went on a date with?" Grandpa Enzo asked." No Grandpa, that's Tacoda, and before you come up with a conclusion, He's a player. He was playing with me." Cassie said.

" He hurt you? How come you never told us?" Grandpa Enzo asked." Well... I put him up in his place. He's not gonna bother me anymore." Cassie said.

" Sure he will." Her cousin said looking up from her and making an eye contact with Grandpa Enzo.

" You can go, goodnight sweetie." Grandpa Enzo said. Cassie looked at him confused before going back to her room.

" Boys, you know what to do." Grandpa Enzo said as the Men in black nodded before exiting the dining area. Andrei followed behind them.

Grandpa Enzo and Cassie's cousin looked at each other before continuing to eat.

The next morning, Cassie came in school seeing people gossiping about something. Cassie quickly jumped up into conclusions that it must be about FC again.

" Cassie, have you heard the news?" Liv asked." What news?" Cassie asked confused." Tacoda got beat up badly. He was rushed to the hospital last night." Liv explained.

" Was it that bad?" Cassie asked." Wha- Yes it is. Look." Liv said showing a picture of Tacoda in the hospital lying on bed with a cast on his arm and foot, and his head was covered in a bandage and both his eye had a black eye and his lips were busted.

" Oh- that is bad." Cassie said." Here." Caden handed them the school news paper before leaving." Wow, the school committee's fast in this." Cassie said.

Quinton News: Tacoda Dubbs

As today's news, Tacoda Dubbs was reported badly beaten up last night by a group of Men in Black. According to Detective Hayes and Officer Anderson, a witness who happened to drive by the cold, dark, and empty street of Yorkly, found Tacoda getting beaten up by men. Unfortunately, he wasn't familiar of the faces but he was too scared and drove away quickly when one of them noticed him. He said that they were wearing masks and gloves that is why on Detective Hayes's investigation, no fingerprint to track who they are.

Tacoda later on was found by Officer Anderson in his night shift inspection and brought him to the hospital quickly. Tacoda fortunately survived that brutal attack by full grown men. Many speculated that FC sent those guys to beat him. But who knows, it might be someone else.

After reading the news article, Cassie looked at Liv." That's too much, I feel bad for him but also not at the same time. You know what he did." Cassie said.

" Yes, but it's still too much. He's only 18 years old beaten up by guys around 30s. He could possibly die." Liv said.

" Good point. What's your conclusion about it?" Cassie asked." Liam and I are still thinking about it." Liv said just in time as Liam came with a smile.

" Good morning Love. " Liam greeted kissing Liv's forehead. Cassie just looked at them and smiled. What she doesn't know, Oliver stood few feet away talking to a friend, but looking at Cassie directly.

" Are you even listening?" Austin asked Oliver. " Uhuh.. Uhm, yeah. " Oliver lied.

Austin groaned knowing Oliver wasn't actually listening, he turned around and looked at the way Oliver was looking at.

Austin looked back at Oliver and playfully punched his arm." If you're gonna stare at Cassie all day, she would melt. Just ask her out already." Austin said.

" I mean, Cassie's a great friend.. I don't want to ruin our friendship." Oliver said.

" You know what they say, you'll never know until you try." Austin said as Oliver turned back his attention to him.

" I'll see you later. " Austin said patting Oliver 's shoulder before leaving. Oliver smiled to himself before going to his class early.

He sat down and brought up a piece of paper and a pen, starting to write something.

" Hey Dude!" Max startled Oliver making him jump to his seat. " Dude, what the fuck!" Oliver yelled.

Max just laughed then saw the piece of paper and quickly grabbed it. " Give it back. Max!" Oliver said trying to snatch the paper back.

Max placed his hand on Oliver's forehead, trying to distance Oliver from attacking him.

" Anything you ever need
I'll do the most for you
You just leave it up to me
I'll do the most for you
I'll do the most for you." Max read.

Oliver stopped, and looked away.
" Oliver is in love." Max teased. " Stop it." Oliver said snatching the paper back then sitting down.

" Who's the lucky girl? " Max asked, Oliver turned to him like is he oblivious." Just kidding, I already know." Max said with a teasing smile.

" If you need help with that song, I can totally help you with it." Max said.
" I know you will." Oliver chuckled.

Meanwhile, Natalie sat down on her chair inside her class as Avery was still by her locker talking to some friends.

" Hey." Jake greeted. Natalie flashed a quick smile." How's it going? " Jake asked.

" Beside the fact Avery's too busy talking to her friends and here I am all alone... I'm fine." Natalie said.

" You have me." Jake said." Is being a gay best friend still a thing?" Natalie asked Jake.

" Girl you know I got your back whenever someone wants to fight you. I'm ready to be a man for you. " Jake said that made Natalie chuckle.

" Geez, you do love me. " Natalie said. " Of course I do. Who wouldn't?! " Jake asked.

" I don't know, ask my ex. " Natalie chuckled just in time as Avery came in followed by Sean and the rest of her friends.

Jake bit his bottom lip as he glanced at Natalie who lost her smile again. " Right, talk to you later. " Jake said to Natalie before going to his seat at the back.

" You ok?" Avery asked. " Why wouldn't I be?" Natalie asked faking a smile.

Avery sat down next to her and just smiled." Ok class, glad to see familiar faces again. Glad you came back Avery and Natalie." Ms. Gina said with a smile.

The two just smiled." Let's start." Ms. Gina said enthusiastically.

Later that day, Principal Albi and Officer Anderson entered the school, probably inspecting the whole school. " Brandon Rowland. " Principal Albi called catching everyone's attention in the hallway.

Everyone turned to him confused until they all got the same notification from FC.

Brandon Rowland. I never thought you could be so artistic. You should be in the art club, you fit right in.
A great artwork you did, vandalizing your old school. Fun isn't it? That's why you got kicked out and got here in the first place.

Do you even know you could get into county jail for vandalizing? But then again, there's a fine you have to pay. I wouldn't say it as a problem for you. Aren't you stealing money from your parents wallets every night? Have fun designing the county jail for me.

-FC

It showed a footage of Brandon sneaking inside the school and spray painted the school logo.

And a picture of the painting after Brandon got out of the school property.

" Brandon Rowland, you have the rights to remain silent." Officer Anderson said.

" No. No, no, no." Brandon refused as Officer Anderson is cuffing him and taking him out of the school.

Everyone was in shock. But then again, it's FC. Everything can happen.

Hey guys, I've been seriously trying my best to write but it's so hard when you have a writer's block. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I know it's kinda boring. I apologize for it. Love you all. Peace!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 742 45
How do you know if you still love someone?
7.3K 357 37
"Sometimes it's just easier to keep everything a secret than to explain everything to everyone."
8.6K 551 31
Becca has a little secret that she wants nobody to find out. But when Dylan, the most popular and hottest guy in school, finds out her secret. What w...
60.2K 1.3K 17
everyone changes at one point, but sometimes they become someone you never thought they'd be. *completed*