We're Not Done Yet

By ChristianLove01

SEQUEL TO THE SHOW MUST GO ON! READ THAT BOOK FIRST THEN READ THIS ONE! Set 15 years in the future. Everythin... More

6️⃣Six6️⃣
📗Memories📗
🏫School🏫
🔎Investigating🔍
📷Photoshoot📷
❓Questions❓
🧑‍🤝‍🧑Adopted🧑‍🤝‍🧑
👪Dads👪
🔴Blood🔴
🎮Games🎮
✖️Ignore✖️
📰News📰
🏡Home🏡
🤜Wall🤛
💡Idea💡
👌Permission👌
🚗Trip🚗
😨Scared😨
😱Shocked😱
Hey Guys!

😓Funeral😓

659 16 81
By ChristianLove01

Oop... So... Um... Yeah... This happened...

Ricky's POV

*Recap from the end of last chapter*

I sat staring at my daughter, expecting some sort of movement. Or even mouthing the words to a song. But nothing.

*Back into the story*

"AHHHH!" Liv sat dead straight upright in bed. Maybe it's not the best to say dead straight because I don't want to jinx anything but yeah... You get what I mean.

"What?!" We all stared at her.

"Nurse! Nurse! Nurse come in here!" Nini shouted out the door.

The nurse came in and looked shocked to see the confused looking Olivia, awake. She told us to wait outside and we did so.

Nini's POV

I am so confused. What? How? I was sitting outside the room in tears. Half happy, knowing my daughter is still alive. But half sad and scared because how?

I look at my phone to check the time to find 27 missed calls from my moms and 49 unread messages from 2 minutes ago. They must be worried sick.

"Hey Momma D! Hey Momma C!" I rang them back.

"Nini..." They sobbed "Lola's dead"

"What? How?"

"We have no clue. Apparently she was out shopping and was 100% well and ok and just dropped dead to the floor. Then the ambulance came and she was dead" Momma C explained "What about Olivia? Is she ok?"

"Were not too sure yet..." I cried "Wait. I'll call you back later this is just... Hard to process"

"Ok, sweetie. Take your time" they hung up the phone before I remember what I said in the bathroom when I was crying there now.

"Please. Not Olivia. Anyone else. Take me. Just not Olivia. She has her whole life ahead of her and I had my chance but ruined it. Give her her's. Please. Take someone else. Don't take my darling Olivia" I cried.

"Olivia wasn't taken. Lola was" I muttered to myself.

I automatically feel so awful but then remember a conversation Lola and Olivia had a few years ago.

"Lola?" 4 year old Olivia walked up to her "Mommy said that she loves me more than anyone else does in the universe"

"Yes. That's because she does" Lola smiled at the child.

"I think she's wrong" Olivia climbed up into her arms "I think you love me more"

"And why do you think that?" She responded. I sat there looking at this picture. This is the perfect life. Me in Ricky's arms and our daughter in Lola's.

"Because you said that you'd do anything for me. Mommy doesn't say that" she told her.

"Mommy doesn't say it but she does mean it" Lola explained to my daughter "She did a lot for you when you were only two. How many fingers is that?"

Olivia held up two fingers before putting them down. "Would you do anything for me?"

"Anything" Lola smiled.

"Anything at all? Like, anything anything?" Olivia looked surprise.

"Anything" Lola nodded.

"Like, would you even die for me?"

"Woah! That's-" I tried to stop her.

"No, Nini" Lola smiled at me "It's ok." I nodded. "Yeah. I would die for you. Today. Tomorrow. When you're a teenager and even when you're older"

"Even when I'm a grumpy 15 year old?" Olivia laughed.

"Especially when you're a grumpy 15 year old" a tear fell out of Lola's eyes as she looked up at me.

Did- did she know this was going to happen? How? So many questions...

"No..." I muttered to myself.

"What? Are you ok?" Josh asked me.

"What if I told you that Olivia was supposed to die but Lola died instead?" I proposed the idea.

"I would probably call you crazy" he answered honestly "Look, Nini. I know this is hard. It's hard on all of us but-"

"Do you remember?" I turned to Ricky, stopping Josh from continuing.

"Remember what?"

"When we were at Lola's and she said that she'd give her life for Olivia when she's 15?" I reminded him.

"Oh yeah..." He smiled "Oh my gosh"

I nodded.

"Liv?" We walked into the room when the nurse told us we could.

"Mom! Dad! Josh!" She cried as we hugged her "I died"

"Yeah... We know" Josh laughed.

"Don't ever scare us like that again" Ricky kissed the top of her head.

"I thought I'd lost you forever" I cried.

"Nope. I'm still here" she smiled.

"And you can go home tomorrow. You are 100% cancer free. We did many tests. All you needed was to die for a moment and your body basically reset itself" the nurse came in.

(I am aware, this is not possible. I just want to get the story to come to an end soon. I can't stand the wait lol)

"That's amazing. Thank you so much" I hugged her.

"Just doing my job" she smiled, leaving the room.

Josh, Ricky, Olivia and I hugged again, happily. This band is back.

One week later

Olivia's POV

I hugged mom as a tear formed in my eye. Lola died last week and I... Came back to life? I don't really even know but we decided that we had to make the funeral really special but then realized that that isn't what Lola wanted so went with simple.

Basically mom and dad grew closer because I was sick. Then they grew even closer because I died. So when I came back to life (that's what we're calling it now because we have no clue what happened to me) they became distant again. I decided, to keep things calm for the first few weeks, that I would go between mom's and dad's every week instead of every few days. Worst part about that is they have to see eachother again for the first time later today... I can't wait...

"How you coping?" Josh asked me as we walked around at the end of the funeral.

"As well as I can, you?"

"Fine. My best and only friend died last week and I was so distant before that and I thought I had lost her forever. Not much at all going on in my life" he laughed, making me smile.

"Really?"

"Yeah! And I even thought that I would never speak to her again. Regretted not confessing my feelings for her too" he said.

"W-what?" I stopped, smile dropping straight off of my face.

"Yeah..." He scratched the back of his neck "But now that you're here... I can finally tell you. Olivia, I know that-"

I stopped him by smashing my lips on his and pulling away only to say "I love you too"

He laughed and kissed me again.

Nini's POV

"Bye" I waved at my Momma's. They must feel so bad. I feel so sorry for them. I looked around to find Olivia and Joshua. To tell them we're going home soon.

I looked over and saw them. Josh told Liv something and the smile on her face dropped instantly. Then she kissed him. Wow. That was not where I was expecting that to go. I turn around and see Ricky. What is he doing here?

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I knew Lola too. She would've wanted me to be here" he told me. He looked over at Josh and Liv and smiled "So... Jolivia is a thing now?"

"This is the first I'm hearing of it too" I laughed "I totally ship though"

"I'm pretty sure it's bad parenting but me too" he grinned.

"No. That's bad parenting" I pointed over at Gina and EJ who were dishing out sugar to their kids just to shut them up.

He laughed at them "Yeah... That's way worse"

I smiled as we looked at eachother in an awkward silence.

"Ricky?" I broke the silence "Are you sure you don't remember?"

"Nini, I don't remember" he threw his head back in frustration "I've thought about it day and night for ten years and I still have no clue"

"Ok sure whatever" I was angry at him. Of course he remembers! Stop acting so dumb.

"Mom? Dad?" Liv came over "Dad!" She hugged him.

"Hey!" He smiled at his daughter "You ready to go now?"

"Wait. You're picking me up from here? I still have stuff to lift from mom's" she told him.

"Ok. We'll go there first" he opened the door to his car. Liv and Josh climbed in and he indicted that I could get in too. I rolled my eyes but got in the car anyway.

"Let's go" he turned on the car. I haven't been in his car in so long. It almost feels... Nice... Like I haven't been home in years and here I am...

So... Did you actually think that Olivia was going to die in the end? No! Of course not! I'm not like that!

Well...

The story isn't over yet...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...