👪Dads👪

Olivia's POV

"Joshua, meet your new parents" the woman said before walking out.

"Uncle Carlos? Uncle Seb?" I asked, shocked.

"I told you I recognized the name Joshua Taylor Bassett" Uncle Carlos nudged his soon-to-be-husband.

"I did too. I just didn't know who it was" Uncle Seb laughed.

"Wait. Are you two my dads?" Josh asked. It was hard to read his expression. I hope it's good "Cool" he hugged them.

"Wait. So are we cousins now?" I asked him, trying to keep a smile on my face even though inside I am crying.

"Not legally. They aren't your uncles by blood so you could still get married" Dad winked at me. I blushed.

"I'm so glad that you two are my dads!" Josh smiled.

"Let's go get moved in. Ricky, Olivia. You want to join in and help?" Uncle Carlos asked.

"Sure" we nodded at eachother and smiled "If that's ok?"

"Yes. Of course it is Livvy" Uncle Seb laughed "Let's go"

We all went to Joshua's new house.

"We are having the best day" Uncle Carlos told us, in the car "We got a son today and a dog"

"NO WAY! YOU GUYS HAVE A DOG?!" Josh and I both screamed at the same time.

"Yeah, why? Are one of you allergic? I'm so sorry Liv, I can never remember what you allergy is..." Uncle Seb apologized.

"No no no. I'm not allergic to dogs. I'm allergic to cats" I laughed at them "We love dogs so much!"

"Well then, meet Rover" Uncle Carlos opened the door and a dog jumped up on me straight away.

"Awww, he is so cute" I gushed over him.

"Let's go inside. It's freezing out here" Dad laughed.

"Here. Hold the dog and I'll get a photo" I told Joshua, in the kitchen.

We laughed at the dog who seemed to enjoy being the star in the photo

"Are you going to-" he said indicating to the fact that I might put this into my memory book.

"Yes Josh. Most photos that I have I put into the memory book now could you please stop talking about it with people around. I don't want anyone finding out" I whisper-laughed if that is even a thing...

The put his thumbs up at me.

"Can I take one of you in my new house?" He asked.

"Sure" I handed him my camera.