😱Shocked😱

The long awaited chapter has arrived... 🤭🤭

Olivia's POV

"Ughhhh" I threw my head onto Josh's shoulder "They can't even survive one drive without screaming at eachother"

"I know" he nodded.

"No, Richard. I'm serious" mom screamed.

"Well, Nina. I don't know! Ok? Get over it!" Dad got out of the car "You just told me that I didn't something wrong and that was it. Last time I check the wrongest thing that I've ever done to you was get you pregnant at 17!"

"Richard you have done many things worse than that" my mom pointed as dad opened the house and walked in.

"Well because you are so stubborn you haven't told me and I don't know what you're on about half the time" he shouted as she stormed into the house behind him. Josh and I following them.

"Richard! You know what you did wrong! You-"

"SHUT UP!" I screamed, silencing them "I NEARLY DIED LAST WEEK. I DID DIE. ALL I WANT IS FOR YOU TWO TO STOP FIGHTING FOR FIVE SECONDS BUT NO. YOU CAN'T JUST CALM DOWN AND SHUT UP FOR ONE SECOND NEVER MIND FIVE. SORRY IF THAT WAS TWO MUCH TO ASK"

"Liv, I- We're so sorry" Mom tried to hug me.

"Get away from me!" I pushed her arms away.

She looked offended as I stormed away. Josh followed me and we lay in my bed, crying.

Ricky's POV

"See what you did?" Nini turned to me "You made her hate us"

"Me? How did I do this? This was as much your fault as it was mine!" I told her.

"I wasn't the one to lie about my love for my partner, was I?" She glared at me.

"W-what?" I stuttered.

"Yeah. Did you think I didn't know?" She put her hands on her hips "You never loved me"

"What are you even talking about?" I looked at her, confused.

"That night. All those years ago when Liv woke up with her nightmare. You went downstairs and called EJ. Liv wanted you so I went downstairs to get you. Then I heard you on the phone"

"No, I promise" I told my friend over the phone.

"But she said-"

"EJ I don't love her" I laughed. "I only said it that day. I didn't actually mean it"

"Are you sure?" He confirmed.

"Yes. I don't love Gina. I promise"

"But what about after the show?"

"After the show? I only told her that I loved her because she was at a really awful place back then. It was a lie" I explained.

"So... You only told her that you loved her because you felt bad for her?" He stopped crying.

"Yes" I nodded even though he couldn't see me.

"Ok... Thanks Ricky" he smiled through the phone.

"No problem, Elton"

"I told you to sto-" I hung up the phone before he could finish what he was saying.

"Olivia wants you" I heard Nini say behind me. She seemed angry. Why was she angry?

"Ok, I'm coming now" I went to kiss her but she pushed me away.