👌Permission👌

Joshua's POV

"Morning!" Carlos walked into the kitchen while I was eating my breakfast He took the coffee off the island that I made for him and sat down at the table. "Thanks"

"Hey you two! Good morning!" Seb smiled into the room.

"Morning dad's" I laughed.

Carlos spat out his coffee and Seb's milk that he was drinking went out his nose "DAD'S?!" They both shouted at the same time.

"Oh... Sorry... Too soon? It won't happen again..." I scratched the back of my neck, awkwardly. I'd never call them dad before and being honest, I didn't even realize that I called them that.

"No. It's fine. I loved it. It was just a bit... Shocking" Seb smiled.

I laughed a bit at Seb then looked at Carlos to see his reaction. He just looked utterly shocked and then started crying.

"I'm so sorry if I made you feel sad" I apologized.

"No. I love you so much, Josh. Thank you. I can't believe you just called me dad" he hugged me.

"Well, you better get used to it!" I smiled, hugging back.

We all sat back down and continued eating our food.

"Well, what did you think about the episode of glee yesterday?" Seb asked, starting a conversation.

"Loved it! I just hate Rachel" I replied.

"You cannot hate someone who loves Broadway!" Carlos defended the character, standing up "Unless it's Rachel... Very good point" he sat back down.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"SUMMER TIME IS FINALLY HERE!" Carlos sang the only part he knew of the song before looking at his watch "Time for you to go! Bye!"

I waved, grabbed my bag and left the house to see my cru- best friend. Not crush. Best friend.

"Hey Liv" I smiled at her.

"What happened? What happened? What happened?" She ran over.

"What?" I laughed.

"Dad said that Uncle Carlos texted him this morning with just a bunch of letters in no order. Just wojwbdudbekaoeudb basically" she explained.

"Oh... Well, I may or may not have called them dad this morning" I told her.

"Ahhhhh!" She squealed.

"Wow. Chill" I laughed.

"No. You called them your dad's! That's literally been their dream for longer than I can remember!" She took a seat beside me in homeroom.

"Ok, class. Everyone quiet please. I'm going to to do the role and then it'll be time to go to your next class" Mr Redonovitch started. He then called the role and then we walked to our class.

"Hey everyone! So, today you guys have two new dance teachers! Miss Hay wanted to leave because apparently teaching kids is too stressful for her... Tell me about it" our principal muttered  that last part "So, these are your new teachers. Welcome to the school!"

She walked to the side of the room as some music started playing. Clearly the new dance teachers want to make an entrance.

Smooth Criminal Glee Cast Version came on. How do I know it's glee cast version? Well, Seb and Carlos have been making me binge it for... Longer than should be done on school nights...

The lights started flickering and one shadow walked onto the stage. When the guy started singing, the lights turned on and we saw him dancing

"Is that-" I ask Liv.