🏡Home🏡

Nini's POV

"You're cancer free" the nurse told us.

"What? Are you sure?" I dropped Ricky's hands covered my mouth in shock as I felt some tears fall out of my eyes.

"We are sure. The chances of the cancer coming back isn't very likely but if you ever cough up blood or have any of the symptoms again, come straight back" she smiled "I'll give you all ten minutes. You can go home tomorrow" she left the room.

"Oh my gosh! I've never been so happy!" Olivia laughed.

"That's amazing!" Gina said.

"You beat it! She beat it!" Seb told his fiancée.

"Duh! She's a strong, young woman!" Carlos smiled at him.

"Congrats!" Ashlyn smiled.

"Yay!" Kourtney hugged Liv.

"You don't have cancer!" EJ pointed out to my daughter as she laughed and nodded her head.

"Whoop whoop!" Big Red cheered.

"I love you so so so so much" Ricky gave our daughter a huge hug.

"I-" I stood there in shock "I'm so happy!" I hugged her as well, forgetting that Ricky was also in the hug "Sorry. I- uh-" I apologized.

"No worries. She's all yours" he moved out of the way to let me hug my daughter.

I hugged her before Gina interrupted.

"Sorry guys but we have to go. My feet are getting very sore from walking around all day while carrying three children" she laughed.

"Ok, let's go babe" EJ stepped outside, taking one hand belonging to her and one belonging to his son.

"We should probably go as well" Ashlyn said goodbye before leaving with Big Red and Matt.

"Josh, do you wanna stay or do you want to leave with us?" Seb asked his now adopted son.

"You are not taking him away from me" Olivia put her hand on his in a protective way before quickly moving it away "Sorry..." She mumbled.

"I- it's- no-" Joshua stumbled over his words.

"SHIP!" Carlos shouted.

"Shut up" Olivia playfully threw a pillow at him while the two teenagers blushed "We are just friends and that's all we will ever be"

Olivia's POV

That was the most painful thing that I've ever had to say. Why did I even say that? I hate myself! Well, it was true. You can't be someone's girlfriend if they don't like you back.

Joshua's POV

We are just friends. That's all we will ever be. Those words hurt. More than bullying. More than anything. I just wanted to jump up and say "No! I love you! We will be together someday! Preferable today because guess what? I love you Livvy! More than anyone else. So, will you be my girlfriend" but I didn't. Because she would say "No, sorry. I don't like you like that Joshy" and then our friendship would be ruined and I can't lose or break the best thing that I have ever had and will ever have.

Nini's POV

"Yep. That's all we will ever be" Joshua repeated, awkwardly.

"That. Is. It" Olivia nodded, slowly "Nothing more to see here. Just best best friends..."

"Yep. What she said"

"Yeah, right Josh? We will always just be friends"

"Yep, I totally agree with you, Liv. Always. Just friends"