✖️Ignore✖️

Nini's POV

I went home after kissing Ricky. I still love him. But he doesn't. He said he does but he doesn't and the girls and I know it. I went home and got washed and packed a bag full of things that Olivia likes for sitting in hospital all day every day and some things for me do to when I'm sitting beside her. I then got some food and went back to the hospital.

"And I win!" I heard my daughter laugh.

"Really? Not again!" Ricky smiled as he tidied up the Uno cards.

"Mom?" She saw me "What's in the bag?"

"Things for you and I to do together and separately while we are here" I told her.

"Dad, can you go get me some food?" She asked.

"Sure" Ricky left the room.

Olivia sat up and indicated for me to sit on the chair beside her. I did so.

"Mom. I am fifteen. The age you were when you had me" she started. I wasn't going to correct her "I think I should know why you and dad are divorced"

"Can you stop asking that? Please?" I begged.

"No mom. I deserve to know" she was stubborn.

"Fine. What happened was-" but then Ricky walked in.

"I got you a brownie because I know how much you love them. Is that ok?" He asked.

"Hey dad" Liv awkwardly smiled.

"Did I- ohhhhhh" Ricky realized what he walked in on.

"A brownie is fine. Ricky, you go get showered and bring a bag of stuff for you. I'll stay with Liv" I ordered. Ricky nodded and left the room.

"Sooooo..." Olivia dragged.

"Nooooo..." I laughed a bit.

"But mom!" She whined.

"Do you wanna play some Uno?" I changed the subject.

"Fine" Liv gave in. It's like her weak spot. She could never get old of uno. It's her obsession.

"Knew it" I smiled at her as I dealed the cards.

Ricky's POV

I drove home and got a shower and some food. I also packed a bag for me. I then left to go back to the hospital. I heard Olivia and Nini watching a movie. I wasn't sure just what movie though.

"So, they can go back in time to save Buckbeak but not to save Harry's parents, not to invite Voldemort to Hogwarts or to save Dumbledore?" I heard Liv laughing.

"I don't really get it either" Nini giggled. That giggle always did and always will make my heart flutter. If only she still felt the same way about me "And why do they keep allowing the defence against the dark arts as a subject? It's always the teachers of that subject!"

Yep. They are watching Harry Potter.

"I brought donuts" I came into the room

"Oh! Did you get the rainbow sprinkled ones?" My daughter asked straight away as she paused the movie.

"One rainbow sprinkles for you. One glazed for me. And one chocolate sprinkles for your mom" I handed them out.

"How do you know my favourite?" Nini laughed as she took the donut out of my hand.

"Mom, you two dated for a year. Took, like, a break that lasted a year, or however long, then when I was born you got back together then got married three years later. Then you stayed married for three years after that until-" the Liv stopped because she realized what was next. We then sat in a bit of an awkward silence, eating our donuts.