📰News📰

Sorry if I skipped too much or too long! I want to get this done but kinda drag it out because I know that if you guys don't find out what Richard (idk why I called him that so don't ask) did wrong or you will kill me. So, I'm trying to drag it out but keep it short at the same time! 😂😂 So! On with the story!

Olivia's POV

I've been here for soooo long. Three months to be exact. I just wanna get up and leave. Well, hopefully I can soon. We are finding out today if I can go. The rest of the gang's coming over and we're all gonna find out together!

"Hey guys!" Gina exclaimed as she walked into the room, holding her son's hand with a huge bumb. She's only six months but because she is having triplets, she looks like she's about fifty months!

"Meet Larry, our son!" EJ smiled.

"This is the adopted one, right?" Dad asked

We all gave him a look and he nodded.

"Hey cutie!" Mom went over and picked the boy up "My name is Auntie Nini and this is Olivia, your cousin!"

"Hi Auntie Nini! Hi Olivia!" Larry giggled.

"Awww! He's so cute!" I gushed.

"Are you not going to introduce me?" Dad laughed, everyone ignored him so he introduced himself "Hi! I'm Ricky!"

"Why you in bed? It's the middle of the day" He asked me, completely ignoring my dad.

Gina and EJ both gave me an awkward look. I smiled at them.

"Can I tell him?" I asked.

"If you want to" they nodded at eachother to indicate that they were both ok with it.

"I have cancer!" I told the young child.

"What's cancer?" The five year old asked as my mom set him down at the bottom of my bed.

"It means that I'm not very well" I smiled.

"Why you happy about it?" He looked at me confused.

"I'm not really but-"

"Larry, that's enough questions. I'm sure Olivia doesn't want to talk about her cancer" Gina stopped the boy and picked him up.

"No. It's fine. I'm completely ok with it, are you?" I assured her.

"If you are ok, then sure! Why not!" She set the boy back on the bed.

"What else do you wanna know?" I smiled.

"If I near you, will I get cancer?" The boy asked.

"His speech is so good!" Mom told Auntie Gina.

"Thank you!" She high fived her.

"No, if you are near me, you won't get cancer" it actually makes me happy to talk about it. Especially to a cute six year old boy. He is the age that he is curious about everything and for some reason that makes me happy.