[COMPLETED] Serendipity?

By snackhyung

An accidental text from a famous idol? But you obviously have no idea who it is..How would this unexpected in... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
THIS IS JUST ME BEING WEIRD
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Not a chapter but so glad that the world has BTS
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER
Let's get this bread
Hello
OMG HI💜💜💜💜
100K?!?!?!!!!???
A new book...?
HELLO!!! I have an idea...
Introducing book 3: With you.

Chapter 22

8.9K 371 54
By snackhyung

Author's POV:M

As soon as he sent her a red heart, he threw his phone away and went to sleep, the next day was gonna be pretty long..

He saw her text in the morning..

A purple heart.. well, she is an ARMY, what else did he expect..

But talking to her was making him feel such varied emotions.. what was this?

Why was he feeling funny talking to someone he didn't even know, a fucking wrong number?

He had no idea why he was flirting with her.. what was weirder, she didn't block him for being creepy..

She was probably thinking he was kidding, maybe he was, but maybe he wasn't..

He had some pretty over dramatic friends.. but this girl was so extra over text.. he was laughing just reading her texts..

The fact that he felt jealous of that sexy sneezing guy.. that was one thing he couldn't explain at all!

He could literally get anyone he wanted.. jealousy was an emotion he hadn't felt since high school.. God, it was hilarious getting caught up in emotions..

But what he was really scared of was the topic of him being Korean.. he had been cleverly dodging this topic.. he was scared he might give away who he is..

She might not believe him.. but in case she did, she might lose her mind..considering she was already head over heels in love with him..

He would've almost texted Yoongi hyung's name when the creepy smiley topic came up..but then reality hit him.. and thank god it did..

The entire day seemed to be going pretty slow... the run BTS episode was shot pretty well, it was actually fun, but his mind was kinda preoccupied..

After shooting the episode he went out for dinner with the boys. And 'accidentally' got a little drunk..

Y/n hadn't texted him all day..

Well, was she supposed to? Or should he text her first?

He went back home, decided to take a shower and text her after he came back, but as soon as he came out of the washroom the entire day's tiredness came washing down on him..

He didn't even have the time to wear a t-shirt.. he just passed out on the bed..

He checked his phone as soon as he woke up,

There was finally a text from her.. 10 minutes ago.. she might still be up..

.

.

y/n: Tell me something completely random

Please vote and comment!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 773 24
( COMPLETE ) A Bts Jungkook ff ~ "Y/n, we were both caught up in a web of lies. It's natural to feel regret, but thinking about it too much won't cha...
888K 34.9K 34
"I'm going to ask you one question which will explain why you don't know who I am." Confused, I shrug. "Alright." He takes a deep breath in, and pe...
1.2M 50.9K 193
This book is just gonna be text messages between BTS and you!! •Group Chats •Each Individual Member •Other group cameos(?) SORRY FOR ANY SPELLING OR...
87.7K 4.6K 91
"Even when a star dies, it gives birth to another one. It's mere existence is life and growth. One day I wish to be as infinite as the stars. To exis...