MEREK +Kobe & Vallyk

By kaeethabratt

THIS IS GAY ASF BAE๐Ÿ˜Œ! More

Request
Mall trip
Make him say sorry
I love you
Nudes?....omg nudes!
You practically asked for it
Announcement
Car accident
Suprise๐Ÿ˜Œ
Hehe
Bubble bath
Doctor appointment
Car masturbation
Zoom call
Caught
His thigh
I cant think of a tittle
wow
my bad I was wrong
Make it stop
Announcement
foursome
Can i be him
Stfu bitch
Request
Its your fault
NEW BOOK
frl this time
Boss baby?๐Ÿ˜‚
Regret
Innocent
Caught part 2
Its for a tiktok
Take me to a rooftop
I need you
Did i?
No title part 2 continuation
Yes? No? Maybe so?๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ
Punishments
Coffee incident
Humiliation
Sex tape
Pleasurable punishment
ANNOUNCEMENT PART TWO
Sweetheart๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ’—
Helping hand
Boys for Sale
Sin city redo๐Ÿ˜
Training
Study Buddy
Stress relief
The end (for now๐Ÿฅบโค๏ธ)
Announcement
Incest but...hot
Recommendations
Just a Prank...maybe
I did a thing
I did a thing part 2
SNEAK PEAK
Princess and the frog
Hey
Brotherly bondage
Bathroom stall quickie
The last ride
Beauty and the Best sneak peek
New book up

little Vallyk

2.4K 51 95
By kaeethabratt

"Vallyk come make this tiktok with me." Kobe says smiling hard as he pulled up the audio that he so badly wanted to see Vallyk do.

Like an obedient boy he walked over to Kobe smiling innocently and completely unaware.

The two lean on the kitchen counter watching as the timer counted down.

"Wait what audio is it?" Vallyk asks in a rush as the countdown was on five.

"Oh it's the potato one." Vallyk laughed and punches Kobe's arm.

The audio starts and so does vallyk. "I'm a potato." He says scrunching his face cutely making the older mentally coo.

"Your a tomato." Kobe says. The curly head didn't understand why but as they continued the audio he began feeling light headed.

It wasn't in a bad way but more so in a relaxing way. His head was pretty fuzzy and he couldn't control the way he swayed back on fourth as he waited patiently for Kobe to post the video.

When he did Kobe turned around to show the shorter one only to be met with big cute doey eyes, if you looked closer Vallyks eyes were glossy and dilated.

"Yo Vallyk you ok?" The small one giggles and hugs Kobe around his waist. He looks up to meet the taller one's eyes and pouts cutely

"Am I a potato?" It was a serious question to vallyk but to Kobe it sounded off.

Pulling val off of him he squats down to meet his gaze. "Are you ok baby?" He asks again. Kobe didn't understand what was happening.

Frowning the boy began crying thinking that something was wrong with him not really understanding what Kobe was asking him.

Mike and Derek walked through the front door of their apartment laughing to each other about nonsense.

As soon as Derek turned the corner though Vallyk smiled widely, completely forgetting he was just crying and runs to Derek jumping on him.

"Bubba youw home." He squeals. Mike stood thier confused as hell as he watched Derek talk to him like a baby.

"Yes I am and did my little Prince eat today?" Vallyk giggles and nods his head.

"Yep I ate all m-my food like a good boy." He responds.

Derek sets him on the floor and kisses his forehead.

"Im proud of you baby.....wanna know a secret?"he asks. Vallyk squeals again wanting to know.

"Bubba knew you'd be a good boy today so he bought you three new stuffies and coloring books!" He says referring to himself in third person.

"Really m-me got stuffies?!" The small one jumps up and down in excitement waiting to see it all.

Derek chuckles and takes vallyk hands leading him to the couch.

They sit down on the carpet and Derek pulls out the coloring markers and crayons and glitter.

Setting them on the table excited the little and his eyes sparkled with happiness.

"Let's make a deal ok baby, if you can color something nice for me and then be a good boy when it's time for bed then I'll give you your stuffies, alright?" Not wanting to ruin anything before it happens Vallyk pinky promises Derek.

"Good boy." Derek praises.

Vallyk opens the coloring book and began coloring shutting everyone else out.

Sighing Derek got up and walked to the kitchen only to be met with guarded stares.

"He's a little ok and he's been that way for about a year. Usually he slips at night when we're alone that's why you guys have no clue what's happening. I can't explain it you'd honestly have to look it up and read into it yourselves.

But what I can tell you is, it ain't that hard to take care of him I this headspace. I have a notebook with all of my rules I've set for him and the rules he set himself. I can show you if you want." Derek says. They all nod and he goes to fetch the notebook from the room.

Before he makes it though Vallyk calls his name from the living room.

"Bubba? Bubbaaa!" He yells. Derek walks to the living room and picks the boy up setting him in his lap.

He felt Mike and Kobe's presence and decided they needed to watch closely.

"Mike Kobe y'all have to listen and watch closely ok." He says.

He turns back to vallyk who pouts cutely with his arms crossed.

"BUBBA!" he screams only to be cut off by Derek's stern voice.

"Vallyk we do not raise our voice inside and you know that." He scolds him. Vallyk sticks out his tongue and rolls his eyes.

"Baby boy do not be rude or I will not hesitate to keep your new toys." Just like that vallyk stops the attitude and apologises.

"Vally sowy bubba." He says hugging him. Derek still keeps his stern look and shakes his head.

""You still broke your rules baby hold out your hand." He instructs.

He turns slightly making sure the boys were watching and they were.

He pops Vallyks hand with only two fingers since he was so far gone into his headspace he didn't want to spank him.

Despite it being a pop on the hand though, vallyk cried like it was ten spankings.

Derek kisses his forehead again and praises him through his crying and sets him back on the floor walking away.

Going into the room he grabs the notebook and Vallyks pacifier and his favorite hoodie which happens to be Mike's.

Returing to the room Derek pulls the boy back on his lap ignoring his loud cries and undresses the boy down to his underwear and slips on Mike's brown hoodie he loves so much.

After that he places the pacifier in Vallyks mouth hushing the boy down to only small whimpers.

Rocking back and fourth praising the little calmed him down eventually and it was finally quiet.

"I sowy bubba fow yelling at you." Vallyk mumbles. Derek chuckles lightly and sets him back down for the last time tonight.

"I forgive you just don't act out again." The boy goes back to coloring and the three older boys walk back to the kitchen and sit along the isle.

"Ok so this is our rule book. For me I set a number of rules I want him to follow when he's little and he's sets a rules he wants his daddy/caregiver to follow. For right now I'm his caregiver until he grows enough balls when he's big to ask the actual person.

Also when he acts out badly like horribly I usually punish him then make him sign his name on each rule he broke. So back here....are the rules rewritten but with a signature mark so he can see what he did wrong and that he shouldn't make this mistake again."

Turning back to the first page Derek points out his rules.

1. Do not use your outside voice inside
2. Always tell daddy/caregiver I'd your feeling sad or mad
3. Tell daddy/caregiver if your hungry don't be shy
4.never keep secrets from daddy/caregiver
5.always be honest
6. Don't be a brat
7. Don't eat sweets past 7:30
8.Ask permission to do something when daddy/caregiver isn't in sight
9. If you need help don't be shy to ask for it
10. Most important NEVER degrade yourself

Rules for Vally

1. Don't trigger me in public
2. If I'm already triggered in public please drop everything and take me home
3. If your upset don't take it out ok me
4. Always tell me what I did in my headspace

Punishments

1. Spankings ( 5-8)
2. Poppings (1-4)
3. Corner time
4. No candy
5. No talking to Daddy/caregiver
6. No playtime
8. No cuddles

Rewards
1. Hugs and kisses |as a  little you get this regardless but this a rule for most people including me.
2. Candy
3. Stuffies
4. More playtime
5. Playdates
6. Cuddles
7. Fun days

"So yeah this is everything we have. We add on to the list whenever one of us do more research or just randomly comes up with something and we talk about it, if we don't feel like it's worth the while we don't add it." Kobe and Mike didn't speak for a few seconds as they looked over the pages.

After awhile Kobe spoke up.

"I think I'm the reason he slipped. I thought it would be cute if he did that I'ma potato tiktok and all of a sudden he's acting different I didn't know what was happening." He explained. Derek nods his head understandingly.

"Ok so things that make him slip are, excessive praises and compliments, certain pet names like; baby boy, little one, prince. Cartoons, certain situations can be stressing so he'll also slip under that influence as well, and when you yelling it scares him so he'll instantly slip."

As he finished up his conversation Vallyk came waddling in the kitchen rubbing his eyes with his small balled first as he sucked on his pacifier.

"Bubba i- i sleepy." He mumbles behind the paci. Derek cooes and hits Kobe shoulder telling him to try talking to the little.

"Oh um...hey little prince you ready for bath time.?" Kobe asks picking the boy up letting his wrap his legs around his waist and lay his head on his shoulder.

"Mhm...pwese." he says. Kobe bounces him like a baby and walks to the bathroom in his room. Thankfully Derek and mike followed just in case.

Setting the little on the counter he turns away only for vallyk to loudly whine.

"Hey hey I'm not going anywhere I'm just filling the tub baby boy." He says.

He turns away again this time ignoring the boys whines and turns the water on making sure it wasn't too hot.

He fills the tub water with  bubbles and throws in a few bath bombs as well. Going back to the boy he looks at Derek to make sure vallyk would be ok if he undressed him.

Derek hesitates and decides to do it himself just in case and sets the boy in the tub once he was naked.

Moving out of Kobe's way he lets him take over again.

Kobe washes the small one body thoroughly and washes his lushes curls.

They talked about Disney cartoons and vallyk couldn't contain his excitement.

"Who's your favorite Princess little one?" Kobe asks as he rinses vals hair.

"MULAN!" He says splashing the water as he moves around.

Kobe chuckles and pulls the drain out once he finished and let Derek dry him off and dress him.

When he was dressed in a onesie with a new pacifier he was all ready for bed.

"Bubba can i get ny stuffies now pwese?" Vallyk asks giving h Derek puppy eyes.

"Of course prince." With that he walked oit of the room for a few seconds and returned with a bag with three stuffed animals.

He takes them out the bag and let's vallyk pick one to sleep with.

Vallyk kisses Derek's cheek and thanks him before laying down.
As the little one lay down on the bed between Mike and Derek he cuddles up on Mike's side making the quiet dark skin blush.

Kobe smiles and turn off the lights getting in bed pulling Mike into him so no one fell off the bed through the night.

"Night night daddies." Vallyk says half sleep.

All of them were caught off guard by the name but they didn't mind.

"Goodnight prince." They all said.

With that they all fell asleep not even realizing that this was just the beginning of their new found relationship.

And also not knowing of thebpicture vallyk had drawn which was him and the boys all holding hands and he wrote above it,  i love you daddies.

So i promised you guys I'd make a book about me and my experience which I will just not too soon cause I have too many things I'm doing at once lol. I wrote this based on my first time slipping in front of my boyfriend's homeboys who are like literal HOOD NIGGAS😭. LIKE VERY MUCH HOOD I'll sjow y'all how they look I'd you want.

Anyway yeah they were super supportive I don't call them daddy though when im in my headspace I have nicknames for the instead and yeah but this is how my first experience was with his friends.

Plus I also wanted to be the first to write a little shot about the boys 🙂😂.

Lol also if I don't respond to your messenges I apologise I'm not very good with that lol ifni take to long then come here and comment and ask me and ik I'll see it for sure💕.

Ok byeeee gotta go write more for Sin city and give y'all your request for this book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 126 24
Read it to find out #merek #kallyk
26.8K 694 34
Just read also this is my first story โ˜บ๏ธ so please give me feed back and also the is a story about Manolo his tiktok is Manolo_2323 and his instagram...
20.6K 659 41
Check out the story if you love mike๐Ÿ’“
22.5K 841 41
โ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ข ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐โž ๐Ÿ’“ โœง ๐Ÿ’’ โœง ๐ŸŒธ [๐ฌ๐จ๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž๐๐ข๐š ๐ฑ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž] ยฉ๐™ณ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐Ÿบ๐™ฐ๐š๐™ธ 2020