mafia's bunny boy

By vkookieforever0613

A story about two boys, met accidently in unusual time period, spending handful days together, experiencing l... More

jungkook
KIM TAEHYUNG
NEW HYUNG AND PARTY
WHY ONLY KOOK?
PROMISE RINGS
AUTHOR NOTE
childhood memories (1)
CHILDHOOD MEMORIES (2)
CHILDHOOD MEMORIES (3)
childhood memories (4)
one and together
STRENGTH OR WEAKNESS
UNIVERSITY
thankyou
simple day
INCIDENT
baby kookie
shopping (1)
shopping (2)
helpful and pure
the secrets
new friends
happy to have them
not an update
reveal to all
innocent bean jungkook
the meeting
introduction
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNGKOOK 🥰💜
MS. ANNA STORY
vkook meeting
vkook meeting 2
Taekook
lunch
Aquarium
truth
Why!?
sorry
unexpecting......
purple hyung....
hate us or not?
lucky
back to home
a little tease
sweet moment
funny moment
surprises
eomma....appa....
WISHING ( NOT AN UPDATE)
Answers.....
trust....
family time...
V DAY.
last day of 2020
lil meow meow hyungie
nickname
everyone's new name.
beautiful morning.
high school graduation.
graudation (2)
grad. speech..
grad. proposal
grad.celebration
parwy~
gifts~
surprise 😜
date.
boyfies.
officially mine
day 1
telling anna..
taeyang
incident explanation
lil punishments (I)
lil punishment (II)
hard to control~
moving in....
KIM MANSION....(1)
KIM MANSION (2)
house tour
ending of house tour
collaboration
drama at kim's place
explanation
agreements (1)
agreements (2)
agreement (3)
The Kim's
contract
little moment
emergency
sorrow
r &j?
rescue
long day
fam
a moment
new project

koo.....

3.1K 118 33
By vkookieforever0613

(please don't mind the title i was clueless what to name it.)

"ahmm..emmm...kook about this you should ask from that person."

3rd person pov

lisa said to jungkook. whereas jungkook was completely clueless. then they all sighed and get from their sides and made way to look at the doorway that's when he got the hint where they want to point out there he saw a person. standing near the doorway that's when the reality hit jungkook and all the scene happened in the park which he forget during the talk with his hyung.

"taetae hyung." jungkook said more like a whisper but enough to make that person to look at jungkook. tears again started to flow. words stuck in his throat. then his eyes widened when he recalled all the things.

he whisper shouted. "pur-purple hyung"

taehyung nodded his head. now tears begin to flow more. whereas taehyung was trying hard not to breakdown.

"hyu-i-" jungkook was completely speechless.

bambam hyung cleared his throat which gave the hint o others except taekook who were busy in understanding their feelings and all the things.

"we think you guys should talk alone. now that kook who wake up we all are going to complete the formalities and we will wait outside, please talk with each other and both of you understand each other. good luck." 

with that they all left the room. taehyung cleared his throat and went to kook's bed. he slowly approached to jungkook.

"koo..."

after hearing the name after all these years, it unlocks all the emotion which have been buried down. it feels like heaven for both of them to each other with truth of being each other's another part. jungkook felt overwhelmed and tears started to kiss his cheeks more nonstop. taehyung sit beside him took his small in his big one and hide his face in jungkook's  palm who was in deep thought with tears flowing from his eyes.

'he is my purple hyung.'

'my love'

'it's true.' 

slowly a smile was forming on the jungkook's face but he suddenly snapped from his thoughts when he felt wetness on his palm. and sobs were started to be heard. then he realized taehyung is crying.

"hyung......"

he called softly. tae lifted up his head and squeezed kookie's hand lightly.

"i am sorry bun. for not coming early, i am sorry for hurting you, i am sorry for hidng. i am a bad lover. i am so-" 

he was cutoff by the jungkook action. kook smashed his lips on tae's softly. who was shocked at first but soon melted in the kiss and kissed back.

the kiss was soft, sweet yet passionate. they were pouring all their love, loneliness of all these years, all their hurting. each and every emotion they were feeling all these years. tae was the one to broke the kiss. he pulled first and then put his forehead against kook's, both of their eyes were closed. they were in complete silence yet comfortable with so many question, overwhelming feelings and much more.

suddenly tae broke it.

"please forgive me my love for being late and not coming soon even though i was near. "

both opened their eyes and jungkook smiled.

"hyung. i am glad you are back. i am not mad at you. i know you have your own reason."

jungkook tried to console tae who was really broken and crying like a baby. jungkook smiled softly at him but tae shook his head and began

"but baby everytime you have to understand, everytime you have to wait, i was not here when you were hurt. i left you alone . why are not mad at me? i-" taehyung was ranting continuously.

jungkook sighed at bit and smiled a bit at the big baby who was feeling guilty for nothing. he shook tae a bit.

"hyung.. hyung listen ." 

taehyung stopped his talk and looked at jungkook was held his hands in his small ones.

"hyung were you happy, when you left me?"

taehyung nodded his head.

"so i was hyung. were you want to meet me as soon as possible?"

taehyung nodded again.

"so as i wanted. weren't you trying hard for me?"

taehyung nodded again and jungkook smiled at him again.

"hyung were you not hurt?"

taehyung nodded his head.

"hyung were not having hard time? "

taehyung again nodded his head. he wanted to speak something but let jungkook continue.

"hyung was i with you at that time?"

taehyung tried to reason

"but koo-" but jungkook was having none.

"hyung yes or no." he cut him off and asked again.

taehyung shook his head slowly against his will.

"so hyung i also wasn't with you when you were hurt, tired. you were alone."

this time taehyung spoke..

"koo i wasn't alone. hyungs were with me. but i left you alone."

jungkook reasoned.

"hyung who said i was alone. you sent hyungs and noona for me. didn't you?"

taehyung nodded his head but opened his mouth to say something still jungkook cut him off.

"so hyung how i was alone . you sent them for me. weren't you protecting me?"

taehyung nodded his head. now he was feeling less guilty.

"then why are saying like this. hyung you were hurt more then. although you weren't with me, still you were caring for me, helping. then how you are a bad lover instead of that you are the best lover i could ask for me." taehyung smile softly at him.

"hyung i am happy you understand me and know about me. i am lucky to have you also i am happy that you look by my point of you that i was hurt and sad so hyung i should also understand you and your decision. i should also look by your point of you. so how are you wrong or bad. but please don't leave me again or i won't be able to li-" before he would complete it tae pecked on his lips and hugged him tightly. 

"no baby, now i will hold you tightly and never let you go. you are mine, only mine." taehyung said last line with darkly yet with soft voice.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

finally a new update 

hello armies!

and i am sorry for being miss X and vanishing for few days. as this week is the Diwali and festival week so many things are to be done like gift exchanging, home decorating.

and last week was so much tiring due to the cleaning of whole house each and every corner known as diwali cleaning. i think all the indian army are busy with the same and i am thankful for this festival as we all are fighting against COVID 19 so now we need some happiness and light after this darkness. i am happy to see every street and house are filled with light and happiness. i hope this diwali we can have lights in our life after all the darkness. and may we able t celebrate like every year with our family and friends.

by the way HAPPY DAHANTARS TO ALL MY ARMY FAMILY AND THEIR FAMILY AS WELL AS FRIENDS. SO IT THE STARTING OF DIWALI WEEK.

i hope you al will like the chapter. please share your views and comment with me.

also enjoy your diwali break indian army without the boring online classes.

SO ALWAYS REMEMBER I PURPLE YOU ALL ARMY AND BTS

ALSO #GETWELLSOONYOONGI

BYEEE!

(I AM SORRY MY RANTING WAS QUITE LONG BUT TAKE CARE ALL.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

610K 36.8K 70
Jimin is a poor, innocent and gorgeous boy from busan balancing two hectic jobs while trying to survive in this cruel world with his dream of dancing...
263K 10.4K 40
Kim Taehyung owner of a huge software company. Jeon Jungkook owner of another large software company. They hate each other more than words can descri...
23.3K 2.1K 33
A story of kim twins who don't want anything except love from others, elder one is playful but matured too and younger is very matured and childish...
5.5K 465 23
This is the story of two mafia brothers who got obsessed with poor boys. What will happen next, to find read the story. Main ship #yoonmin #taekook S...