(Complete) The Perfect Submis...

By EvilDevil312000

18+, BDSM Aiden is wealthy business man who enjoys taking advantage of his submissive's. However, more than... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/N
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Check it out!
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Valentine's Day Extra
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Q&A for Fun!
Answers to Q&A
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
A/N: Thoughts Please
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Book 2: Little Fox

Chapter 13

58.5K 1K 599
By EvilDevil312000

Aiden left Cade to talk with Victor, heading to his room. He expected Elijah to be in there, but he was surprised to find he was not. Raising an eyebrow, he glanced to his dresser where the key he usually kept around his neck was gone. He could not stop the soft chuckle that slipped from his lips as he turned, making his way to the toy room. He took his time getting there, opening the door slowly before he stepped in, shutting it behind him. He was pleased to find Elijah kneeling in the middle of the room in his first position. He was completely naked and even had a blindfold on. Aiden groaned softly, making his way over to Elijah where he ran his fingers through his hair, a small smirk playing on his lips as he took in his appearance. He was getting better at holding his position which pleased Aiden.

"What are you doing, Pet?" Aiden finally spoke, causing Elijah to jump in surprise before he flushed. He bit his lip, hesitating before responding to Aiden's question.

"I had hoped to surprise you, Sir." He kept his voice low, head down as he had been ordered. He felt a finger run across his shoulders, Aiden's footsteps audible as he made his way around his form.

"Consider me surprised." The male finally chuckled, crouching down in front of Elijah. He hooked a finger under his chin, leaning forward to press a kiss against his lips. He hummed, knowing there were so many things he could do with his pet as he offered himself on a silver platter. He pulled away, making his way to the couch in the room, sitting down before he whistled a sharp tune.
"Come here."

Elijah immediately did as he was told, standing to walk towards him. He was surprised, however, when Aiden spoke in a sharp tone.
"Did I say you could stand?" He flushed but quickly got down on his hands and knees, crawling over to where he could hear the quiet sound of Aiden patting his leg to a steady tune. He was careful, reaching out with his hand to ensure he did not run into anything, though he felt relief wash over him as a hand came out to cup his cheek. A soft yelp slipped from his lips as he was jerked forward, kneeling on his knees while his hands were placed on Aiden's thighs to steady himself. The male wrapped his fingers around his neck, forcing his head back as he whispered in his ear.
"Now I want you to be a good little pet and give me the best damned blowjob you can muster. Do not think I will take it easy on you." Aiden growled in his ear causing a shiver to run up his spine, his fingers clenching into his pants as he nodded obediently.

"Yes, Sir." He breathed, receiving a rough kiss on his lips in response. Aiden's tongue did not wait for his brain to comprehend what was happening as he forced him to part his lips, dominating his mouth in every way possible. Elijah's stomach coiled as he moaned in response, more than happy to let Aiden have his way with him. By time he pulled away, Elijah was a panting mess, his mouth slightly open with a strand of saliva hanging out. Aiden smirked as he wiped it off before he jerked his t-shirt off, leaning back into the couch expectantly.

"Well? Get started, Pet. I am not a patient man." He hummed as he stared down at Elijah. It was one of the few occasions in which he loved seeing the boy bite his lip rather than wanting to spank him for it. It normally drove him insane, making him want to fuck the boy in his spot. However, now he actually would get to have him please him and would not have to wait.

Elijah chewed on his lip, feeling nervous since the blindfold was still on. He dared not remove it since Aiden had not, instead feeling with his hands for the button and zipper which he quickly undid. He did not have to search for the prize he had been uncovering; it sprang to life right before him and he felt it immediately. A soft moan lifted from his lips as Aiden's fingers tangled in his hair, guiding him down to his length. He could not deny that he was enjoying the rougher side of Aiden; he trusted him enough to let him do as he wished now. He licked his tongue up the side of Aiden's dick as slow as he could, wanting to tease the male who was normally in control.

Aiden released a low groan as Elijah teased him, though he allowed the boy the moment of control before jerking his head back.
"Don't tease me, Elijah. Suck it properly or I will simply find something else of yours to please me." He was testing his boundaries, seeing if the male reacted to his discreet mention of sex. He noticed the pleased smile that slid onto Elijah's lips as he used his hand to pump him before leaning down, using his lips to barely suck on his tip.

"What if I said that sounds fun, Sir?" He breathed as he pulled away. Aiden struggled to keep himself under control as he admired the male between his legs. Normally, he would not let a submissive get under his skin so easily. Yet, seeing Elijah nestled between his legs, blindfolded, naked, and teasing his dick drove him insane. He jerked him forward by the grip on his hair, guiding his dick directly against his lips.

"Suck it, Pet. Now." Aiden kept his voice firm, noticing the small pout on Elijah's lips before he did as told, taking his dick into his mouth. He groaned softly, relishing in the feeling of his dick being sucked into the warm mouth. He found it amusing that Elijah attempted to go past his gag reflex, but he struggled. He groaned, leaning his head back into the couch as he guided his head with his hand.

Elijah moaned softly as he sucked Aiden, stroking what he could not fit in his mouth. He was happy to hear the change in Aiden's breathing, indicating he was feeling his build up. He hated the feeling of the drool that dripped from his mouth as he picked up speed, but he ignored it as he felt Aiden's grip on his head become rougher. His movements grew quicker, pushing his dick past Elijah's gag reflex. Elijah released his hold on Aiden's dick, gripping onto his pants to steady himself as he pleased his Sir. He struggled to keep up when suddenly Aiden pulled him down further than he had before. Tears pricked Elijah's eyes and he tugged at Aiden's pants repeatedly as he felt the male's cum fill his mouth. He pulled away from the male once released as he began to cough, not wanting so risk getting anything on Aiden's pants.

"Fuck, I'm sorry. Are you okay, love?" Aiden breathed as he dropped to his knees off the couch. He jerked the blindfold that was barely hanging on off his face, gently rubbing circles into Elijah's back. He had not meant to bring any harm to the boy; he had been focused on his pleasure and simply forgot Elijah was not as experienced as those he had previously been with.

"Yes, I am fine." Elijah breathed after finally having composed himself. He looked to Aiden, smiling as he saw the concerned look his dom was giving him. He moved closer to him, wrapping his arms around his abdomen before pressing a soft kiss to his chest.
"I like pleasing you, Sir. Even if you get rough." He admitted as he recalled Aiden's request for him to be as open as he could.

Aiden released a soft sigh at his words, pulling him up into a kiss. He kept it gentle, at least until he felt Elijah nip his lip. At first, he thought he imagined it; surely his submissive would not have done such a thing. Yet when the teeth came down slightly harder on his lip, he knew it was no accident. He gave a warning growl, pulling Elijah up with him as he stood and moved them to the couch. Instead of taking heed of his warning, Elijah bit once again causing curiosity to blossom in Aiden. He laid back on the couch, pulling Elijah so the young male straddled his waist before he granted him the access he desired, parting his lips for him.

Elijah flushed as Aiden pulled him on top. He had intended to tease him; he had not expected him to actually grant him access. He hesitantly dipped his tongue into Aiden's mouth, not completely sure what he should do. There was a soft chuckle as a pair of hands grabbed his hips and a tongue started to toy with his.
"You have top floor, Pet. Do with it what you like." A smirk spread across Aiden's lips as he pulled away from the kiss to whisper in Elijah's ear, causing the other to shiver. Aiden chuckled when he made no other movement, running his thumbs across his hips as he pressed a kiss against his neck. He gave a small nip before sucking on the same spot, receiving a whine in response as Elijah grinded down on him, needing some sort of friction on his raging hard on.
"Hmm, what is it, Pet? Is there something you need?"

"Sir, please. Touch me, do something. Anything." Elijah pleaded, running his fingers down Aiden's chest as he resisted the urge to simply please himself. Aiden had not given him permission to touch himself.

"And here I thought you want to be on top." Aiden smirked causing Elijah to pout. He reached out for his dominant's hand, moving it so it rested against his hard-on. Aiden hummed in appreciation as he gave him a squeeze, though nothing more.
"Well? Show me what it is you would like me to do. Do as you wish, my lovely little pet."

Elijah flushed at his words, hesitating before he quickly wrapped his hand around Aiden's, using it to stroke himself. He gave a soft moan, tightening the grip as he bucked his hips. He dared not meet Aiden's gaze, knowing the male was watching him closely as he pleasured himself. He attempted to keep his moans silent, biting his lip which resulted in a sharp slap against his ass. He gasped, flushing as Aiden spoke.
"Do not dare hide your voice from me." He scolded, squeezing once tightly before he loosened his grip. He sped up his pace, running his thumb over the precum that seeped from Elijah's dick. He smirked, licking his lips as he watched Elijah's face, his head tilted back, eyes half closed with pleasure, and mouth agape in a moan.

"So beautiful." Aiden breathed, using his free hand to cup Elijah's ass. He hummed softly, thoughtfully before he smirked, removing his hand from his submissive's dick to replace it with his own.
"Please yourself, Pet." He commanded. Elijah wasted no time in picking up where Aiden left off. He pressed his fingers into the male's open mouth causing him to immediately suck on the digits until they were removed. Aiden nodded at his obedience, spreading his ass cheeks before carefully pressing a finger into his ass. Elijah whimpered, though his movements did not waver as he pleasured himself. It hurt at first, but he quickly adjusted as another finger pressed into him. His breathing hitched as Aiden's fingers perfectly massaged his prostate

"A-Ah, Sir. Please, I'm going to cum!" Elijah groaned, rocking his hips back against the pleasure granted to him. Aiden smirked, continuing to massage his prostate as he slowly added a third.

"Then cum, Pet." Those words were all it took; Elijah came immediately, much to Aiden's pleasure. He continued to massage his prostate, even as the walls clenched down tightly on his fingers. He pulled his fingers out slowly, pulling Elijah's hand to his lips to lick his cum from his fingers.
"Good boy." He praised, pulling Elijah down into a kiss before carefully adjusting him so he was pressed between his body and the couch.

"Thank you, Sir." Elijah murmured, nuzzling against his chest as a hand smoothed his hair flat, brushing it from his face. A smile graced Aiden's lips and he pressed a kiss to his forehead.

"I think I would enjoy it if you surprised me again one day. Now, we have guest. So, what do you say we get a shower and then figure out some food, hmm?" Aiden hummed and a nod was given in response. He stood, pulling Elijah with him to the bathroom attached to his toy room. The shower was a quick one in which Aiden bathed Elijah and ensured they were both thoroughly cleaned before they stepped out. Elijah loved how Aiden had a towel warmer in every bathroom, ensuring he would be wrapped in warmth once he stepped out of the shower.

"I am near positive Cade will want us all to go grab some lunch. However, we are not going anywhere special that I know of so you can wear something casual, the jeans you had on earlier and a top will work." Aiden explained as he had Elijah sit in front of a mirror, brushing out his blonde locks and blow drying them.
"I think we should cut your hair; it is getting rather long." He hummed in thought.

"I would love to get a haircut, if I am being honest, Sir. My father made me grow it out, so I was a little more feminine for some clients." Elijah explained, smiling at him in the mirror. He saw the frown that etched its way onto Aiden's face, quickly reaching back to grab onto his hand.
"I am sorry, I should not have mentioned it."

"No, no, baby. You are fine." Aiden soothed him quickly, turning the hairdryer off as he moved to crouch in front of Elijah, taking his hands in his.
"I have no problem with you opening up about your past, I want you to. Just like I would like for you to talk to my therapist. I want what is best for you and if you are okay talking about your past then so am I. I will not get mad at you over anything you tell me, I get mad at your father for what he did to you, what he put you through at such a young age." He reassured him, pressing a soft kiss to his hands.
"I can schedule you an appointment for a haircut. Tomorrow you also have a doctor's appointment with my doctor. It is nothing serious, just a check up to make sure you are in good health and to update you on your shots."

"Shots?" Elijah's voice rose in panic and Aiden's eyes softened, brushing his hair out of his face as he nodded.

"Yes, shots. For some reason, I get the feeling you have not received your vaccines in a long time. If you are to be my pet, then I need you to be completely healthy." Aiden explained, noticing the panic that had settled in Elijah's wide eyes.
"And I expect you to behave like a good pet, okay? I promise you; I will stay with you."

"No, I don't like shots. Please do not make me. Please, Aiden. I do not want to." Elijah pleaded, his voice trembling which caused Aiden to frown, brows furrowing in confusion.

"Tell me, why are you so afraid of getting a few shots?" He kept his voice as gentle as he could, rubbing his hand across Elijah's cheek.

"They hurt and they make me feel strange. I don't want it." The boy whimpered. Aiden took a deep breath to calm his temper, understanding exactly what had happened to him.

"Your father would drug you? How often? Why?" It took much of his willpower to keep his voice steady.

"Once or twice a month, not too often to keep me from getting addicted. Different reasons, sometimes a sedative. Sometimes so I would get hard for a customer and stay hard." Aiden closed his eyes, resting his forehead against Elijah's before he nodded.

"I understand your fear, Elijah, but I promise you that the shots I am getting for you are not drugs. I would never dream of drugging you; they are meant to help keep you from getting sick or getting others sick. I would never let you take drugs; it is something I am firmly against. A hard limit, okay?" He received a small whimper in response causing him to sigh as he stood, pulling the boy into a tight hug where his face was buried into his chest.
"I need you to be a good little pet and get the shots tomorrow. After, we can do anything you would like as a reward for being brave. How does that sound?" He soothed.

"Could we get ice cream after?" Elijah whispered as he tugged away from the hug to look up at Aiden. There was a small smile on the male's face as he brushed his hair from his face.

"Of course, we can get ice cream after, my love." He chuckled softly before he walked to the bedroom. He grabbed two robes for them to wear as well as gathered the clothes and tossed them in a dirty clothes hamper.
"Let us go change so we can get some food in your system." Elijah's eyes seemed to light up at the mention of food, causing him to rush past Aiden and to his bedroom. He recalled how Aiden told him be could dress casually, settling for a pair of tight jeans as well as an army green, long sleeved shirt.

"Sir?" He knocked lightly on Aiden's door and it opened to reveal the male wearing a pair of sweatpants, completely shirtless. He was clearly in the middle of changing and Elijah's mouth dropped open in a small 'o' as he took in his appearance. He was leaning against the door frame, a lazy smile playing on his lips as he took in Elijah's appearance. The younger boy felt something coil in his stomach as his eyes traveled from Aiden's well-toned chest and biceps, down to his abs and his beautiful v. Elijah new good well the monster that v lead to, licking his lips as he took in his appearance.

"Don't get hard on me now, Elijah. I may not be able to stop myself from toying with you again." He chuckled, stepping back into his room. His pet almost immediately followed, and he motioned for him to sit on the bed.
"My, you are feeling a little needy today, aren't you?" Amusement lined Aiden's voice but Elijah felt his stomach drop with concern. Was he annoying him?

"I-I'm sorry, Sir. I can return to my ro-"

"Sit, pet. I am only teasing you." Aiden came out from his closet, snapping his fingers back to the bed when he saw Elijah standing to leave.
"I have no problem with you bothering me or being needy, okay? I want you to need me so calm down. Take a breathe and relax, love." A hand smoothed through his hair before Aiden pulled his sweatpants off. He tugged on a pair of blacks slacks as well as a white t-shirt and black leather jacket.
"It is cold outside so bring this." A hoodie was handed to Elijah who tilted his head, pulling it to his chest. It smelt like Aiden causing his eyes to light up, something that his dominant did not fail to notice.

"Thank you, Sir." Elijah smiled softly and he received a soft kiss on his lips before he was tugged onto his feet. A hand lightly traced his collar bone and then ran across his collar. Elijah watched Aiden's reaction as he admired the collar. He jumped in surprise when he felt his hand trail down into his shirt, tugging out the other chain he wore and studying it curiously.

"Your father really pitched a fit about this necklace. It is important to you?" Aiden raised an eyebrow at him, and a small nod was given in response.

"Yes, Sir. It is the only thing I have of my mother's." Elijah explained. Aiden smiled, pressing a kiss to the pendent and then to his lips as he tucked the pendant away. He grabbed Elijah's hand, guiding him to his office.

"Alright, what are we thinking for food, Cade?" He entered his office, raising an eyebrow when he saw Cade sitting, watching videos on his phone as Victor slept peacefully in his lap, face nuzzled into Cade's stomach.

"Are we looking fancy, casual, or fast food?" Cade raised an eyebrow as he looked up. He received a small shrug in response.
"Well I want it to be somewhere semi-nice. To celebrate."

"Okay Well let us go to Izzy's. The setting is more casual, but they have great food and fine choices of alcohol. If you want, when Victor is comfortable, we can all go out to celebrate in a more formal setting. His first official outing as your pet." Aiden glanced down at the contract that sat on his coffee table then back to Cade.
"Do you intend to put any immediate rules into place?"

"I told him he is going to visit his family again, no arguments. That man basically cut him off so he could abuse him, I want to fix that. I also offered to take him to look at apartment's today so he can have his own place. I do not want him living with me until he decides so." Cade explained and he received a nod from Aiden as he watched Cade wake the boy up.

"Smart choice. Any honorables?" He questioned receiving a shake of the head.

"That guy made him call him Master." Cade scoffed as he gently shook Victor to wake up.
"I told him he can call me Sir when he is comfortable. For the time being, I just want him to call me my name. I want him to focus on getting better before he focuses on our relationship." He explained to Aiden as Victor sat up, rubbing his eyes.
"Hey, we are about to go grab some food." Aiden was rather amused at how gently Cade spoke to Victor; he questioned if he seemed that way with Elijah at times. He glanced to the boy who was sitting in his office chair, spinning with a small smile on his face. He released a soft chuckle, shaking his head as he called him over.

"Come on, pet. I know you must be hungry." Elijah perked up at the mention of food and hurried over.

"Starving." He grinned at Aiden who ran his fingers through his hair with a soft chuckle. Elijah immediately leaned into the touch offered to him and a soft kiss was pressed to his forehead before a hand was pressed into the small of his back, guiding him to the garage.

Aiden was glad to see Elijah coming out of his shell. He enjoyed how the boy no longer seemed skittish around him and even started taking initiative in their relationship. It was important for both of them to be comfortable together and Elijah was finally learning to be. He hummed as Jamison joined them in the garage, all four piling in the backseat as he drove.

"Victor, Cade tells me you two are going to look for an apartment you can move into. Did you have any specific location?" He asked to break the silence after having buckled Elijah in and tugged the boy into his side. Victor appeared surprised Aiden spoke to him before he stuttered out a response.

"I-I am not sure, Sir. I was hoping to find somewhere close to my parents, Sir." Aiden tilted his head at his response, amusement gleaming in his eyes.

"Sir?" He questioned him as Cade gripped the boy's hand a little tighter.
"Why would you address me as that?" Victor's face flushed and he lowered his head in embarrassment before he spoke softly.

"My dominant before made me call him Master. He told me I am to always call his friends Sir or Ma'am and if I were not respectful, he would punish me for it." His voice was soft as he spoke, seeming thankful for Cade's hand that squeezed his.

"The only person here you should call with honorifics is Cade. Which he has informed me he wants you to only do it when you are comfortable with it. You can call me Aiden; I am nothing more to you than a friend." Aiden's voice was rather gentle as he spoke to him. It was clear Victor was embarrassed but after a year it was only natural things become a habit.

"I have a lot of friends. Many of which who are dominants with their own submissive. I do not expect you to use honorifics with a single one of them, okay? I only want you to be polite and respectful, nothing more and nothing less, my little fox." Cade explained as he leaned back in his seat. He gently pulled Victor to lean back with him, offering him one of the water bottles Aiden kept in the car. He then offered one to Elijah who began to quickly gulp down the water. Victor gave a small nod as he began to drink the water given to him.

"Where do your parents stay Victor? There are some good apartments about a block or two from where Cade lives. Do you want to check those out?" Aiden questioned him and he received a tilted head for a moment.

"My parents live not far from your place. About ten minutes away." Victor explained, not sure how far Cade lived from Aiden. He wanted to stay close to his parents in case something went wrong. As he looked back to Cade, he saw a small grin playing on his lips which caused Aiden to chuckle.

"I own a house right around the corner from Aiden. You would be close to both your parents and me if you want to look at it. The apartments are extremely nice, and they do allow pets as well." Cade shot Aiden a playful smirk as he spoke his next sentence.
"That means even Elijah would be allowed to visit him." Elijah coughed in surprise, quickly pulling the water bottle from his lips as he patted his chest, still coughing. Aiden shot Cade a scowl as he patted him on the back until his coughing stopped.

"Are you okay?" He asked receiving a nod. Elijah's cheeks were tinted pink from embarrassment, and he did not look at Victor.
"I apologize, Cade is an ass at times." He rubbed Elijah's back as he put the lid back on his water and leaned into Aiden's side.

"Sorry, Elijah." Amusement was evident on Cade's face as he spoke before glancing back down at Victor who was pressed close to his side.
"Do you want to check them out?" He asked with a soft hum.

"Sure, if they are within my price range." Victor pulled out his phone and amusement was evident in Cade's eyes. His phone was older, but Cade would never judge him for small things like that. Not everyone had such a nice paying job as he did. The boy pulled up his bank account and he glanced away respectfully.

"Do you mind if I look?" He asked him, knowing he needed to respect Victor's personal things for the time being. While they were in a contract, Victor needed to understand that he was still human and deserved to be treated as such. The younger male appeared surprised before he gave a small nod, tilting the screen for Cade to see. He had about a thousand dollars in savings, it was enough for the deposit but not the first months rent. He glanced to the checking where there was a current two hundred.

"There was more but I had to buy new things for my...for my old dominant. He wanted me to buy toys for us to use and I had to buy my own gym equipment because he required me to workout. I also had to buy my own groceries and everything else as well as pay rent." Victor explained, fidgeting nervously as Cade looked at his money. He knew it was nothing compared to what the men in the car had. A flash of anger crossed Cade's face and he quickly took a calming breath before stroking Victor's hair.

"You will not need to worry about most of those things, okay? I will take care of anything and everything we need during our relationship. I will not require you to go to a gym or anything but if I ever wanted you to, I would cover the expenses since I am asking it of you. If you ever need money for groceries or rent, then you can ask me. I understand you want to pay it yourself and that is fine. Simply come to me if you need help. You have plenty to cover the deposit for the apartments, it will be about nine hundred. I can cover the first months rent for you while you get back on your feet." Cade explained to him as Victor chewed on his lip before he gave a small nod.

"Is your stuff still at his place?" Aiden asked and he quickly shook his head.

"Cade took me to pick all of my stuff up last night. We took it to his place for the time being." He explained as the car came to a stop.

They all piled out and Elijah looked up curiously. It looked like a simple diner, nothing overly fancy. He was thankful for that, reaching for Aiden's hand which immediately clasped with his. He felt out of place in the big, fancy places Aiden enjoyed and this felt much more relaxing.

"Welcome to Izzy's. She has some of the best soul food on the block." Aiden hummed as he guided them in, requesting a table for four.

"Aiden! Cade!" A cheery voice shouted, and an older lady approached the two with a bright smile, glancing to the host.
"Don't worry about these two. I will seat them, private booth in the very back."

"Izzy, a pleasure to see you as always." The old lady drew Aiden and Cade both into a hug, much to Elijah's surprise. She then looked to Victor and him, head tilting curiously.

"And who are these lovely new customers?" She smiled and Aiden released a soft chuckle.

"Our lovers." Elijah's head shot back to look at Aiden with slightly wide eyes. Aiden raised an eyebrow at him, almost as though daring him to challenge the statement. He would not; he rather enjoyed the statement and a small smile played on his lips as he stared down at his hands.

"Well it is a pleasure to meet y'all. Anyone who is friends with these two are my friends as well." Izzy gave a heartfelt laugh, giving both of the younger boys a tight hug. She then motioned for them to follow, guiding them to the very back of the restaurant where a private booth was waiting for them. The booth was round so Elijah and Victor crawled into the middle. Aiden wrapped an arm around his submissive, drawing him close to his side as Cade did the same to Victor. They were basically sitting on opposite sides which amused Elijah for some unknown reason.

"Do you want to pick something for yourself or would you like me to?" Aiden hummed as he picked up the menu, seeming content as Elijah snuggled closer into his side.

"You can choose." He trusted Aiden would choose something he might like since he was still learning what foods he enjoyed. It was nice to slowly discover new flavors and what they were.

"Then we can get you the six-ounce avocado steak with cheese broccoli." Elijah simply nodded with his suggestion and looked to Victor who was pointing to certain things on the menu while talking softly with Cade. It was interesting to be able to watch a new relationship bloom, especially since now he was not the only one new to BDSM. On top of that, both he and Victor suffered from a haunting past. He was hoping the two of them could become good friends in the near future.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

397K 13K 26
Ciarren (pronounced Keer-ren) went through a terrible experience that broken him in more ways than one. It forces him to leave everything behind, eve...
154K 3.3K 9
NEW VERSION! ADDED DETAILS ABOUT THE TWINS!! James, a twenty two year old normal guy, works at the local bakery. He is a shy and innocent person, who...
60.2K 2K 9
Mykal was pretty much a loner, despite having two best friends. He recently finished training as a dominant and had been using his training in his sh...
5.3M 175K 69
Black Moon Series Book #1 Warning: Mature content, graphic language, gay, polyamorous French food is my healthy pleasure. Sex is my stress-relief ple...