Chapter 14

Everyone share your thoughts!

"You look like you enjoyed your food." Aiden chuckled, running his fingers through Elijah's hair as they sat in the car. They were in the car on their way to the apartments Cade and Aiden had been discussing.

"It was good, thank you for picking it out." Elijah snuggled into his dominant's chest as they rode. He had never been spoiled before in his life, so it was a relief to be taken care of and cared for by somebody. He received a small kiss on top of his head in response before the car came to a stop and they all piled out.
"Wow, they look so nice." He breathed as he took in the giant apartment building before him.

"H-How much is the rent here?" Victor stared at the beautiful building before them. Cade chuckled softly in response and led them inside.

"The rent is about nine hundred a month. It is affordable if you intend to find a job. If not, I am happy to help you pay it by all means. This apartment is for you to have your own safe place. It is not an attempt for me to control you." Cade explained, noticing the nervous look he received from his submissive.

"I need to find a new job. He required me to quite it because it took up too much of my time." Victor explained as they made their way inside. The interior was just as stunning as the outside. The floors were a stunning white marble, and the walls were beautifully decorated.

"Mr. Blackwell, a pleasure to see you here." A male approached, offering them a bright smile. Elijah stared at the male as he offered his hand to Aiden who took it, shaking it respectfully. He frowned, pressing closer to Aiden's side to quickly take his hand on his. He gave the man an irritated glare which earned him a soft chuckle from Aiden as he leaned down to whisper in his ear.

"You are adorable when you are possessive." His words caused a blush to rise on Elijah's cheeks and he squeezed his hand tightly while looking down.
"Do not worry, pet, I do not mind your possessiveness."

"Are we looking for a certain apartment?" The male asked as he took a step towards the elevator, motioning for them to follow. They all did so quickly, piling in.
"I have a few different ones on the market."

"T-The least expensive?" Victor's words indicated he was nervous to speak. It could only be assumed he had never been permitted to speak with his old dominant nor was he allowed to make any decisions for himself. Cade released a soft sigh on this realization, gently smoothing his hand down his submissive's back before giving a nod to the apartment owner.

"Your least expensive please. One bedroom, one bathroom should suffice, right Victor?" He looked to his submissive who quickly nodded his head in response.

"Of course. Our least expensive apartment runs at nine hundred. It is a one bedroom, one bathroom. We have two of them available if you would like to look at both. It comes with a kitchen and a living area as well as a balcony view. This price includes all utilities such as water, electricity, and garbage. It comes completely furnished for you. We allow pets, though there is a pet deposit of three hundred for cats, dogs, hamsters, etcetera. We will not charge for animals such as fish or any reptiles you may wish to keep. If there is any damage caused by you, we will expect the damages to be covered. If the damages fall on us, we will cover it for you. So, if you have a plumbing issue, we will help take care of it. If an aquarium of yours springs a leak, you pay it." The male explained everything in detail as they walked to an apartment. He pulled out a key to unlock the door before motioning for them to step in.

"After you, little fox." Cade's hand gently nudged Victor's lower back. The other hesitated before he stepped in, looking around the apartment. He stared in surprise as he looked at the beautiful, modern apartment. It was definitely more than he had anticipated getting. He expected a small apartment but this one was large compared to what he previously lived in. He hesitated as he looked around, glancing every so often at Cade who looked around as well.
"What do you think?"