Chapter 15

Feel free to share your thoughts! I love to hear what everyone thinks!

"Come on, pet. I know you are afraid, but we agreed to get this done without trouble." Aiden sighed softly as he sat in the back seat of his car with Elijah. They were currently sitting outside the doctor's office where Elijah would not get out of the car.

"I'm scared." The young male whimpered in protest as he wrapped his arms around himself. Aiden's eyes softened and he reached out to stroke his cheek before he tugged him into his arms.

"I know. It's okay to be scared, but we need to get it done. Remember I promised you ice cream after and then we can go get you a haircut like you want. However, this is important for your health." He murmured causing Elijah to chew his lip, looking him at him with tear filled eyes.
"I promise, the shots will not have any negative affects on your body. It is nothing like what your father did to you. I only have your best interests in mind, pet." There was a moment's hesitation before Elijah wound his arms around Aiden's neck and allowed him to carry him inside.

"Mr. Blackwell, you are here for your appointment?" The lady at the front asked to which he nodded. One of the nurses guided him to the back so he followed her to one of the rooms.
"I am Nurse Blake. First, I would like to go over the basics. Check your temperature, breathing, blood pressure, and anything else. After, I will give you your shots." She explained with a smile. Elijah's jaw clenched and he buried his face in Aiden's chest. He wanted to make the male happy by getting the shots without trouble. He knew Aiden would not bring harm to him, but his fears did not lessen with that knowledge.

"All you need to do is sit still and listen to what she tells you. There is no reason for you to be scared." Aiden soothed as he pulled Elijah from his chest as he could sit him on the chair. He pulled another one up so he could sit in front of him.
"Like this. Sit back with your feet flat on the ground, give her your arm, and relax." He said gently. He watched as Elijah did as told nervously. The biting of his lip was a dead giveaway for his nerves, but Aiden let it be as the nurse began to test his blood pressure.
"There you go, love. Take deep breaths and just relax for her."

Elijah did his best to do as Aiden demonstrated, even taking slow, deep breaths in time with his. It helped having his dominant right beside him, walking him through every step and explaining everything being done.
"His blood pressure is normal." The nurse addressed Aiden and he nodded.
"I am going to take his temperature next." She was doing her best to walk them through everything to help keep Elijah calm. Aiden had made sure to inform the office that his submissive had never been to a doctor so they would need to tread carefully.

"It is fine, Elijah. All she will do is stick the thermometer in your mouth. You let it go under your tongue and hold it there until she removes it. Watch me." He explained to the boy before letting the nurse do it to him. He sat still as he let her do it before she pulled it away.

"Healthy as always, Mr. Blackwell." She grinned at him playfully, switching to a clean thermometer before turning to Elijah who opened his mouth after a moment. He obediently let the nurse take his temperature before she had him sit straight up.
"Alright, Elijah, I am going to place my stethoscope right here over your lungs on your back. I will have you take a few deep breaths so I can make sure your breathing is good." She explained before doing exactly as she said.
"Alright. You are in perfectly good health from what I can see. All we have left to do is give you your shots."

"Come here, Elijah." Aiden motioned the male over as he noticed him tense. He then glanced to the nurse and offered her a smile.
"Blake, allow me a moment." He hummed and she smiled, leaving the room to grab the needles.
"Alright, pet. You have done so well, and I am so proud of you. Now, it is time for you to get your shots. I promise you it will barely hurt and after we will get you some ice cream." He murmured as he noticed how the boy trembled. He hesitated for a moment before motioning to the bed.
"Come kneel here. First position." He ordered him. There was no hesitation as Elijah did as told.