Chapter 33

(Everyone, I apologize for my absence! I have been very down lately and on top of that, I was hit with hurricane Ida. My home and family are safe but I did lose internet because of it. So my apologies for being gone so long!)

"Are you ever going to stop looking at the piercing?" Aiden chuckled quietly as he lay on the bed, eyeing Elijah. The younger boy had his shirt removed and was stating at his belly button. His cheeks flushed at the male's words and he glanced up to him.

"It's pretty." He pouted as he moved to lay on the bed, his eyes fluttering closed.

"Hmm just like you." Aiden smirked and lightly pressed a kiss to Elijah's lips as his hand ran along his chest. The male laughed quietly, clasping his hand over his as he kissed his cheek.

"A shame we have to wait awhile." Elijah teased, earning a scowl from Aiden.

"I want to go over a few things with you, if that is okay. Regarding our relationship and you starting work with me." Aiden explained, sitting up some and moving closer to Elijah's. The male's eyes pinched together, but he nodded in understanding.

"What is it?"

"I want to go over a few signs for you. Something we can use while in public without having to make anything obvious for others. So, if I feel the need to tell you to stop talking or if I need to warn you that you are going to be in trouble. Things like that." He explained, receiving another nod. He did not miss how Elijah's brows pinched together in confusion.

"Can't you just say it out loud?" He questioned earning a quiet laugh as Aiden ruffled his hair.

"In theory, yes. However, when we are at the office, it would be better to have the signs for if we are in a business meeting. I won't have to interrupt to use the sign. On top of that, if you are ever uncomfortable than you can use a silent sign to tell me." He explained. Elijah nodded in understanding, biting his lip as he studied Aiden. He would admit that would be helpful. He got nervous trying to tell Aiden when he didn't feel comfortable, especially in the club.

"So, what do I do?"

"There are silent signs which can be custom to you. So, if you are uncomfortable, you can tap my arm three times in a row or something like that. Something that I can pick up on if you do it." Aiden explained earning a small nod of understanding as Elijah debated what he said.

"What about this?" He grabbed Aiden's hand and squeezed it once before tapping his thumb against the top of Aiden's hand. The male nodded in understanding, studying the smaller male.

"Let me write these down so we have them in case you need any reminders." Aiden hummed. He stood, grabbing a piece of paper, a book, and a pen before he began to write what Elijah had suggested. The younger boy shifted, biting his lip as he watched him.

"What else?"

"What would you ever feel the need to quietly tell me?" Aiden questioned. Elijah seemed to debate for a second, not sure.

"What if I want to leave a location?" He suggested earning a nod of approval.
"I could..." He trailed off, brows pinching together in concentration. Aiden admired the adorable look before he glanced to the paper.

"How about you can tug on my shirt? It would need to be hard enough for me to notice but it would be similar to how you tug a leash to get a dog to leave." Aiden chuckled at his own thought, rather amused by it. Elijah nodded in agreement and Aiden wrote it down, specifying for five tugs of the shirt.

"What about for you?" Elijah asked curiously, earning a quiet chuckle.

"Some will be the same for us. Like that one. If I want to leave, I will do it to you. Now if I want to ask you if you feel okay, I am going to do this." Aiden lightly rubbed at his own neck with his hand, like a chokehold but just barely and Elijah nodded in understanding as the male wrote it down.