Chapter 34

(Apologies for having such inconsistent updates everybody! I hope you enjoy the chapter and do not forget to comment! I love to hear what everybody has to say!)

(Not gonna lie, I have been looking forward to the sex scene in this chapter 😅 ... actually I have been looking to this chapter in general.)

Elijah bit his lip as he stared at the food on the table which was carefully laid out. He had made everything himself, with some guidance from the kitchen staff. It was something he had not done before and he hoped the omelet, bacon, hashbrowns, and coffee had all come out right. He released a quiet sigh but made his way to the bedroom, surprised to see Aiden getting dressed.

"There you are. I was surprised to wake and find you gone, are you okay?" Aiden studied him curiously as he held his arms out for him. Elijah grinned and immediately pressed himself against the male's bare chest, his fingers looping into his belt loops.

"I'm good. I have a surprise for you." He grinned up at Aiden who quirked an amused eyebrow at him.

"Alright, let's get dressed then. You are still in your pajamas." Elijah's cheeks flushed as Aiden grabbed the hem of his shirt, tugging on it. Indeed, he wore one of Aiden's t-shirts with a pair of shorts under it.

"I like wearing your shirts. They smell like you." Elijah pouted, though he lifted his arms and allowed the male to tug the shirt off him before Aiden also removed his shorts. The male looked up at him in amusement before he leaned forward to gently kiss his hip.

"I know, beautiful. I love seeing you in my shirts." He murmured before he stood and disappeared into the closet. He returned with a pair of black slacks which Elijah obediently pulled on followed by the navy-blue shirt that was tugged over his shoulders and then buttoned for him.

"Why do you dress me? Shouldn't I be clothing you as your pet?" Elijah hummed innocently as Aiden finished buttoning the shirt. The older male laughed quietly but gently pressed a kiss to his lips.

"No, this falls under the category of you just being my submissive, not my pet. This is me taking care of you." Aiden hummed as he cupped the male's cheeks, giving him a small kiss, which was immediately returned.

"Today can you schedule the prison?" Elijah whispered the words, and he received a nod in response as Aiden's hands smoothed down his back to cup his ass cheeks.

"Yes, I will. First, we are going to my work. I have meetings to attend, and I want you to start learning about your job as my assistant." Aiden explained causing Elijah to grin from ear to ear.

"Thank you, sir." The words caught Aiden off guard as he had not expected the male to thank him.

"Why are you thanking me?"

"I mean I've never had a job or anything like that unless you care to count my past. So, I am going to learn something new which is important to being a normal person." There was a glint of anger in Aiden's eyes and then also a hint if amusement just barely there.

"Basic human life skills, Elijah. I want you to learn everything that you may ever need should the time come for you to leave." Elijah frowned at his words, lightly hitting Aiden's chest.

"Don't say that. I am not leaving, ever. You are stuck with me." He mumbled earning a soft chuckle as Aiden kissed his head.

"I'm not stuck with you. I choose to have you in my life because I enjoy having you as a lover. There is a difference." Elijah loved how easily Aiden soothed him, his words caressing over him. Part of him still had that fear Aiden would suddenly decide to get rid of him, despite knowing Aiden was not that type of person.
"Now, what is this surprise you have for me?"