Chapter 1

Warning: This story will contain mentions of the following

Sexual assault, assault of a minor, abuse, prostitution

"Come on, slut. Take it like a man at least." Tears pricked at the corner of Elijah's eyes as he knelt on his knees. The wood of the floor dug into his skin and he dug his fingers into his fist. The male behind him was pushing his fingers into his ass, twisting them, and spreading them. He was not even trying to make it easy on the eighteen-year-old.

"Your father might have the price on your ass high, but he didn't say I couldn't toy with it a little. Just cannot take that delicious little cherry of yours, isn't that right, kitten?" Elijah felt bile rise in his throat as he stared down at the floor. Since he had turned sixteen, his father had been selling him out to please the men at his brothel. The woman who worked there were paid well for their services, mostly to keep them quiet about the private business. Because of the money they received, they did not dare report his father. Even knowing he was selling his own son out. The one rule given to the men who touched him was that his virginity was to remain intact until he was eighteen. He did not even see the point in that rule seeing as he was forced to do anything else the men wanted. Worse than that, he never saw a dime of the money his father earned off him. It all went into whatever his father wanted; Elijah was not even allowed in school. After all, people could start asking questions and that could never happen. With his mother dead, his father did what he wanted and used him to get the money to do it.

The man behind Elijah roughly stretched him as much as he pleased with his fingers before he jerked them out. Elijah was once again able to zone out, go to his safe place as he often did. His safe place kept him from focusing on what was done to him by the people.

"Your time is up." Those four words always brought Elijah out of his trance. It meant they would be leaving, and he was finally free, at least for a thirty-minute break before his next customer. Thankfully, this was his last one for the night. As the customer gathered his clothes and left, a towel was thrown at him by his father.
"Get cleaned up, boy. Make sure you are ready for tomorrow and get a great sleep. I got a promising customer coming in the morning just to see you." A smirk played on his father's lips and disgust rose in Elijah. Whatever that meant could not be good for him. He gave a single nod, standing up and covering with the towel thrown at him. He wrapped it around his waist, leaving the room. He went to the shower that was down the hall. Normally, only customers could use the hot ones and he had a private one to use. His private one was cold and simply helped him get a little cleaned up before he had another customer. However, at night he was able to use the customer one since his father left to go home. As for him...well his home was at the brothel. He never left.

Elijah sighed, enjoying the warm water that cascaded down his body. He thoroughly cleaned his body, as commanded by his father. However, he was only allowed the cheap hair and body wash. His father never wanted to spend a lot of money on him. He leaned against the shower wall, finally able to relax for the first time that day. He stayed in there till the water ran cold, finally stepping out and drying off. As he passed the mirrors, he stopped to stare at himself. His blonde hair was dripping water but was clean. Yet, while his hair looked nice, his body looked horrible. He had bruises marring his body and he was skinny. Not starving skinny but he certainly would have preferred to be more muscular than he was. His ribs nearly showed; his father fed him twice a day and he did not get to eat outside of that time. Worst of all, his baby blue eyes were dead.

While Elijah's father told him to get plenty of rest, that was the exact opposite of what he did. He did not go to bed for even a second, simply sleeping on the bed. There was always one room in the brothel that remained locked and that was the one he could sleep in. It was not much but it was a room. The door to his room opened and he stood, coming face to face with his father.

"Let's go. Dress nice. We have a business meeting this morning." Elijah blinked a few times at his words before he changed. Normally, he would simply wear a tank top and shorts for his customers but this time he slipped on a pair of black jeans and a button up shirt. It was the only 'nice' clothing he owned. He followed his father silently to where his office was located in the brothel. He did not know why his father wanted him in the business meeting, normally he was not allowed near his father's office. Inside, a man stood in a business suit. Elijah did not bother looking at him, he immediately sat down in one of the office seats.

"It's a pleasure to have you here, Mr. Blackwell. I have been looking forward to our meeting." His father greeted, shaking the man's hand before politely motioning for him to sit. His father sat as well, and the man pulled out a few documents.

"All you need to do is sign the documents and get him to sign as well. Here, here, and here." Elijah did not like it when the male looked his way, immediately focusing in on what was going on when he said he would have to sign something.

"Wait, what am I signing?" He demanded, feeling rather confused. Mr. Blackwell, as his father called him, raised an eyebrow.

"Has your father not spoken to you about our deal?" He questioned and his father intercepted quickly before he could respond.

"Elijah does not take many interests in the decisions I make for him." The older male did not seem pleased with that answer, studying Elijah up and down.

"Your father has agreed to send you to stay with me, after much deliberation on what price he wanted for his best worker. Although I was under the impression that you were aware as to what was happening. We discussed this over a month ago." On the last statement, he shot a glare at Elijah's father.
"Has he not discussed any of this with you?"

"Not a word. However, it would appear my father has already prepared for this." Elijah glanced at his father who was signing the papers without a word. His eyes met that of Mr. Blackwell; he was captivated by the bright green eyes that met his.
"What am I being bought for?" He finally settled for asking.

"Whatever I want you to be. As of currently, I am purchasing you for my own...needs. From the way I understand it, that is not much different from your life now. The only difference is you will not be serving anyone other than me. Your father, of course, ensured me that you would not have had any sex with others." Elijah swallowed at his words but nodded slowly. It did not sound any worse than where he was already at.

"I want to read over it before I sign it." Was all he said. Mr. Blackwell simply nodded, sliding him another copy of the contract. He read over it as thoroughly as he could. There were a few words he did not understand but the basics were there. Elijah would become his on his eighteenth birthday. He would be required to do whatever Blackwell saw fit. Anything that happened between the two would remain confidential. He was required to be a virgin. However, the most important thing that Elijah noticed was that the contract stated Blackwell would provide for him where it was needed and anything that happened between them would be consensual. Swallowing, he nodded, handing the copy back.

"I'll sign it."