Chapter 10

Aiden stared at the boy that knelt before him, admiring the beautiful view before him. He had heard the boy clear as day, asking him to collar him. It was music to his ears hearing his submissive ask him to collar him. Typically, he was the one who initiated a collaring, but Elijah had not been ready at the time he showed him his collar. He crouched down slightly, placing his fingers under Elijah's chin to meet the boy's stunning blue eyes.

"Say it again, pet." His voice was rather rough as he spoke, needing to hear Elijah ask him again. He could not hide the excitement that lingered in his gaze as he took in the male's form. He was perfectly in position aside from the way his eyes met his own. The outfit he wore screamed submissive and the way he bit his lip nervously drove Aiden insane.

"I would like for you to collar me and make me yours officially, Sir." Elijah's voice was quieter now, a little less confident as he studied Aiden's expression. Aiden jerked him forward by his chin, pressing a kiss roughly against his lips. A soft moan slipped from Elijah's lips as he leaned into Aiden's touch. He released a soft squeak as the chain was lightly tugged, causing pain to shoot through his nipples. He whined, his eyes opening to find Aiden staring down at him, lust clear in his eyes.

"You are making it very hard for me not to just fuck you right here, pet. However, we do have a schedule to keep. Stay here, I will return shortly." He practically growled as he pulled away from the boy and left the room. It took all of Elijah's self restraint not to follow him, staying put as he had been told. He chewed on his lip, staring at the ground. Aiden was gone for about five minutes before he returned, lightly slapping Elijah's cheek.
"Stop biting your lip." He scolded firmly before crouching down in front of him. Elijah recognized the box that held the small, silver collar. He stared down at it, jumping slightly when he felt Aiden's hand rest lightly against his cheek.
"I look forward to having you as my submissive, Elijah."

"And I look forward to you being my dominant, Sir." Elijah's response was instant and a small smile ghosted Aiden's lips as he ran his fingers through his hair. He carefully unhooked the silver metal before carefully placing it around the boy's neck, locking it in the back once it was in place.

"Is that comfortable?" He murmured, lightly stroking his finger down the collar bone. Elijah nodded immediately, watching the small smile that played on Aiden's lip as he trailed his fingers across his skin.
"It looks lovely." Elijah flushed at the comment as Aiden pulled him into another kiss, this one much softer than the previous one. Butterflies swarmed Elijah's belly as he kissed back lightly, not daring to move his hands from where they were positioned behind his back. He never would have imagined himself in his current position. He always assumed his life would be controlled by his father; he never thought he would have the freedom to choose. Yet, even now with the opportunity to make choices for himself, he was willingly giving his free will up to Aiden.

Aiden tugged Elijah to his feet, motioning for the boy to follow him as they walked to the car. However, instead of taking the purple Lamborghini, they got into an onyx Mercedes where Jamison was waiting patiently in the front seat. Once they were in and settled, Jamison began to drive. Elijah could not help himself as he toyed with the silver collar around his neck. It was simple and easy to match with any outfit he may want to wear. However, those in the BDSM community would understand what it meant. The weight of the silver metal on his neck was oddly reassuring, making him feel safe and wanted. He glanced to Aiden as he toyed with the metal, smiling slightly as he studied the male's side profile. He was leaned back in the seat, his eyes closed peacefully as he enjoyed the silence in the car.

"Thank you, Sir." Elijah spoke softly, moving closer so he was right next to Aiden. He pushed himself up, pressing a soft kiss against his lips. Aiden's response was immediate, one hand coming up to grab his hip as Elijah crawled onto his lap.