Chapter 6

"Come on, Elijah. You need to wake up; I already let you sleep in till noon." Aiden sat on the bed beside Elijah, slowly shaking him.

"I don't want to." Elijah whined softly, rolling from his side onto his back. He peeked a look at Aiden causing the other to raise an eyebrow at him.
"Can't I just sleep." He mumbled, rubbing his eyes before tugging the covers up more. He could not help but notice that he was wearing only a pair of pajama pants, indicating someone had changed him the prior night.

"Do you have a headache?" Aiden sighed, watching him without much argument. He received a shake of the head in response; Elijah felt fine. In fact, he felt rather refreshed more than anything. Though that may have came from the release he had gotten the previous night. His cheeks flushed at the thought and he tugged the cover to hide his face.
"Alright then, you should wake up. I already let you sleep in as is you don't want to waste the day away."

"I'm sleepy though. Last night made me really tired." Elijah sat up despite his words, yawning. He took his time in stretching his muscles, despite Aiden watching him.
"Is it normal to be this tired?" He sighed earning a slight shrug.

"I don't think you drank that much, especially since you do not seem hung over. Although your actions last night definitely indicated you were intoxicated." Elijah quickly covered his face, not daring to meet his eyes. He did not regret his actions but certainly found them embarrassing to discuss.
"You fell asleep not long after; you seemed tired." Aiden added.

"S-Sorry. I've never...you know. I think with the alcohol it made me tired." He spoke quietly and Aiden tilted his head.

"I thought you said your father's clients had gotten you off before. Elijah, if I had known you never had another man touch you like that, I wouldn't have-" Elijah quickly cut Aiden off before he could get the wrong idea.

"No! No, you didn't do anything wrong!" He said quickly, pulling his hands away from his face in surprise.
"I did say that, I mean they have. I just was never able to...I mean you know? While they attempted to, I was never able to actually..." Elijah trailed off, finding himself very embarrassed. it was hard to admit to someone that he had never climaxed before; it seemed extremely abnormal at his age. Most boys his age would have at least masturbated but he found himself unable to; anytime he tried he was bombarded with disturbing thoughts.

"Are you saying you have never came before?" Aiden found himself staring at the boy before him in disbelief.

"I didn't like it when those men would touch me, use me. I couldn't even get it up and I never wanted to do it myself..." Elijah whispered, biting his lip. He felt strange having Aiden staring at him like he was.

"Jesus, Elijah. If I had known I would not have done it like I did. I mean-" Aiden cut himself off, releasing a sigh as he ran his fingers through his hair in frustration. He felt like he had wronged Elijah, taken advantage of him while he was intoxicated.

"I enjoyed it." Elijah admitted, toying with the cover in his hands. He needed something to keep himself busy, to stop his nerves from taking over him.
"I may have been drinking but I did want it. I did enjoy myself." Aiden released a soft sigh, dropping his hand to his side, and standing.

"I am glad you enjoyed yourself, love." Was all he could bring himself to say. He would not beat himself up over it if Elijah had enjoyed himself.

"Could we...could we do it again one day?" Elijah looked up at him, finally meeting Aiden's gaze. Aiden looked surprised before he nodded.

"Of course, Elijah. Just ask me and I will be happy to do whatever it is you would like." He reached out, stroking Elijah's cheek before disappearing into his closet.
"Here, it is time to eat lunch." He handed him a pair of jeans and a t-shirt.
"Meet me downstairs in the dining room." With that he left, leaving Elijah to get dressed. Elijah quickly pulled on the clothes, running downstairs barefoot. He did not want to Aiden waiting when he had come personally to wake him up. It was nice to have such a gentle awakening. His old life would be that of yelling if he dared to sleep in.