Shadow Of The Shadow [[Kakash...

By ir0k1sak1

"God why do you have to always be so souless!" "Because... If I grow too close to someone. They always en... More

Nizhi
1. The Village Hidden In The Leaves
2. A Crimson Duel
3. Ok... I Hate This
4. What is a D-ate?
5. What The Hell Happened?
6. Naruto Uzamaki: The NEXT HOKAGE!
7. Love Toy
8. Vice-Teacher
9. Kakashi's Boyfriend? Will They Marry?
Hyaku= η™Ύ =πŸ’―
10. Lord 3rd's Final Battle? The Grandson Rises Above his Ancestors?
11. The Tale of the Serpent. Hachigen the Snake Charmer.
12. The Battle of Serpents! Hashirama Resurrects?
13. The Monkey King Falls
15. Remembering The Dead. Itachi's Return?
15. Epic Battle. Itachi's Last Ditch Effort!
16. The Hokage's Resignation: Living In Peace
17. Grandpa's Prodigy. The Uchiha Rises.
18. Protecting The World. Helping The Past.
19: The Beginning of the End
20. The Final Battle
21. An Infinite Dream
22. The End

14. Danzo's Betrayal. The Grand Battle Between Hokage's.

1.7K 54 0
By ir0k1sak1

You took Sarutobi onto your shoulder. Carrying him back to the village. You fought with your emotions. Currently sadness was winning.

You lost your only father figure. And you were pretty sure everyone at the village did too. You finally arrived at the village. Your eyes widened at the sight.

The village was in shambles.

You placed Sarutobi to the side.

"Don't worry Saru. I'll be back."

You began to run forward. Jumping roof to roof. People were filled with fear in their homes. Your first thought was I hope the children are safe!

And then Kakashi filled your mind.

You had to find them. Had to!

You appeared in front of the Hokage center.

"Senju Hachigen."

You eyes were immediately drawn to the elderly looking man. Danzo. The damn bastard who planned Saru's assassination. And continuously tried to become Hokage.

"Danzo."

"You are hereby pronounced a traitor to the land of fire. Killing the third Hokage."

You frowned with your fingers curling into a fist.

"What the hell do you mean?"

"I mean you killed the third Hokage Sarutobi Hiruzen. And should be prosecuted right here!"

"Like hell I killed him. Orochimaru did you bastard! You were working with him no?"

"Tch. You have no evidence to prove such things."

"Is that so? Well then 6th Hokage. I challenge you to a duel."

"I am not obligated to do so. Shinobi!"

A few Shinobi surrounded you. Prepared to take you down.

"Arrest this fiend!"

"As your 5th Hokage. I would strongly disagree."

Everyone suddenly stopped with Danzo's eyes widening.

"What do you mean?"

"I did not step down. I merely took a break from being a Hokage."

Danzo frowned before stepping forward.

"This can't be!"

"It is Danzo. Now then my hat."

He growled throwing Your hat towards you. You quickly dodged this. The hat poofed into a shuriken.

"I see. Well. If you're going to be that stubborn. We will battle."

He chuckled walking forward.

"Fine, we will battle atop the Hokage Summit."

You nodded walking away from him. Heading back to the third Hokage's body. Grabbing his body and quickly appearing in front of a great tree. Having red and orange leaves. On top of a hill that overlooked the village.

This tree was the only one to never age. Having red and orange leaves throughout the year.

"Hurry up Hachi!"

"Wait up San-sama!"

You quickly followed Sarutobi. Who was moving far faster than you. Flashing from branch to branch. He smirked childishly towards you. Landing in front of you.

"Come on Hachi your still too slow."

"Silence! I am the great Hachigen Senju! The next Hokage!"

"Hehe. Well you've got that will of fire. But can you live up to it?"

His arm wrapped around your shoulder. Leading you forward to the hill. He sat you down. Sitting next to you.

Your eyes looked in wonder. The sight of the village in such a grand view.

"Listen Hachi. I won't be able to be Hokage for much longer."

He looked down to you with a smile.

"So I'm entrusting the village to you. My boy..."

You had now dug a deep hole within the ground. Placing Sarutobi within the hole. You let your tears fall gently.

"Why did you have to leave so damn soon? I wanted you to be there. My damn wedding. For now rest easy. I will deal with Orochimaru. And then. End his foolish goal of becoming powerful."

You stated getting up. Pulling a red leaf from the tree above. Placing it in the hole.

"What do you mean? I am the greatest."

"I know and so."

Saru grabbed a red leaf from above giving it to you.

"I trust you to take care of Konoha. After I leave. Don't let that Danzo take it from you."

"Tch fine fine. Just you wait. I'll be even greater than you!"

"You will I'm sure about it. Your heart is far bigger than anyone you know. That's called the will of fire."

"Will of fire?"

"Yes, a state of mind where you care for all in the village hidden in the leaves. And what leads the land of fire."

He scruffed up your hair with a smile.

You quickly appeared on top of the Hokage Summit. Danzo stood in front of you. He was sitting down before standing up. His weird coat was off.

A bandaged arm took it's place. He quickly began to unravel said bandage.

"Are you ready boy?"

"Boy? You're more of a kid. Wanting so much power for such an idiotic reason."

He scoffed finishing unwrapping. You looked in horror. Different sharingan stared towards your direction.

"What have you been doing underneath the Hokage's noses?"

"A little collecting. And your sharingan will be part of it."

He said with a chuckle. You looked to him with a frown. He began to run towards you. Quickly trying to punch you. You quickly dodged. Kicking him away. He groaned before standing back up with a smirk. He had appeared behind you. Kunai drawn. He threw three in your direction.

You dodged creating the snake hand seal.

"Wood Release: Deep Forest Emergence!"

To your sides roots began to form. Growing and growing. The roots eventually grew and trapped Danzo.

"How could you let Sarutobi go by himself?"

"Because he wanted to!"

He quickly yelled making the bird sign. Taking in a deep breath. You quickly dodged the bullets of air. Throwing a Kunai towards him. Impaling his chest. He suddenly appeared behind you. Your eyes widened. You were stabbed to the side of your stomach. You looked down noticing a sharingan had closed.

You grabbed on tightly to the Kunai. Kicking Danzo away. You groaned at the feeling.

Rat, bird, dragon, horse.

"Water Release: Engulfing Shark!"

Beneath him a large shark made of water formed. He was quickly consumed. You dodged an incoming attack landing on your feet.

Looking up to him.

Another sharingan had closed.

"You were friends. Why didn't you try to help him?"

"Because Orochimaru could've easily killed all three of us."

He exclaimed making a bird, snake hand seal.

"Air Release: Great Wind Wave!"

He took in another deep breath. And shot out a great big wave of air. You moved your own hands. Dragon, tiger horse, ox, rabbit, monkey.

"Fire Release: Flame Bullet!"

You spat out a few bullets. You quickly made the boar hand seal. The bullets formed a wall of fire. Quickly stopping that air. Danzo frowned before you moved your hands again. Forming tiger. The wall shot back into bullets piercing through him. You looked around you blocking an incoming attack from a shuriken. When shuriken with air shot to you.

You dodged quickly. Before forming a whole new hand seal. Horse, bird, rabbit, ox.

"Lightning Release! Great Snake Strike!"

The sky began to turn dark. And from it the sound of thunder echoes through the land. Danzo stared with fear. Your eyes caught onto a sharingan closing. This was now 4 out of 10. From the sky.

Lightning began to form together. Forming the shape of the snake. The snake hissed greatly. And quickly moved. Striking Danzo.

Another Sharingan had closed.

5/10. Just 5 more needed.

You dropped onto your face. Just missing his air blade. Your grabbed onto his legs with your own. Bringing him down. You struck him with your Kunai.

He quickly appeared from the smoke with a frown.

"Damn you!"

You pulled away your eye patch. Your Sharingan closed in on him.

He groaned before running forward. Making the bird sign and moving onto the horse. Ice grew around you and held you back.

"Ice Release: Frozen Bond."

Burd. He took in a deep breath. And shot forth air bullets. The bullets shot through you. He smirked with happiness. Until his eyes widened. You stabbed him through his back. With two sharingan closing.

He appeared behind you again. Your eye focused on him. He stopped in his tracks.

"Listen Danzo. This is clearly uneven. I will let you off. Because it seems like you were thinking straight."

He stopped with a frown. The realization that he was far weaker than you sink into him. He fell to his knees with a groan.

"Why? Why is everyone vastly stinger than me?!" He questioned with a tone of a question.

"Because. Your stride for power. Had you end up with none." You stated blandly.

You turned around. Looking to Konoha.

"Go on and get healed. I need time to think."

He nodded with a sigh. Quickly disappearing. You sat down with a groan. When the thought finally hit you.

"Kakashi!"

AN: What is up!? I am back after so many days. And I'm going crazy with making new stories. And so I come to you with an announcement. I have three current stories that I will be working on. This story, a story about Todoroki, and a story on Sasuke. And as you can see I'm a bit drained. The pacing is an issue. And will be resolved soon. Anyway back to the schedule. I will be updating this story on Sundays, Sasuke's on Mondays, and Shoto's on Saturdays. Because that is literally the days I'm free. I hope you are all well. And I hope you can bear with me with this schedule. Anyway I hope y'all enjoy. I love y'all. Byeeeeeeeeeee!

#1564

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 21 8
You and Kakashi Hatake have been friends since you were born. You were there for him through all of the tragedy, and the two of you loved each other...
39K 1K 16
Kakashi's boyfriend disappears after a battle. 6 months later Kakashi goes the graves and mourns over everyone he had lost. The clouds cry. Kakashi g...
516K 21.3K 115
|| π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒ || β€’ 𝑼π‘ͺ𝑯𝑰𝑯𝑨 𝑺𝑨𝑺𝑼𝑲𝑬 β€’ ᴑʜᴏ α΄‘α΄α΄œΚŸα΄… Κœα΄€α΄ α΄‡ α΄›Κœα΄α΄œΙ’Κœα΄› α΄›ΚœΙͺɴɒꜱ ᴑᴇʀᴇ ɒᴏΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴛᴏ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ʟΙͺᴋᴇ α΄›ΚœΙͺꜱ? Κœα΄‡ ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀΙͺɴʟʏ α΄…Ιͺα΄…Ι΄'α΄›. α΄›Κœα΄‡ κœ±α΄α΄α΄‹α΄‡...
75.6K 1.7K 11
"Are you sure about this?" He whispered in my ear. "No. Sasuke, are you?" "Of course. This is a dream come true." He smirked. "Do it Sasuke. Prove...