WDW BXB ONE SHOTS (BOOK 1) (...

נכתב על ידי emy2003love

-I do not write smut -all fluff mostly cliché some can be cheesy -will post when I can *took the picture from... עוד

1.I love you|Janiel
2.Nobody Gotta Know|Janah
3.Just To See You Smile|Jarbyn
4.Our Thing| Jachary
5.Perfect|Donah
6.Free| Dorbyn
7. The Bully|Zaniel
8.Tell me|Jorbyn
9. Made for each other|Zonah
10.Air of the night|Zorbyn
11.Overprotective|WDW
12.Never Know|Janiel
13.I'm sorry|Janah
14.All my love|Jarbyn
15.I depend on you-Jachary
16.Runner|Donah
17. We the party|Dorbyn
Request # 1 for @a_fan_of_whydontwe|zorbyn
18.Invitation|Zaniel
19.M.I.A| Jorbyn
20.Boomerang|Zonah
21. Words I didn't say|Zorbyn
22.Left Out|WDW
23.Turn it off|Janiel
24.Marry you this christmas|Janah
25. Please don't leave me| Jarbyn
26.First Fight|Jachary
27.I'm going to kill you|Donah
28.8 Letters|Dorbyn
30.Choose|Jorbyn
31.In too deep|Zonah
32.Brother|Zorbyn
33.Jealousy|wdw
34.Hard|Janiel
35.Hooked|Janah
36.Falling|Jarbyn
37.Lucid Dreams|Jachary
38.Take a chance on me|Donah
39.Don't leave|Dorbyn
40.You did all of this for me|Zaniel
41.Don't Change|Jorbyn
42.I made my baby cry|Zonah
43.I'm in love with you|Zorbyn
44.Overworking|WDW
45.Photoshoot|Janiel
46.Can I kiss you?-Janah
47.Mad at you|Jarbyn
48.You're hot when you're mad|Jachary
49.Will you be quiet?|Donah
50.You're an idiot|Dorbyn
51.You love me?!|Zaniel
52.He's Dead|Jorbyn
53.Don't Worry About It|Zonah
54.Morning Hikes|Zorbyn
55.I'm Okay|WDW
Important
56.Laptop problem| Donah
A/n
A/n 2

29.Talk|Zaniel

218 6 3
נכתב על ידי emy2003love

Daniel's POV
"Zach! Are you even listening to me?" I said overwhelmed this always happens between us. We never listen to each other when we talk. I'm tired of it. It needs to change or it's over.

"Zach!" I yelled as he still had his head in his phone looking at Instagram or something.

"Wha-what?" He asked confused finally looking up from his screen.

"Are you listening to me?" I asked once again as he slowly shook his head.

"Zach we can't keep doing this to each other. We never listen when we talk to each other. It's really unhealthy and we need to change this or else we need to break this relationship off." I said speaking truthfully.

"But Dani we love each other. We do listen to each other. It just happens sometimes." He said as we both knew he was lying.

"Zach you know that's not true. We always fight about this topic and yes we do love each other. But our relationship needs a lot of work and you know it. I'm gonna go hang out with friends. I need time to think." I said putting my white slip on vans and heading out the door. I knew it was probably mean to him and that he was probably crying right now but I really felt like I needed to clear my mind and find a solution to our issues.

A few hours later
I walked back to me and Zach's house and the scene broke my heart. Zach was sleeping on the couch in my hoodie that was huge on him. Tear stains evident on his rosy cheeks. I walked up to him and gently woke him up. I didn't want to but felt like I had to. We absolutely needed to talk.

"Zach baby! Wake up!" I said softly as I brushed his hair with my fingers.

"Dani! You're back! I'm sorry it's all my fault. I made you mad." He said crying again making my heart break once again. I pulled him to my chest and calmed him down before speaking.

"It's not your fault love. It's both our faults. I left because I needed to find a solution to our problems and I did. How about we meet at a restaurant every Friday night and talk about our lives just you and me no distractions allowed no phones. What do you think?" I said looking up at him and kissing his head softly.

"I would love that baby I'm so glad you're back. I felt so lonely without you here." He said tiredly to me as he closed back his eyes.

"I'm so glad too my angel." I said to him softly giving him a kiss and carrying him up to our bed as he was asleep now.

Wc: 467 words

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

723K 13K 101
❱ 𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐘𝐍 - 𝐟𝐢𝐧. in which i write a whole bunch of dorbyn oneshots.
98.2K 1.4K 55
Some Zaniel, Dorbyn and Donah one shots because why not!
63K 2.1K 26
[ 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 ] ✿ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐲𝐧 𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥. ✿ ©...
231K 5.1K 48
❱ 𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐘𝐍 - 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝. in which i write a whole lot more dorbyn oneshots.