єṅċһѧṅṭяєṡṡ - ṡ.ṡṭıʟıṅṡҡı

By EstellaNovella

A young witch navigates love, friendship and the supernatural after a hunt for a body in the woods. STILES ST... More

CAST
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131 - TW!
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161

56

14.1K 339 116
By EstellaNovella

Faline is sat on the table in the loft as Isaac paces.

"You know I'm starting not to like this idea," Isaac says. "Sounds kind of dangerous. You know what? I definitely don't like this idea and I definitely don't like him"

"You'll be fine"

"Does it have to be him?" Isaac asks.

"He knows how to do it. I don't" Derek says. "It'd be more dangerous if I tried doing it myself"

"You know Scott doesn't trust him right?" Isaac asks. "You know, personally, I'd- Well, I'd trust Scott"

"Do you trust me?" Derek asks.

"Yeah," Isaac says.

"I still don't like him," Isaac says.

"Nobody likes him," Derek says as Faline begins flicking through the pages of her grimoire.

"Boy, FYI, yes, coming back from the dead has left my abilities somewhat impaired, but the hearing still works"

"They're impaired because you literally defied nature," Faline says, continually flicking the pages as she reads.

"I hope you're comfortable saying whatever it is that you're feeling straight to my face," Peter says.

"We don't like you," Derek says, slamming the book in his hands shut. "Now shut up and help us"

"Fair enough," Peter says.

Isaac sits on a chair, biting his nails nervously.

"Relax," Peter says. "I'll get more out of you if you're calm"

"How do you know how to do this again?" Isaac asks.

"It's an ancient ritual, used mostly by Alphas since it's a skill that requires quite a bit of practice. One slip and you could paralyze someone. Or kill them"

"But you've had a lot of practice though, right?" Isaac asks.

"Well I've never paralyzed anyone"

"Wait does that mean that you-"

Isaac is cut off by Peter's claws going into his neck and his eyes glow golden. Faline watches as Peter's head snaps back.

"What'd you see?" Derek asks.

"It was confusing," Peter says. "Um, images, vague shapes"

"But you saw something," Derek says.

"Isaac found them," Peter says.

"Erica and Boyd?" Derek asks.

"I barely saw them. I mean, glimpses" Peter says.

"But you did see them," Derek says.

"And worse," Peter says.

"Deucalion," Derek says.

"He was talking to them," Peter says. "Something about time running out"

"What does it mean?" Isaac asks.

"He's gonna kill them," Derek says.

"No, no, no, no, he didn't say that," Peter says. "He did make them a promise that by the full moon that they'd both be dead"

"The next full moon?" Derek asks.

"Tomorrow night," Peter says.

Faline is sat on the desk and Stiles is sat on the chair, his hand on her thigh.

"I don't see anything," Derek says.

"Look again," Scott says.

"How is a bruise going to tell me where Erica and Boyd are?" Derek asks.

"It's the same on both sides," Scott says. "Exactly the same"

"It's nothing," Derek says.

"Pareidolia," Lydia says. "Seeing patterns that aren't there"

"It's a subset of apophenia," Faline says.

"They're trying to help," Scott says.

"These two?" Derek asks. "This one who used me to resurrect my psychotic uncle. Thank you. And this one, who shot about thirty arrows into me and my pack"

"Okay, alright, now, come on," Stiles says. "No one died alright? Look, there may have been a little maiming, okay, a little mangling but no death. That's what I call an important distinction"

"My mother died," Allison says.

"Your family's little honor code killed your mother," Derek says. "Not me"

"That girl was looking for Scott," Allison says. "I'm here to help him, not you"

"You wanna help?" Derek asks. "Find something real"

"Give her a chance," Scott says. "They're on our side now"

"Then maybe you should tell her what her mother was actually trying to do that night," Derek says.

"That would crush her" Faline whispers and Derek walks out.

"What would a pack of Alphas want with Erica and Boyd?" Stiles asks as they walk through the tunnel.

"I'm not sure it's them they want," Scott says.

"Okay, what like Derek? Like they're recruiting?"

"The Alpha pack's code is kill your pack and then you join them"

"Yo Scott," Stiles says. "You coming?"

Faline watches as Coach begins to talk, her face resting against her palm.

"The stock market is based on two principles" Coach says. "What are they? Yes McCall you can go to the bathroom. Anybody else?"

"No Coach," Scott says. "I know the answer"

Coach begins to laugh at Scott.

"Oh you're serious" Coach says.

"Yeah, it's risk and reward," Scott says.

"Wow," Coach says. "Who are you? And what have you done to McCall? Actually don't answer that, I like you better. I like you better. Does anyone have a quarter? A quarter"

"Yep," Stiles says.

Faline's eyes widen when the condom that they were going to use at the party goes flying out of Stiles' trouser pocket.

"Stilinski, I think you-" Coach says. "You dropped this" Coach turns to Faline. "Congratulations"

Faline places a hand on her face as students begin to laugh.

"Risk and reward" Coach says.

"Put the quarter in the mug, win the reward"

Faline's phone vibrates which reveals a text from Danny.

You and Stilinski are banging now?

Shut up Danny

I'm just saying, you got lucky I mean XXL?

Please stop I'm going to gouge out my own eyes.

Don't do that then you won't be able to see Stilinski's thing when you go to suck it

Faline snorts loudly, clamping a hand over her mouth as she reads the text from her friend.

That's disgusting Danny

Babe you gotta keep him around, I'm considering finally telling him that he's attractive

Do that and you won't be attractive anymore

You think I'm attractive? Oh honey I'm gay

You're an ass

You like my ass

You have a nice ass, squats?

Yep

You need to give me your ass workout regime

Of course

Faline stops texting Danny when the Sheriff walks in.

"Stiles"

"Yeah, Coach. I got it" Stiles says.

"Stiles. I also need you Faline"

They walk out of the classroom and into the hallway.

"What's going on?" Faline asks.

"Heather's parents have filed a missing person report," Mr. Stilinski says. "We're talking to people one by one. Do you have any idea where she is?"

"We were in the cellar," Faline says. "Then I left and Scott went down. Stiles and I were in one of the spare bedrooms when one of Heather's friends came in and said she'd gone. Heather had said they pick on her so I assumed she went and met up with someone else"

"Has no one really seen her since last night?" Stiles asks.

"No," Mr. Stilinski says. "We put out an APB, but all of her friends say you two were the last people to see her"

"Us?" Faline asks.

"We hope that it's just a series of bad decisions based on too much to drink," Mr. Stilinski says. "But if either of you remembers anything else, you call me. Alright?"

"Of course," Faline says.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 366 75
Aurora Martin. Smart ass. Student. Witch. After years of hiding her true self in the shadows, everything changes after winter break of sophomore yea...
2.9K 109 10
"he found a strange comfort in seeing nothing in her charming gaze. An ominous sense she was either his worst nightmare or an anomaly." [au stiles st...
2.1K 72 23
Skylar is back, with the pack, and they're as strong as ever. No more crazy murders, no more Void, no more supernatural disasters in their way. Or i...
344 11 14
when Stiles, Scott, Allison and Lydia are befriended by new girl Casey who has a dark secret. When Stiles and Casey date are they in danger? When Cas...