єṅċһѧṅṭяєṡṡ - ṡ.ṡṭıʟıṅṡҡı

By EstellaNovella

A young witch navigates love, friendship and the supernatural after a hunt for a body in the woods. STILES ST... More

CAST
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131 - TW!
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161

54

15.3K 341 132
By EstellaNovella

Faline's eyes open and she finds herself with one of Stiles' arms under her head and the other over her waist. His head was rested on her shoulder, his chest flush against her back.

Faline reaches out and grabs her phone to reveal a text from her father.

Good luck for your first day back

Faline sighs before rolling over and snuggling into Stiles who grins sleepily.

"Morning," He says, his voice raspy.

"Morning" Faline whispers and Stiles goes to press a kiss to her lips. "Morning breath"

"I don't care," Stiles says, pressing his lips to hers and lifting her up so she was straddling his waist.

"I thought you had research to do before school?" Faline asks and Stiles groans.

Faline rolls off him and begins to get dressed for the day, typing on Stiles' computer as she does so.

"Hair up or hair down?" Faline styles both to her boyfriend who lies back on his bed with his arms behind his head.

"Up," Stiles says, standing up and tracing a love bite on her neck. "I didn't create that for no reason you know?"

Faline laughs quickly tying her hair up in a ponytail before pulling out two strands at the front. Then Faline stands in front of Stiles' mirror and begins to do her makeup as her boyfriend types on the laptop.

"You know how many vehicle collisions last year involved deer?" Stiles asks his father who had just walked into the doorway.

Faline swipes on mascara and eyeliner as the Sheriff gives her a look.

"He's on a roll," Faline says. "Humour him"

Faline then lines her lips before she swipes on lipstick before gently rubbing her lips together, checking for any smudging.

"Two hundred and forty-seven thousand," Stiles says.

"Oh, god. Please go to school" Stilinski says to his son.

"But that's crossing the road. The one last night came right down the middle"

"I'm not going to beg you," The Sheriff says.

"Good, I'm impervious to your influence anyway" Stiles replies.

"Would you consider a bribe?" Stilinski asks.

"You couldn't meet my price"

"Extortion?"

"You got nothing on me"

"Yeah," Stilinski says, grabbing the back of Stiles' chair and begins wheeling him away from the laptop.

"Dad, what are you doing?" Stiles asks then he falls from his chair causing Faline to laugh.

Scott approaches them in school and begins telling them his idea to get his tattoo.

"You want to ask Derek for help?" Stiles asks. "Why? Why?"

"He's got the triskele tattooed on his back," Scott says. "So there has got to be a way to do it without healing, right?"

"Yeah, but still doesn't he have his hands a little full?" Stiles points at the missing posters for Erica and Boyd.

"Look these are the applications for the career advisor and I need them sorted and whatever happened to the library while I was gone, I want it cleared up," The principal says. "And what the hell is this?"

He holds up Gerard's sword.

"Go. Go. Go" Stiles says as the principal looks at them.

Faline's eyes widen when she spots two very attractive, identical twins walking down the hallway. Stiles nudges his girlfriend who turns back to her locker.

"You thought they were hot didn't you?" Stiles asks.

"No," Faline says and Stiles gives her a look. "Okay, they're a little pretty" Stiles continues to stare at her. "Okay they're a lot pretty"

Stiles drags Faline into the English classroom away from the twins. Stiles sits next to Scott and Faline sits behind Lydia and they both watch as Allison awkwardly chooses the seat in front of Scott. Faline and Stiles shoot their friend sarcastic thumbs up.

The class is suddenly filled with buzzing and Faline picks up her phone.

"The offing was barred by a black bank of clouds and the tranquil waterway leading to the uttermost ends of the earth flowed sombre under an overcast sky seemed to lead into the heart of an immense darkness" Faline watches the new teacher. "This is the last line to the first book we are going to read. It is also the last text you will receive in this class. Phones off everyone"

Faline turns off her phone and after about five minutes the principal walks in and sends Scott out as Melissa apparently had an emergency.

"Hey, Lydia" Stiles whispers. "What is that? Is that from the accident?"

"No. Prada bit me," Lydia says.

"Your dog?" Stiles asks.

"No her designer handbag" Faline rolls her eyes playfully.

"Yes, my dog," Lydia says.

"Has it ever bitten you before?" Stiles asks and Lydia shakes her head. "Okay, what if it's like the same thing as the deer? You know how animals start acting weird right before an earthquake or something?"

"Meaning what?" Lydia asks. "There's going to be an earthquake?"

"Or something," Stiles says. "Maybe it means something's coming. Something bad"

"It was a deer and a dog," Lydia says. "What's that thing you say about threes? Once, twice-"

Lydia is cut off by a crow flying into the window. Faline's eyes widen as she spots hundreds if not thousands of crows flying toward the windows. Faline lets out a scream as the birds break through the window.

"Get down everyone!" Miss Blake shouts.

Faline crawls to Lydia and the best friends clutch each other tightly as Stiles wraps himself over the two of them, shielding them from the birds' attack. Faline lets out a scream and all the birds freeze and drop to the ground, dead. Stiles helps Faline to her feet.

"Allison are you alright?" Faline asks and she nods.

"Yeah I'm good," Allison says. "Your nose is bleeding"

"I'll get a tissue" Faline walks over to the desk and quickly wipes away the blood.

"Scott's at Derek's," Stiles says.

"Let's go," Faline says.

When they get there Scott is sat in front of Derek.

"Yeah, I see it," Derek says. "It's two bands, right? What does it mean?"

"I don't know," Scott says.

"It's just something I traced with my fingers," Scott says, tracing it in the dust for emphasis.

"Why is this so important to you?" Derek asks.

"Do you know what the word tattoo means?" Scott asks.

"To mark something," Stiles says.

"Well that's in Tahitian," Faline says. "But in Samoan, it means-"

"Open wound," Faline and Scott say at the same time.

"I knew I wanted to get a tattoo when I turned eighteen," Scott says. "I always wanted one. I just decided to get it now, to make it kind of a reward"

"For what?" Derek asks.

"For not calling or texting Allison all summer," Scott says. "Even when I really wanted to, even when it was so hard not to sometimes"

"That's an achievement?" Faline asks. "Wow, you really need to set yourself higher goals"

"I was trying to give her the space she wants," Scott says. "Going four months later it still hurts. It still feels like an uh-"

"Like an open wound," Stiles says.

"Scott listen to me," Faline says. "I love Allison okay? But she's not going to be your last girlfriend. You may think she was your 'epic love'. But most things that are epic eventually turns cool then mediocre then meh. So eventually she would have been your meh love and that would have ruined everything you guys had"

Scott nods and Faline smiles at him.

"The pain's going to be worse than anything you've ever felt," Derek says.

"That's great," Stiles says.

"Do it" Scott says and Derek lights up a blowtorch.

"Oh wow. That's a lot for me" Stiles says. "So I'm gonna take that as my cue. I'm just gonna wait outside"

"Nope," Derek says. "You can help Faline hold him down"

Faline and Stiles grab a shoulder each.

"Oh my god," Stiles says.

"You faint I kill you," Faline says.

Derek presses the flame to Scott's arm and he begins to scream. Faline and Stiles quickly hold him down as his eyes glow and he shifts. Scott passes out and Stiles and Faline let him go.

Scott shoots up with a gasp before looking at his arm.

"It worked," Scott says.

"Well it looks pretty damn permanent now," Stiles says.

"I kind of need something permanent," Scott says. "Everything that's happened to us. everything just changes so fast. Everything's so ephemeral"

"Studying for the PSATs?" Stiles asks.

"Yep"

"Nice"

Scott opens the door and frowns.

"You painted the door," Scott says. "Why'd you paint the door?"

Faline shares a look with Derek.

"Scott it's just painted," Faline says.

"Why only one side?" Scott asks.

"Scott let's just go," Faline says. "Derek felt divinely inspired and got lazy. Question solved let's go"

Scott takes out his claws and scratches the paint off.

"Well that was a waste of my fine decorating skills," Faline says.

"You painted the door?" Scott asks.

"Yes," Faline says. "I'm going to have to do it again now you ass"

Scott stops once it reveals the symbol of the Alpha pack.

"The birds at school, the deer last night," Scott says. "Just like the night we got trampled by the deer when I got bit by the Alpha. How many are there?"

"A pack of them," Faline says.

"An Alpha pack" Derek clarifies.

"All of them?" Stiles asks. "How does that even work?"

"I hear there's some kind of leader," Derek says.

"He's called Deucalion," Faline says. "We know they have Boyd and Erica. Peter, Isaac, Faline and I have been looking for them for the last four months"

"You knew?" Scott asks.

"Of course I knew" Faline scoffs.

"Let's say you find them," Scott says. "How do you deal with an Alpha pack?"

"With all the help I can get," Derek says.

"Where is she?" Faline turns her head. "Where's the girl?"

"What girl?" Derek asks.

Faline quickly wraps her arms around Isaac who hugs her back.

"Don't you scare me like that again you asshole" Faline says, hitting his shoulder.

"I won't I promise," Isaac says as Faline steps back to Stiles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 278 37
Lily Singer and her brother Tyler moved to Beacon Hills after losing their parents in a fire back in New York Lily finds herself in the middle of the...
120K 3.8K 95
𝐖𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐧𝐨 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 Riley Winters thought nothing good would come...
886 57 14
❝She can feel the discomfort poking into her like the twigs on the ground, broken off from trees swaying in the soft breeze, trees that seem as dead...
121K 3K 59
LIKE MAGIC "Works like magic" BASED ON SEASON 3 AND 4 OF TEEN WOLF | STILES STILINSKI X OC | SLOWBURN | ©Jazminebrightxx