✓ just wanna be with you ミ lu...

By oxangejuice

"no matter where life takes us nothing can break us apart." or in which a lifer and a ghost are connected in... More

MILES APART
PLAYLIST
ACT ONE
ONE. the one where lennon watches casper
TWO. the connection of a ghost and a "fan of sunset curve"
THREE. the one where lennon and julie are "friends"
FOUR. carrie and lennon talk about love language
FIVE. do i make you nervous
SIX. thoughts are troubling could use a hug
SEVEN. luke patterson and lennon sunder truly connect
EIGHT. just wanna be with you
TEN. at that moment she slipped my mind
ELEVEN. at that moment he was the only thing on my mind
TWELVE. seventeen again
THIRTEEN. the casper hand thing is our forever thing
FOURTEEN. the ghost she could also see
FIFTEEN. midnight daydreams
SIXTEEN. do you love him
SEVENTEEN. the one where lennon and julie are friends
EIGHTEEN. they told me that the end is near
NINETEEN. only you and you alone
TWENTY. before they were soulmates
TWENTY-ONE. thoughts are troubling could use someone to talk to
TWENTY-TWO. lennon sunder and emily patterson
TWENTY-THREE. confessions of a teenage ghost boy
TWENTY-FOUR. the long awaited father-daughter talk
TWENTY-FIVE. blushing boys and doubtful girls
TWENTY-SIX. she can be any lennon you want her to be
TWENTY-SEVEN. lennon sunder and luke patterson truly connect

NINE. stolen words and continuous lies

5K 203 110
By oxangejuice

THE EXCITEMENT Luke felt when Julie joined the band meant more to him than what any "lifer" could imagine. Probably more than what Alex and Reggie knew. This new band was now, what felt like, Luke's new life.

Finding out that one of his bandmates, one of his supposed friends, had stolen everything from him. At least, what felt liked everything, crushed him.

No could understand how angry he was.

Meanwhile, Lennon, Julie, and Flynn peaked at the black door that lead inside the Wilson household.

The three of them rushed towards the door, Lennon taking no time to ring the doorbell.

Carrie finally opened the door as the three girls in front of her smiled, "Hey!"

"What are you three doing here? How'd you get over the security gate?" Carrie asked.

"Teamwork." Julie huffed. "Do you have a Band-Aid? The barbed wire's new."

"What do you want?"

If Carrie was going to believe anyone right now. It would have to be Lennon. I mean, the girl just told her hours ago about Luke. A guy who Lennon ( in Carrie's mind ) hasn't told Julie or Flynn about.

"So, we were in the neighborhood, you know. Julie and Flynn, and me, by myself, as always. Julie stopped me in the middle of the sidewalk and was like, "My band is preforming at the dance tonight." and since we were already in your neighborhood, I was like, "Hey, let's go tell Carrie." because I wanted to tell you something anyway, yeah. That make sense?" Lennon asked.

Carrie could only stare.

"Okay, you know how we talked this morning, that went somewhere. Yes it did."

Carrie held a tight smile, "You're acting weird."

"Am I?" Lennon questioned, "It's probably because I'm thirsty. Climbing a barbed wire fence is very hard."

"Can we come in for a glass of water?" Julie asked.

"Fine, if it'll make you leave faster. Don't break anything."

Carrie let the three of them inside as she headed into the kitchen. Lennon had never been to Carrie's house. She had only seen the pictures from the internet. Julie pointed towards the living room.

"Can't you sing to him?" Flynn asked.

"The only way we can hear each other is if we sing out loud, and frankly I don't think this is the best time."

Julie sighed, "Where are you?"

"I'm... I'm right here."

The three of them turned around at the sound of Nick's voice.

"Nick! Look, Flynn, Lennon, it's Nick. Nickster, Nicky-poo, Nick-a-licious." Julie smiled, "Make it stop."

"Hey! Glad you're here, Nicky-poo. We wanted to tell you that Julie's band is playing at the dance." Flynn smiled.

"Oh, yeah. No. I... I saw your post."

"These girls bothering you, babe?"

"No, just telling us about the dance tonight."

"Right. Julie and her hologram band are playing. How'd you learn how to do all that hologram stuff anyways?" Carrie asked, handing the cups off to each girl.

"Well, Lennon did help a lot you know. The internet. It's not just full of makeup tips." Julie answered.

"Uh... what do... what do you say, babe?"

It was obvious that Carrie didn't want them there. Lennon being there was fine, but from how Carrie was coming off, it made it seem like she just wanted alone time with her and Nick, doing God knows what.

"Sure. Let's check out the hologram show." Carrie smiled.

"Great. Um... I'll make sure all my buddies are there."

"That's a lot of people staring at you." Carrie sighed, "You girls remember where the door is, right?"

"Yeah, it's just right-" Lennon cut herself off as her hand hit Julie's cup when she went to point to the door, "Julie... I am so sorry. I was only trying to point to the door. I'm so clumsy."

Carrie sighed as she sat up to move, "No, I made the mess. So, I'll clean it up. Julie's been here before, I'm pretty sure she can help me find the towels." Lennon said.

The two of them handed their glasses to Flynn, who, soon after, let more water fall from the cup.

Julie led Lennon to staircase. Carrie's house was definitely bigger on the inside than out. More rooms than what she had expected. Obviously different from her own home, different from Julie's home, different than anything she could've seen.

"What did you and Carrie talk about this morning?" Julie asked in a whisper.

"Hmm?"

"You said you talked to her."

"I said that, didn't I? Well, Carrie and I just have gotten pretty close over the past couple of weeks, so that's pretty much it."

And that was the truth. Lennon trusted Carrie and Carrie trusted Lennon. If Carrie was going to tell the truth, and she was, she really liked being around Lennon. She felt like herself, the same person she was when she was friends with Julie and Flynn.

Julie couldn't hate that. No matter what, she couldn't hate the friendship between Lennon and Carrie. No matter how much she wanted to.

Yes, Julie and Flynn had a falling out with Carrie, but Julie had to set that aside. Carrie and Lennon were friends. Lennon could happily say that.

Julie dropped the conversation shortly after.

No sight of the boys being upstairs, so the two of the snuck back downstairs. The two of them saw them outside, pants down, no care in the world.

Julie pointed towards Flynn, indicating that they were heading out towards the back.

"You guys want to... see a photo of that? It's just so cute." Flynn smiled.

Julie opened the back door, allowing her and Lennon outside without any notice.

"Did you guys have fun in there?" Julie asked.

"Okay, you'd do the exact same if he stole all your songs." Luke replied.

"You have new songs with Julie." Lennon said, "The best way to get back at Trevor is for this band to do great."

"And to do great, we have to play at dances, then clubs." Julie added.

"And tours." Luke said, stepping forward, "I know."

"I'll see you guys at the school. We go on at nine." Julie said, "Please don't be late. There's gonna be a lot of people there."

"We got it, all right? Don't worry." Alex reassured.

Julie sighed and the two girls turned to enter the back into the mansion.

"Lennon."

She turned at the call of her name. Luke, who was gesturing towards the corner of the mansion.

She faced Julie, "I'll meet up with you and Flynn before the dance. I told Carrie I would talk to her anyway."

Julie nodded and headed back inside.

Lennon walked over towards the corner, Luke already there.

"You all right?" She asked, now leaning against a pillar.

"I'm glad I did what I did."

"Do you want me to reprimand you?" She asked, "You did what you had to do to get the anger out, right? It's better than, I don't know... hurting him physically."

Luke nodded. Still angry for sure. Nothing, not even the girl he was talking to, was going to make him any less angry than what he was. He was glad that he did what he did to Trevor. He wish he could do worse as bad as it sounded.

That's not what he wanted to talk to her about though.

"Why'd you lie?"

She furrowed her brows, "Lie about what?"

There was a plethora of things she had been keeping from him. She probably fumbled a story up and he caught on to it. Not shocking. Up until this point, Lennon only told white lies. Who didn't? She wasn't used to keep secrets and lying like this.

"About the song. The one about Emily."

"Oh." She softly let out, "Uh, you looked upset, and you don't have to talk about it now. I've heard you sing it, like twice. Personal stuff, but I can't help but listen."

He looked down. He could be very thankful that Trevor didn't just let Unsaid Emily be heard worldwide. Luke probably would've lost his mind.

Lennon leaned forward from the pillar to look down at him, "You don't have to talk about it with me now, or at all."

Luke looked up from the ground and back at Lennon.

"I know your still angry, because at this point I know you. What Trevor did sucks and I'm sorry, but like I said, the best thing you can do is be in the better band with Julie. So, for now, until nine, go chill out with the guys for a few hours. Try to get off this."

That was something he wasn't going to do, but he nodded anyway.

The somewhat frown was still placed on his face. Luke had comforted Lennon in her tough times whether he meant to or not. Luke seemed to know when she wasn't okay, from the nineties to now, he seemed to know. Maybe a coincidence, maybe not. Regardless, Luke made Lennon feel safe. Lennon made Luke feel safe.

She held her hand, waving her fingers as she did so.

"I'm not doing that."

She tilted her head to the side, "I know you want to though, so go ahead. No one is judging you."

The smile on his face slowly grew as he let his hand, once again, go through hers. Strangely enough, something felt different, he couldn't put his finger on it and if he could, he didn't know if she could feel it.

He let his hand down first. Lennon pressed her back against the pillar.

"Go relax. You deserve it." She smiled, "Don't do anything stupid."

He was. He didn't know it yet though.

Luke gave her a tight lip smile and nodded.

She sighed, pushing herself off the pillar and headed back into the house. Julie and Flynn long gone, Nick sitting on the couch, and Carrie tapping away on her phone in the kitchen.

"What were you doing out there?" Carrie asked.

"I, uh, was the phone with Luke."

Carrie sat her phone down on the island and smiled, "Oh really?"

Lennon rubbed her hands together as she approached the opposite side of the island. She wasn't technically lying. She was just stretching the truth.

"Uh, yeah. Just talking."

"You don't have to tell me. Trust me, it looked like you had a long conversation with him."

"You put a lot of emphasis on long, but it was nothing, just talking."

Carrie nodded, "You wanted to tell me something?"

"I told him about what I knew, but not all of it."

"What did you say?"

"It's happened to more people. Nothing to really worry about, it's not a bad thing."

"See?! Nothing to be scared of. All there is now is to explain the soulmate part of it."

Telling Luke about Lennon being his soulmate was something she couldn't do just yet. He was just angry with Trevor. No need to add the soulmate thing to that.

Lennon glanced behind her. No sign of the boys being outside or inside for that matter

"Yeah, I just don't think today is going to be that day."

Carrie held a tight lip and nodded. She was going to keep this opinion to herself. It was obvious that Carrie was more outspoken than Lennon. If Carrie was in Lennon shoes she would have totally gone and told her soulmate everything, but Carrie didn't know the full story.

"Hey, no one's rushing."

Lennon nodded, "Well, that's all I wanted to tell you. I'll see you at the dance?"

"For sure. I've have to see if Julie can pull this hologram band off."

"She is. I helped her with it remember."

Carrie had to face the fact ( just like Julie ) that Lennon was friends with Julie. Hard for to make fun of the girl now.

"I'll see you at the dance." Lennon said.

She let herself out. Lennon could only hope the boys would've been relaxed and at peace by the time the dance rolled around.

She hoped.

Too bad Alex mentioned Willie.

- lucy has something to say !!
(word count: 2010 two thousand ten)

i am severely bored

THIS LITERALLY ISNT A MEME BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS SO FUNNY

cannot argue with that
okay bye :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 5.8K 67
"always and forever." with content life with a boyfriend and a best friend anyone can ask for, what more could y/n need? if only her boyfriend would...
253K 7.3K 33
Ghosts aren't supposed to be real. Lila Mae isn't supposed to be alive. As the result of a tragic accident, she has no memories of her life before a...
215K 6.5K 31
❝𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐭❞ -- 𝐫.𝐡. 𝐬𝐢𝐧 book 1 julie and the phantoms / l...
16.8K 348 18
A ghost and a lifer cannot be together, right? I mean it wouldn't make sense. They would have to find new partners, so that's what they do. What hap...