NINETEEN. only you and you alone

LENNON RESTED her head against the car door

LENNON RESTED her head against the car door. Carrie taking glances over at Lennon every now and then.

Lennon's arm was still wrapped around her waist.

It was pretty silent other than the sounds of the radio.

Carrie sat in the driveway of Lennon's house and sat there for a moment. Lennon had been perfectly fine up until a couple of days ago.

That night first it seemed like something that would just pass on. A bug or something. Then it was earlier today in the library. Carrie hadn't really noticed it, but she knew Lennon wasn't okay after she sat there allowing the two of them to almost miss class. Tonight was different.

Carrie watched as Lennon's leg began to bounce up and down.

Lennon was only getting worse and worse. It had only been a couple of days.

Meanwhile; Alex, Reggie, and Luke had been playing basketball outside.

Reggie smiled as he bounced the ball in his hands, "Feels like we should be celebrating or something. What do you guys wanna do?"

As he passed the ball towards Luke all three of them quickly fell on the ground as another shock ran through them.

"Not that." Alex huffed.

"That wasn't like the other ones." Luke said, "It's getting worse."

"Why is this happening to us?"

Willie appeared from the shadows, his arms wrapped around himself, "It's because you guys are in serious trouble. We need to talk."

They were reluctant at first, but they soon followed Willie out of the Molina residence.

"All these jolts that we're feeling is
because Caleb put his stamp on us?" Luke questioned.

"He's threatened by you. He wants you under his control." Willie said, "You're the only ghosts that can be visible to lifers without his help."

"And you let him do this to us?" Alex asked.