NINE. stolen words and continuous lies

THE EXCITEMENT Luke felt when Julie joined the band meant more to him than what any "lifer" could imagine

THE EXCITEMENT Luke felt when Julie joined the band meant more to him than what any "lifer" could imagine. Probably more than what Alex and Reggie knew. This new band was now, what felt like, Luke's new life.

Finding out that one of his bandmates, one of his supposed friends, had stolen everything from him. At least, what felt liked everything, crushed him.

No could understand how angry he was.

Meanwhile, Lennon, Julie, and Flynn peaked at the black door that lead inside the Wilson household.

The three of them rushed towards the door, Lennon taking no time to ring the doorbell.

Carrie finally opened the door as the three girls in front of her smiled, "Hey!"

"What are you three doing here? How'd you get over the security gate?" Carrie asked.

"Teamwork." Julie huffed. "Do you have a Band-Aid? The barbed wire's new."

"What do you want?"

If Carrie was going to believe anyone right now. It would have to be Lennon. I mean, the girl just told her hours ago about Luke. A guy who Lennon ( in Carrie's mind ) hasn't told Julie or Flynn about.

"So, we were in the neighborhood, you know. Julie and Flynn, and me, by myself, as always. Julie stopped me in the middle of the sidewalk and was like, "My band is preforming at the dance tonight." and since we were already in your neighborhood, I was like, "Hey, let's go tell Carrie." because I wanted to tell you something anyway, yeah. That make sense?" Lennon asked.

Carrie could only stare.

"Okay, you know how we talked this morning, that went somewhere. Yes it did."

Carrie held a tight smile, "You're acting weird."

"Am I?" Lennon questioned, "It's probably because I'm thirsty. Climbing a barbed wire fence is very hard."