EIGHTEEN. they told me that the end is near

NIGHTFALL CAME quickly

NIGHTFALL CAME quickly. Lennon, along with Julie and the eventual help of Flynn. Finished decorating the studio.

Lennon was now irritable. She was tired so that didn't help at all. She was very annoyed and if someone pushed her, she was gonna let loose.

It was rare that Lennon got upset with anyone to the point she would bicker back and forth. She normally would just drop it if it came to that. But, she was drained of any and all energy, wanted to at least sleep for a minute if someone allowed her to, and she wanted to get this stamp, marking, whatever off of her because it was making her into someone she wasn't. She knew that.

Lennon was about to hit some type of breaking point. That's exactly what Caleb wanted. His plan with her was shockingly working, but he obviously didn't know that Lennon and Luke could quickly ( and I mean quickly ) adapt to each other's feelings. Maybe that's why Luke had a soft side.

The crowd around the piano outside the garage was pretty big. Julie's father in the corner, camera-ready. Lennon, at the moment, was resting against the wooden fence that could barely be seen by the shrubbery around it.

"You've been avoiding me."

Lennon, whose eyes were shut, hadn't even realized she had dozed off. She slowly opened them. Luke now beside her with an entirely different outfit on.

She slowly shook her head, "I'm not avoiding you." She whispered.

"Oh, so I'm seeing things. That's cool. Didn't know I could do that."

Lennon held a tight lip. If this was going where she thought it was, she rather go back to sleep. She rather go home.

"Didn't know that either. Maybe you can teach me."

Luke looked down at her. Her arms were crossed over her chest. His flannel hung off her shoulders. Disheveled? That look was completely gone. She kept her head forward, not bothering to look in his direction.