FOUR. carrie and lennon talk about love language

CURIOSITY ALWAYS seemed to be with Lennon

CURIOSITY ALWAYS seemed to be with Lennon. No matter what was going on. She was always curious about whatever outcome or problem could happen. So, during her free period, she made a list. A pros and cons if you will.

The pros and cons of her having a soulmate... a dead soulmate.

Lennon had thought about it on her walk from Julie's to school about how this could be different if Luke wasn't dead and wouldn't be in his possible mid to late forties if he was alive. This whole thing would be different. Everything would be different.

• Pro: having a "forever" person.
• Con: he was dead.
• Pro: he can sing.
• Con: can't touch.

A short list, but a list nonetheless. Having a forever person was great, but Lennon would grow old. Lennon would have no choice but to move on, no matter how much Cupid wanted the two soulmates together. Luke was dead. Lennon was living.

"Whatcha working on?"

Lennon looked over her shoulder at Carrie.

The blond took a seat next to Lennon and the brunette quickly flipped through the pages of her notebook.

"Just looking over some chemistry stuff." She answered.

Carrie nodded. Carrie Wilson had already had her friendship with Lennon explained. It was just like her friendship with Julie; not really existing, but Carrie did go out of her way to talk to Lennon if she was alone, which was often.

Julie had Flynn. Carrie had Dirty Candy. Lennon had Casper. They were settled with whatever, but Carrie ( if she was truly feeling it ) liked to spice things up and wasn't was just drama.

"Ah, I totally had to skip out on chem this semester. Was not trying to stress myself out more." Carrie said, "With Dirty Candy and academics, plus the Youtube channel. I'm a busy person."

"Totally get that."

Carrie smiled at her response. A genuine smile. Carrie was a person who, if you judged her, cared about herself. It had to be Carrie this and Carrie that. She was more than that.