SEVEN. luke patterson and lennon sunder truly connect

LENNON ARRIVED home and didn't bother going to get her usual snack or to see if her father was home, it was likely that he was there, but at that moment Lennon would like to be alone

She couldn't get that though. She opened her bedroom door to find Reggie and Luke looking at things in her room.

"What are you guys doing here?"

Luke looked over, "Oh, uh, Julie's not exactly happy with us, but I knew you would love to see Reg and I."

Lennon shut her door behind her and dropped her bag to the floor.

"What did you guys do?"

Luke pushed himself away from her desk and approached her, "Everything all right with you first?"

He had noticed her change of demeanor. She wasn't as smiley as she was when she was with him earlier.

She nodded and walked through him, her bag dragging behind her as she sat on her bed. Reggie sitting on the other side.

Luke gestured towards Reggie to head out.

"Um, your dad seems like a cool guy. I think I'll try and talk to him."

Reggie stood from the bed and poofed from the room.

Luke took careful steps towards her and sat down beside her.

"One of those days." Lennon said, "You know, some days are just rough."

Luke nodded. He understood. I mean, he died without saying a proper goodbye to his parents. He died, in what he recalled, the dumbest way possible. Luke had his days too. Alex ( especially Alex ) and Reggie probably had their days too, he understood.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asked.

She laid back on her bed, Luke soon following her actions. Lennon never talked to anyone about her days. She didn't have a therapist, she went to therapy when she was way young, now, she kept her days to herself.