Solby

By I_Swear_Im_Ok

This got deleted so I'm re-uploading it. Sam is an abused werewolf and Colby saves him Cover art made by Ar... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52 +AnnouncementοΏΌ
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
author note
Authors note pt 2
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Not a chapter

Chapter 60/61

792 29 15
By I_Swear_Im_Ok

Not me updating at midnight

The next morning, I woke Sam up early. I wanted to spend the day with him and apologize for yesterday. He was very sleepy, but did get up. We quietly went downstairs and got into my car.

"Wh-Where are w-we going C-Colbs?" He asked through a yawn and rubbed his eyes with his hoodie that was over his hands. I smiled at his cuteness.

"It's a surprise baby." Was all I said. He nodded sleepily and went back to sleep. I laughed and shook my head.

Once we arrived, I gently woke him up. Then we walked to where I wanted to go. It was a short trail that led to a clearing on a cliff. You could see the sunrise perfectly.

Once there, we sat and waited. Sam rested on my shoulder, struggling to stay awake. That is until the sun came up. He lifted his head up and stared at it in awe.

"W-Wow." Was all he could say. "I-I've never s-seen the sunrise." I kissed him on the head and watched as he was amazed by the sun.

"Sammy?" I called, getting his attention. "I want today to be about you. Not only because of how badly I messed up last night, but also because you deserve so much and I want to provide that." He seemed taken aback.

"Th-Thank you C-Colbs." He smiled, resting his head on my shoulder again.

This day was gunna be perfect.

So this was where it was supposed to end but fuck that here you go :)

We got into the car and Sam fell asleep almost immediately. I looked at him and smiled. Then I took out my phone to text the roommates.

To Crazy People That I Call My Friends: hey guys I need your help

Corey: what did you do this time?

Elton: is Sam ok?

Aaron: uh oh

Brennen: please tell me you didn't do anything stupid.

From me: ok first of all, Brennen I'm not you so I didn't do anything dumb, second of all, Sams all good. I just need your help with something.

Elton: sure what's up?

From me: can you guys come to the park and go to that clearing? Then can you set up some fairy lights and a picnic? I've already bought some stuff but if you wanna get more then be my guest.

Corey: OMG YES THAT SOUNDS GREAT WE WILL GET STARTED IMMEDIATELY!!!!

Brennen: can I bring Jake? I don't wanna just leave him alone.

From me: is that even a question? Of course you can you idiot!

Aaron: no need for profanity lol.

From me: I actually just rolled my eyes, I'll see you guys later.

I shut my phone off and began to drive. I knew I couldn't waste much time. I had to be back at 12 and I had a lot planned.

~time skip~

Once we got back to the house, Sam and I changed into some other clothes and headed out again. Sam kept asking where we were going, but all I would tell him was that is was a surprise.

"Do you know what ice-cream is baby?" He shook his head. "It's like a frozen dessert, don't worry, you'll like it." I smiled.

Soon we were parked right in front of the store. We both hopped out, Sam waiting for me before we walked into the store.

"Hi! How can I help you two today?" A lady at the register asked.

"I was wondering if we could try some flavors?" I asked. The lady smiled and nodded, walking over to the flavors. She picked up a spoon for each flavor and then dipped them in.

Sam must have tried all the flavors before picking just a simple vanilla. He said that it had the most flavor, which I completely disagree with.

"Can I please have one vanilla cone and one cookie doe." I asked. The lady only smiled before going to make the cones. When she came back, I payed and thanked her. Then we were back in the car, driving to the park.

It took us about 45 minuets to get to the damn place. Stupid LA traffic. Sam and I both had already finished our ice-cream. He wouldn't stop raving about how much he loved it. I just smiled at his adorableness.

Eventually, we were pulling into the parking lot and trying to find a spot to park. Sam was almost bouncing out of his seat he was so excited.

We got out of the car and started our hike to the clearing. It only took us about 15 minuets all uphill. Sam was practically running the whole way, what is until we reached the clearing. He stopped dead in his tracks, tuning to me with tears in his eyes.

"Oh baby." I smiled, opening my arms up to him. He ran full speed at me, hugging me tightly and sobbing into my chest.

"You like it baby?" I asked.

"I-I love it." He responded quietly. I kissed his head.

Then I looked at the clearing, seeing that it was decorated with fairy lights and balloons and all the food you could imagine. I smiled at the roommates as they looked on.

"C'mon, let's go have fun." I said. "Plus Jake is here and you can shift if you want." I smiled. He smiled back before taking off to jake, shifting halfway.

They played and ran around like idiots as the roommates and I talked, laughing when Jake face planted. But then he growled at us so we quickly shut up.

We ended up staying there for a long time. Sam fell asleep next to me in his wolf form, whimpering and whining here and there. I would just run my fingers through his soft brown fur to calm him down.

"Oh crap, we gotta go." I said as I looked at the time on my phone. "Brennen, did you bring extra clothes?" He nodded.

I woke up Sam so we could begin our way down the hill. He struggled to keep his eyes open so I ended up just carrying him. Everyone awed, except for Jake who watched me intently. Probably to make sure I would hurt him.

Once we reached the cars, Brennen handed me the clothes. I knew right away that they were gunna be way too big but that was fine. He would look adorable.

I leaned the seat back, laying the sleeping Sam down. He snuggled into himself, making himself look very small. I kissed the top of his head before getting in the drivers seat.

Next stop was the beach.

It took a while, once again because of traffic, but we got there right on time.

"Sammy, you gotta get up baby." I said quietly. He yawned and stretched before realizing that we weren't at the park anymore.

"Can you change for me baby, there are bathrooms right over there." He nodded before taking the clothing in his mouth and trotting off.

A few minutes passed and he was back in human form and walking from the bathroom. The clothes were big on him, as I knew they would be, but they made him look absolutely adorable.

Then we walked down to the beach, sitting on the cool sand. We both watched as the sun began to set.

"C-Colbs?" I heard Sam ask. I hummed in response. "N-never mind, it's s-stupid." He looked down shamefully. I lifted his head up gently.

"Nothing you ask is ever stupid baby. Go ahead and ask." I smiled the most gentle smile I could muster.

"U-Um, w-well I was j-just thinking a-and I-I wanted to kn-know if m-maybe y-you u-um wanted to m-mate with me?" I was shocked. I couldn't believe what he had just asked. He looked down again out of embarrassment.

"I would love to Sammy." I said after a moment. His head shot up.

"Y-you don't h-have too-"

"I want to." I cut him off, kissing his soft lips. He was blushing like crazy when I pulled back.

"C'mon, let's go." I said. He nodded and we both walked off to the car.

Time skip and smut warning ;)

I led Sam back to my room when we got home. I closed the door and immediately started to kiss and suck his neck. He let out a quiet moan once I found his sweet spot.

"If it gets to much, tell me ok? I don't wanna force you." I told him sternly. I felt him shiver and nod so went back to kissing his neck, leaving hickeys all over him.

We made our way over to the bed, taking clothes off as we went. Sam tried to cover up his body once his shirt was gone.

"You're beautiful baby. Don't cover up." I said in the same stern voice. He immediately dropped his hands, instead rapping them around my neck.

We kissed each other passionately, barely giving each other enough time to breath. We were both on the bed, me on top, panting hard. I stopped the kiss, earning a whine from Sam.

"I gotta stretch you first baby." I told him. He nodded, spreading his legs so I could have access.

I entered him with one finger, trying to find his pleasure spot. Once I did, he let out a loud moan. I made sure to hit that spot every time.

Soon I entered him with two fingers, making a scissoring motion to stretch him. Then I added a third. He was bucking his hips at nothing by this point. I quickly put a condom on before we started.

"Ready baby?" I asked.

"Please." Was all he could get out.

I positioned myself at his entrance and slowly began to push in. He moaned out in pain and pleasure as I slowly went in. I made sure to hit his spot when I was all the way in.

Soon we were both moaning and panting messes. Me still leaving hickeys all over his pale body.

"C-Colbs, I-I" he couldn't even finish his sentence before he was cumming. Soon after, I did too. We both took a few minutes to calm down before I pulled out and looked at the exhausted Sam.

"C'mon baby, let's get you cleaned up." I said, picking him up and taking him to the shower. I washed him gently as he laid there limp as a doll. Once I finished washing both of us, I dried him off then myself. We both returned back to the bedroom, exhausted.

I laid him softly on the bed before laying down next to him. He curled into me, letting out a content sigh. I kissed the top of his head before letting darkness overcome me.

HAHAHAHHAHAA HI EVERYONE. Life's been kinda shitty but I've returned. I won't go into detail but I'm trying. Updating and writing has been hard because I'm just super unmotivated. BUT I WILL NOT ABANDON THIS OR MY OTHER STORY!!! It will get done one day I swear! Ok bye bye luvs ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

496K 8.4K 30
Smut, Fluff, Sad and happy one shots about solby.
61K 343 19
Hey its luna here some fluff and smut for yall!! I hope you enjoy! Love you all❀️ Taking name requests or requests β™₯︎ Comment in my conversations or...
32.1K 1K 16
Colby made a mistake. He lashed out. And now, his best friend was nowhere to be found. One day he gets a little warning that will change the fate of...
105K 2.1K 24
Colby is broken. His thoughts are getting to him, eating him alive. Sam and Colby get into a fight. Colby wants to tell him that he loves him more th...