єṅċһѧṅṭяєṡṡ - ṡ.ṡṭıʟıṅṡҡı

By EstellaNovella

A young witch navigates love, friendship and the supernatural after a hunt for a body in the woods. STILES ST... More

CAST
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131 - TW!
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161

44

12.6K 320 124
By EstellaNovella

Faline climbs out of Matt's car, taking his outstretched hand.

Faline's hair was in a messy bun with strands falling around her face which had glittery makeup on. Her dress was a royal blue mini dress that reached mid-thigh, on her feet were knee-high blue boots.

"You look really pretty," Matt says.

"Therefore I have value?" Faline asks.

"No, that's not what I meant at all I was just-"

"I'm messing with you," Faline says. "Thank you"

"You're welcome"

"You look pretty too"

Faline and Matt walk inside the club.

"I'm going to go and fail at getting us some drinks," Matt says.

"Okay," Faline says before blending into the crowd.

"You look hot," Erica says.

"Well, I try," Faline says with a grin.

Matt walks back over with two drinks in his hands.

"Thank you," Faline says.

"I'll see you around," Erica says before whispering in her ear. "Meet us in the small back room once we take Jackson down"

Faline nods and allows Matt to pull her into the throng of dancing people. Faline laughs when Matt twirls her around.

Faline makes eye contact with Scott who beckons her over.

"I have to go to the bathroom" Faline shouts and Matt nods.

Faline weaves through the people and meets Scott and Isaac.

"What's going on?" Faline shouts.

"I need you to stick with Isaac" Scott shouts. "The Argents know it's Jackson and they're here"

"You better know how to dance Lahey" Faline shouts.

"I'm sure I can learn," Isaac says.

"Step on my feet and I'll hit you," Faline says.

"Why does it have to be me?" Isaac asks as Scott hands him a needle.

"Because I've got to make sure that Argent doesn't completely ruin the plan," Scott says. "You've got to do it intravenously which means in the vein. When you find him, pull back on the plunger right here. In the neck's probably going to be the easiest. So you find a vein, jam it in there, pull back on the trigger. Be careful"

"Oh, I doubt it'll even slightly hurt him," Isaac says.

"No, I mean you," Scott says. "I don't want you to get hurt"

Scott walks away and Faline looks up at Isaac.

"What's up?"

"Derek never says anything like that" Isaac says.

"Because Scott has a heart bigger than America," Faline says. "Now dance with me Lahey"

"Jackson's there" Isaac shouts and Faline nods. "Work your magic, Michaels"

"This means nothing Lahey" Faline calls.

"Of course," Isaac says. "I'd need to be a scrawny, pale buzzcut nerd to be on your radar"

"You're hilarious," Faline says.

Faline begins to dance up against Jackson and Isaac stands behind her. Matt watches from afar, his face contorted with anger.

Watching as Faline tilts her head back so both Jackson and Isaac can kiss her neck. Jackson digs his claws into Isaac's side.

"She belongs to me," Jackson says demonically as Faline drops to Isaac's side, grabbing the syringe before anyone could stand on it.

Isaac gets to his feet and quickly takes the syringe before injecting it into Jackson's neck before the two teenagers pull him away.

Erica, Isaac, and Faline turn when the door opens, all of them taking on defensive stances only to be met with Stiles.

"Whoa. Just me, it's just me. Don't freak" Stiles says. "He okay?"

"Well let's find out," Isaac says, extending his claws and swings his hand down but Jackson's hand reaches up and stops it.

"Ah. God ah" Isaac grunts as his bones begin to crack.

"Okay, no one does anything like that again, okay?" Stiles asks.

"Oh I thought the ketamine was supposed to put him out," Isaac says.

"Yeah well, apparently this is all we're going to get," Stiles says. "So let's just hope whoever's controlling him just decided to show up tonight"

"I'm here. I'm right here with you"

The other teenagers look at each other with wide eyes.

"Jackson is that you?" Faline asks, crouching in front of her friend.

"Us. We're all here"

"Are you the one killing people?" Faline asks.

"We're the ones killing murderers"

"So all the people you've killed so far-"

"Deserved it"

"See we got a little rule book that says you only go after murderers," Stiles says but Jackson's eyes remain on Faline.

"Anything can break if enough pressure is applied"

"Alright," Faline says. "So the people you're killing are all murderers then?"

"All. Each. Everyone"

"Who did they murder?"

"Me"

"What do you mean?" Faline asks.

"They murdered me"

Faline looks away and glances back to see Jackson's eyes changing.

"They murdered me"

Stiles pulls Faline back when Jackson's hand begins to move.

"Okay, alright," Stiles says. "More ketamine. The man needs more ketamine. Come on"

"We don't have anymore," Isaac says and Stiles closes his eyes.

"You used the whole bottle?" Stiles asks.

Faline hits Stiles' arm as Erica clings onto her. They turn to see a half-transformed Jackson who screeches at them.

"Um"

Jackson begins to twitch rapidly, his whole body a blur as he moves at inhuman speeds.

"Okay out, everybody out," Stiles says.

"Go, go, go, go," Isaac says as the four run out of the door.

"Okay find something to move in front of the door," Stiles says but is cut off by Jackson bursting through the wall.

"Oh, shit," Faline says.

Faline feels a pull in her gut and begins to walk through the warehouse.

"Alpha, Beta but what are you, Scott?"

Faline's eyes widen when she hears Victoria Argent.

"Omega. Don't you know the lone wolf never survives without a pack?"

"He's not alone," Faline says, stepping into the room.

"Oh good," Victoria says. "I get to kill you too. You know for some strange reason Chris and Allison accept you but I never will"

Victoria raises a knife as she turns her full body towards the younger, shorter female.

"Which is why I will take so much pleasure in doing this-"

Scott roars as Faline begins trying to hold Victoria's hand with the knife away from her.

Faline draws her fist back and slams it into Victoria's nose, causing the woman's head to snap back.

Victoria swings the knife, slashing Faline's cheek causing the witch to hiss in pain.

Faline's hand comes up to her cheek, pulling her fingers back to see red stains on her fingers.

In her momentary distraction, Victoria grabs her raising the knife with a crazed glint in her eyes.

The door slams open and all heads turn to see Derek who roars loudly before Charing for Victoria.

Victoria slams the knife in Derek's back and while she's disarmed, Faline slams her foot against Victoria's knee.

The woman cries out in pain and Derek takes Victoria's distraction to bite down on her arm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 2.9K 59
LIKE MAGIC "Works like magic" BASED ON SEASON 3 AND 4 OF TEEN WOLF | STILES STILINSKI X OC | SLOWBURN | ©Jazminebrightxx
119K 3.8K 95
𝐖𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐧𝐨 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 Riley Winters thought nothing good would come...
7.9K 278 37
Lily Singer and her brother Tyler moved to Beacon Hills after losing their parents in a fire back in New York Lily finds herself in the middle of the...
1.6K 7 12
Life is good and calm for Celia Marco. She achieves decent grades and has great friends, Scott, Stiles and Lydia who offset the mounting pressure fro...